PDA

View Full Version : Gypsy Nash

Perdita
04-06-2011, 19:11
Kimberly Cooper has confirmed that she will be returning to Home and Away as Gypsy Nash.

The young actress made her last appearance on the Australian soap in 2002, when her character held a symbolic wedding to Will Smith (Zac Drayson) before moving to Queensland with him and their daughter Lily.

Commenting on her comeback, Cooper revealed that she returned to the show's set last month after moving back to Australia from Los Angeles.

"I left at 21 and now somehow I'm 26," she quipped to Adelaide Now, adding that her return would be "dramatic, in true Gypsy style".

Lynne McGranger, who plays Irene Roberts in Home and Away, previously stated that she would be happy for Gypsy to return.

She stated: "I would love to see Gypsy come back. Kimberley Cooper was always a favourite."

:cheer:

Abigail
05-06-2011, 16:14
Wow, I wasn't expecting that.

tammyy2j
05-06-2011, 17:32
It might have been better to have her back when Will was there

Perdita
09-09-2011, 18:35
Home and Away star Kimberley Cooper has hinted at what fans can expect from the return of her character Gypsy.

The actress confirmed plans for a Summer Bay comeback earlier this year and Gypsy's return scenes have just aired in Australia.

Offering the first teasers of Gypsy's storylines, Cooper told TV Week: "I create intrigue for some of the boys. But Gypsy's been hurt by so many things, and it's almost as if her smile is a façade."

Cooper also revealed that she has been working closely with Lisa Gormley as Gypsy forms a friendship with Bianca Scott.

"I don't know how my life existed without [Lisa]. We've been to dance classes and the movies - we've been dating, basically!" she joked.

Meanwhile, asked why she decided to return to Home and Away, Cooper replied: "Because I was offered it - and it's the best job in television!"

Cooper's original stint on Home and Away ran between 1998 and 2002.

tammyy2j
12-09-2011, 11:26
I dont get why she comes to help Irene surely one of her own kids would come back

tammyy2j
12-09-2011, 11:41
I think she gets with Liam