PDA

View Full Version : Do anyone think........

Eastenders_4ev@
18-06-2005, 15:27
That when zoe leaves do anyone else think Kat might become close to stacey, and become protective of her?????????????

i think that would be good for both stacey and kat, because they are quite similar.

let me know what you think
Luv
K@T!E

Johnny Allen
18-06-2005, 15:53
Yeah quite possibly, Stacey may well look up to Kat, they are certainly alike in personality and both very opininated.

Bad Wolf
18-06-2005, 15:55
aww kat and mini kat!

Chris_2k11
18-06-2005, 15:55
Hmm, i dunno really :hmm: I doubt it. I think that Kat will be too busy with other things, like the storyline with her, Mo, and Alfie. That's a good point though, You could be right...

Carrie Bradshaw
18-06-2005, 16:04
Yeah quite possibly, Stacey may well look up to Kat, they are certainly alike in personality and both very opininated.
Can you imagine how funny their arguements would be - definitely a few classic lines in the making between those two :thumbsup: !!

Jade
18-06-2005, 16:12
They would make an exccellent double act, but I think your right Kats got a lot on her plate at the moment and Stacy maybe come an annoance

Bad Wolf
18-06-2005, 16:13
when alfie goes she will need a new sidekick- enter stacey

Bryan
18-06-2005, 17:16
i ent really seen kat and stacye bond yet...cus like she werent there when stacey joined...

...in a way id love that...stacey a mini kat... she could rename herself kitten and become lesbian with ruby and appear on big brother as an anacist and be evicted in the first week! (soz going off track)

only problem with them bonding is people would think she is a replace,mnt for the zoe and kat relationship and would constantly comapre them...

would be interesting to see happen tough

bondboffin

Eastenders_4ev@
18-06-2005, 18:19
Thanks for lettin me know what you think.
i'd love a mini kat lol

melanielovesdennisrickman
18-06-2005, 18:35
Hiya!!!!!
That Would Be Great!!!!!
Stacey Is Great,And Kat Too,And They Are Sooooooooo Alike,LOL!!!!!
Stacey Is Sooooooooo Much Better Than Zoe,And She Is More Like Kat Than Zoe!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Bryan
18-06-2005, 18:37
i'd love stacey to be a proper slater sister...common writers find a way around it...

i know her dad had a fling with Viv Slater

yeah! :thumbsup:

bondboffin

Carrie Bradshaw
19-06-2005, 20:00
i'd love stacey to be a proper slater sister...common writers find a way around it...

i know her dad had a fling with Viv Slater

yeah! :thumbsup:

bondboffin
What about if her mother was another victim of Harry Slater's so she is really Zoe's sister!! I can picture the scene - 'You're not my sister' 'Oh yes I am!'

Bryan
19-06-2005, 20:03
What about if her mother was another victim of Harry Slater's so she is really Zoe's sister!! I can picture the scene - 'You're not my sister' 'Oh yes I am!'

that would be good cus stacey hates zoe

but then again what would be the point...seing that zoe is leaving?

bondboffin