PDA

View Full Version : Factory Flaw

Treacle
18-06-2005, 14:51
Someone sent a letter to the TV Mag (From The Sun) today saying:

What do health and safety officials have to say about the factory girls going and boozing in the pub at lunchtime before returning back to work with machinery?

T'is a fair point.

Jade
18-06-2005, 14:57
Tis a fair point, our company has a no alchole policy during working hours ie your not supposed to consume it but everyone goest to the pub during lunch (lunch!!! dont get one of thoes) and the MD is normally there as well. Guess it must be one of thoes things if someone hurts themselves whilst under the influence than the Company is not to blame the individual is.

Treacle
18-06-2005, 15:16
As if Mike Baldwin would let them booze as well though?

Jade
18-06-2005, 15:17
He's normally in the Rovers as well!!

To be fair it doesnt set a good example either!:nono:

Maybe Jannis could loose and finger or preferbaly a mouth!! wouth be a good storyline!

Chris_2k11
18-06-2005, 15:43
I read that letter too! To be fair though, the show does have a lot to think about, it's obvious they'll slip up with things like that sometimes.

Treacle
18-06-2005, 17:20
It's so blatant though, like the Bridge St Caf in EastEnders, you sometimes see Jane wander outside with her apron on. It's supposed to be clean and healthy, it's more backstreet and unhygeinic.

Jade
18-06-2005, 17:24
And any one can worl there, ie sam the other day, the dont even have to bE employed!!

Bryan
18-06-2005, 17:27
He's normally in the Rovers as well!!

To be fair it doesnt set a good example either!:nono:

Maybe Jannis could loose and finger or preferbaly a mouth!! wouth be a good storyline!

falls alseep and sews her mouth together...hey hey problem solved

what sad :moonie: s really are that sad to enquire about something as petty a sthat? its a soap...get a life!!!

bondboffin

Treacle
18-06-2005, 17:31
And any one can worl there, ie sam the other day, the dont even have to bE employed!!
Well we've always had characters helping out when it's been needed. I can't see any harm in that but I believe Keefy Miller ended up behind there once so say no more!

Treacle
18-06-2005, 17:32
falls alseep and sews her mouth together...hey hey problem solved

what sad :moonie: s really are that sad to enquire about something as petty a sthat? its a soap...get a life!!!

bondboffin
Whoever sent the letter in does have a valid point realistically but they must have had too much time on their hands.

Jade
18-06-2005, 17:32
Keefy Miller ended up behind there once so say no more!

Surley Health and Safety Issues are involved there!!

Treacle
18-06-2005, 17:33
He probably contaminated the place.

Chris_2k11
20-06-2005, 02:26
He shouldn't even be allowed in the Cafe... never mind working there!!

Treacle
20-06-2005, 04:04
I wouldn't go quite that far but it would be a stiff competition to decide whether Ghengis or Keith is the most unhygeinic.

SoapRach
22-06-2005, 12:29

Hmmm. As everyone on these boards are obssessed with soaps i don't think any of us can comment!!

Treacle
22-06-2005, 12:49
Some eagle eyed viewer was bound to notice it. I've noticed it myself ages ago and I'm not even a Corrie fan.