PDA

View Full Version : makosi cracks

chance
18-06-2005, 13:34
Makosi has shattered her chances of going to the barn dance after smashing her baby egg.

Merely strolling about in the dining room, butterfingered Makosi suddenly fumbled with the ostrich egg and watched it crash to the floor.

She immediately let out a wail of despair, as the Housemates gathered round to get a closer look at the egg-cident.

"It'll make a nice omelette," chirped Science, but he didn't linger long, thinking of his own egg's fragile state at the sight. "Come on Egbert," he muttered, moving away. "You don't want to see somebody's egg guts over the floor."

In a flap, Makosi took the remains to the Diary Room. "She looks smashed," commented Big Brother of the devastated egg. Makosi promptly burst into tears.

With a lump in her throat she recalled the blissful morning she had spent with her egg. They'd talked and tanned together, but her fondest memory was "when we had a little dance in the garden".

But Big Brother had little time for her sob story and chastised her for her carelessness, shouting, "You are a bad chicken Makosi! Hang your beak in shame!"

She was then told that she would not be enjoying any merriment at the dance later, but in her grief Makosi simply didn't care. "I just wanted my egg to stay alive! I don't care about the party," sobbed the nurse.

Sounds like she was planning quite a future for her egg. But then you should never count your, er, ostriches before they've hatched.