PDA

View Full Version : Demi and Leo.

leo_is_so_fit!!
18-06-2005, 10:41
Demi Miller will overdose on heroin and have to fight for her life. Demi runs away with Leo, Leo ends up dealing heroin to make money for them and both Leo and Demi get sucked into the grimy world of drugs. This results in Demi collasping and fightin for her life!

Does any one find this abit far fetched or do some people reckon this could happen?

I got this off of another forum.

squarelady
18-06-2005, 10:42
Well it's in The Sun newspaper today so it might well happen! Sun are very reliable with their spoilers!

leo_is_so_fit!!
18-06-2005, 10:44
kk thanx

Rach33
18-06-2005, 10:48
They are very reliable I read this earlier and they've been right about a few recent events that a few I was sure weren't true so we'll wait and see

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 10:52
Ah, Leo. Shoulda stuck with the paper round. :nono:

Jade
18-06-2005, 10:53
I dont like the idea of this story line, it would be good for soaps to portray teenage mums in a more positive light. I know they can encourage it as such, but does she have to become hooked on heroine?

Rach33
18-06-2005, 10:54
He he I like it and sooo true 30 quid gets you further when your alive

Bryan
18-06-2005, 10:55
a bit controversail... but would be good....soaps seemed to skirta round drugs but this would be good

bondboffin

Rach33
18-06-2005, 10:55
I dont like the idea of this story line, it would be good for soaps to portray teenage mums in a more positive light. I know they can encourage it as such, but does she have to become hooked on heroine?

Agree it's a shame because so far EE have been doing a really good job but we'll have to see....

Jade
18-06-2005, 10:58
I was hoping they were going to show with the help and support of family, she will be alright in the end, but guess not.

Another Leanne Battersby type storyline, although if done well it will make good viewing. With EE it will either be one of the best storylines or one of the worst. Although with the time at night EE is shown I dont think they will be able to to a relaistic storyline about a heroin addict.

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 11:00
Didn't they do a heroin storyline with Nick Cotton once? I wasn't watching then, so I can't remember how they portrayed that though.

Bryan
18-06-2005, 11:02
no doubt they did, but will be intretsing to see it with demi and leo... dont like the diea of a young teen overdosing tough... seems a bit too much for pre-watershed

bondboffin

Jade
18-06-2005, 11:09
Didn't they do a heroin storyline with Nick Cotton once? I wasn't watching then, so I can't remember how they portrayed that though.

Yea very true!! that was a good storyline but they just showed him trying to come off. They didnt show him using or anything (not that you'd want to). I hope Demi doesnt end up going into prositiution or anything like that.

i_luv_dennis
18-06-2005, 11:38
i dont think it will happen if any one wants to read more it sin the sun

Bryan
18-06-2005, 12:18
today's sun?

bondboffin

leo_is_so_fit!!
18-06-2005, 13:07
ye i think it is a gd storyline and it also said in the sun that it will be a gripping storyline so i think it will be gd to watch.

Bryan
18-06-2005, 16:31
yeah it does sound good to watch...

bondboffin

kirsty_g
18-06-2005, 18:20
yeah it does sound good to watch...

bondboffin

yeah i think that to

Katy
18-06-2005, 18:24
i dont like the sound of it. I think that she should be portrayed as a more positive aspect.

Bryan
18-06-2005, 18:47
i dont like the sound of it. I think that she should be portrayed as a more positive aspect.

cant we have a happy teenage couple, as much as id like this happen, it makes it seems like all teenage romances are doomed to failure...

bondboffin

hannah-mj
18-06-2005, 20:46
i hope this doesnt happen because it does seem a bit over the top (it could happen but...) i think it would be better to take this story line down a different road x

di marco
18-06-2005, 20:49
it sounds good in the fact that it would be a good storyline to explore and would be an interesting plot to watch. however, i dont want to see it happen to demi and leo, it will portray all young love as disasterous and would give a bad reputation of teenage mums. i know teenage mums dont have it easy but not all of them are drug addicts, it would be better to see demi struggling to be a mum with everyday issues and with her family to help her, as some families are really supportive

Jade
18-06-2005, 20:51
Couldnt have put it better di marco!!

di marco
18-06-2005, 20:53
Couldnt have put it better di marco!!

thanks! :) didnt really know if it made sense but i wrote it anyway lol!

Jade
18-06-2005, 20:55
No its cool!! I understood anyway. They have enough to deal with without drugs comming into it!!!.

di marco
18-06-2005, 20:56
No its cool!! I understood anyway. They have enough to deal with without drugs comming into it!!!.

it sounds like a good storyline to do if ee did it properly, but i just dont want it to happen to these 2

Carrie Bradshaw
18-06-2005, 21:04
Demi always seems very sensible and mature for her age. So far, she has handled being a mother and looking after her baby very well and responsibly. I think it would be very far-fetched for her to risk the health or safety of her baby in this way! I also agree that doing this storyline with Leo and Demi will just further create the stereotype that all young parents are irresponsible and will become addicted to drugs. So, I don't really like the sound of this storyline!

shannisrules
18-06-2005, 21:54
I think that this could be and interesting storyline to watch but i dont like the thought of it leo seems like a sensible lad and as for demi well i can never imagine her taking drugs!

di marco
18-06-2005, 21:57
I think that this could be and interesting storyline to watch but i dont like the thought of it leo seems like a sensible lad and as for demi well i can never imagine her taking drugs!

i think it would be more realistic if it was some of the kids in the group that were hanging around the flats that took drugs and tried to persuade leo (and maybe demi) to take drugs. im not saying that all people that live in places like that take drugs, before anyone takes offense, but some do so it would be good if leo refused but the others tried to make him

Torrie
18-06-2005, 22:07
I think it's better for Demi and Leo (and for Shana and Philip as actors) to have something to do other than just playing lovestruck teens, which ultimately won't get them much acclaim except with viewers of their own age. That said, it does run the risk of being sensationalist. Yes, drug abuse is an issue and yes, young kids get caught up in it, but I can't see a young kid like Leo or Demi suddenly dealing to heroin addicts. I don't claim to know a lot about drugs, but isn't heroin one of the most addictive? That means dealing with addicts rather than people who are just dabbling - people who would probably have no second thoughts about just beating up a kid for money or drugs, not actually negotiating deals with him.

If they do go for this though, I can see there being some kind of accident or some reason for Demi or maybe even Aleesha to be put at risk, either directly from drugs or indirectly from people they are getting involved with - they need to put some kind of spin on it so it's not "just another drugs plot". They have had drug related storylines fairly recently - just in it for the money (Martin & co. growing dope, Andy/Paul/Juley dealing), taking to escape from real life (Janine), recreational (Juley/Kareena) and there have been loads of other cases further back, like Nick Cotton being locked in a room to go cold turkey and Donna overdosing. It is something that will always be relevant, but EE is first and foremost a television show, not a public service broadcast.

hannah-mj
19-06-2005, 00:08
will this storyline mean that it will be set outside of the square? hmmmm i wonder...

Bryan
19-06-2005, 09:53
bits and bobs i suppose... cus leo lives out of walford and demi lives in walford so who knows.,..

they'd harldy do a storyline totally out of walford surely

bondboffin

hannah-mj
19-06-2005, 09:56
yeah because im sure it said they run away so im assuming its not just round the corner , but i donthink it would be near leos house because of his dad...

Bryan
19-06-2005, 10:07
yeah because im sure it said they run away so im assuming its not just round the corner , but i donthink it would be near leos house because of his dad...

there'd be links to walford...she'd keep in toucjh with dareen or something i donno but well we'll see i suppose

eastenders mad
19-06-2005, 10:22
i hope they do eventualy go to gether cause they are made for each other

Bryan
19-06-2005, 10:26
i hope they do eventualy go to gether cause they are made for each other

technically they already are together... that made me laugh next week

he wants to provide for allesha, and give them a home "here's 30 quid" lmao

bondboffin

xcutiekatiex
19-06-2005, 16:48
:eek: hope this is wrong that would be horrble and not a good storyline

Bryan
19-06-2005, 17:39
:eek: hope this is wrong that would be horrble and not a good storyline

my initial reaction was thats its good...but im seriosuly having doubts... a young teen havign a heroin overdose is a disturbing thought and not appealing...

bondboffin

xcutiekatiex
19-06-2005, 17:48
yea i agree dont put out good signals

Summer
19-06-2005, 21:05
i think it could make a good storyline but i would rather if the script writers just left demi and leo to look after aleesha etc

melanielovesdennisrickman
20-06-2005, 07:15
Hiya!!!!!!
Poor Dems,Leo Should Of Stayed Walking His Paper Round,This Just Got Them Into Even More Trouble!!!!!
I Mean What Would Happen If Demi Died?????!!!!!
Then Aleesha Would Be Left Without A Mum,And Leo Would Have Lost Demi Forever!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

20-06-2005, 07:17
technically they already are together... that made me laugh next week

he wants to provide for allesha, and give them a home "here's 30 quid" lmao

bondboffin

HaHa,Yeah,LOL,That Made Me Laugh To,I Was Like,Leo,That Will Only Last You Like A Day And A Half!!!!!

Katy
20-06-2005, 12:54
it really really doesnt appeal to me this storyline. but it is ee i suppose

Bryan
20-06-2005, 15:43
it really really doesnt appeal to me this storyline. but it is ee i suppose

not everyone can like everythinge eastenders shows... and im not going to like this storyline...

bondboffin

Luna
20-06-2005, 15:46
Nah dont like that Storyline.....cant like them all though

xcutiekatiex
20-06-2005, 18:37
yea dont seem good for them two because dont they want to make money not give it away by buying drugs? also where would they get money from and also leo seems a kinda boy that would say no to anything bad because he wouldnt want to end up like him dad?

Summer
20-06-2005, 20:54
i think that it would be better if the kids on leos estate were on drugs and they tries to get leo and demi involved.

di marco
20-06-2005, 20:59
i think that it would be better if the kids on leos estate were on drugs and they tries to get leo and demi involved.

thats what i thought

hayley
20-06-2005, 21:18
It could happen but maybe it is a bit exaggerated?!?

xcutiekatiex
24-06-2005, 08:39
yea more like unlikely

Charmed
24-06-2005, 22:30
No way!Too far fetched.It will totally ruin the demi and Leo storyline!

shannisrules
25-06-2005, 11:12
does anyone know wether this heroine storyline is actually true or just a rumor

Bryan
25-06-2005, 12:15
does anyone know wether this heroine storyline is actually true or just a rumor

im presuming it is true...otherwise it would have been moved to the rumour mill

the poster did say it was from a newspaper...which are usually correct...well when you see pictures of the scenes anyway...this one dont seem to be happening for a long time yet so may just be a rumour or a distorted fact

bondboffin

xcutiekatiex
25-06-2005, 15:30
were cn u see the pictures?

Georgie
27-06-2005, 19:44
i hope this doesnt happen there just kids!!!! i know it does happen to a very very few kids but do we have to watch it on eastenders

28-06-2005, 06:36
Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,I Mean,They Are Fourteen Years Old,Or Something,And I Don't Really Think That The Storyline Will Work!!!!!
I Just Want Leo And Demi To Be Happy Together Really And Look After Alisha,But God Leo,Selling Drugs Is Only Gonna Make You Problems Worse!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Becksfanz
02-07-2005, 14:56
I think EE have totally changed and has gone so far, and always spoil the storylines by adding some crazy things, such as drugs storylines, could'nt they have thought up a good ending for Demi and Leo, like thier parents finally make up or what. *tut*

Becksfanz
02-07-2005, 14:58
Anyway if this drugs storyline are true, then when it will be on our screens?

xcutiekatiex
02-07-2005, 15:02
bout august im predicting

Bryan
02-07-2005, 17:08
bout august im predicting

brillaint...when im on holiday, so i get to miss the dreadful storyline :cheer:

how convient :thumbsup:

bondboffin