PDA

View Full Version : mush mush

chance
18-06-2005, 09:50
Derek has been getting it all off his chest in the Diary Room and bitched to Big Brother about Saskia, Maxwell and Anthony.

Having already claimed that he was disappointed not to be evicted, he turned his attention, and his claws, onto certain other Housemates.

"There's three people here who think it's their house to run and think they can put people in and take people out," he sniped.

Then he spoke of a "dream ticket scenario" of who might make it to the end and suggested that Maxwell and Anthony were under the control of Saskia.

"The dream scenario would have to be Saskia, Maxwell and Anthony as finalists. They hunt as a pack. They are Saskia's husky dogs and she drives them harder and faster through all weather."

However, despite thinking that Saskia and her "huskies" were the dominant force in the House, Derek thinks that love will play a part.

I think if they got to the final, Maxwell would give way to Saskia and leave the House because he'd want her to win because he's falling in love with her," he claimed. "Anthony, however, very desperately wants to win and you were foolish enough to let him in the House. Very stupid."

Huskies or not, this lone wolf went onto to warn that there were, "too many snakes and not enough ladders," in the House and hinted that there was more to come from Derek in the future: "I held onto my return ticket to nowhere, but I bet they all bought a one-way ticket and some of them are going to be very disappointed."

Have Saskia's puppies turned Maxwell into a husky? Can this Tory get back into a position of power? Check back to find out.