PDA

View Full Version : Sing if You Can

tammyy2j
14-04-2011, 12:58
Queen of the jungle Stacey Solomon and funnyman Keith Lemon are here to chat about their new Saturday night music show in which they try to put celebrities off from hitting those high notes using an exploding volcano and a collapsing stage!
Sing if You Can is brand new ITV1 show that sees two celebrity teams trying to deliver the best performances of modern hits and classic crowd-pleasers whilst taking on extraordinary challenges designed to distract them.
On her new presenting role Stacy said: "Obviously I have to make it so everyone can understand what I'm saying. But I wouldn't say I'll change my accent - it's more about speaking slower."
Each episode of Sing if You Can will feature a celebrity judging panel, casting an irreverent eye over proceedings. Ultimately though it will be the studio audience that decides which team goes through to the end game and stakes are high as one celebrity from the losing team will be plunged into a giant water tank.

thestud2k7
15-04-2011, 02:44
this sounds fun

i can't wait to watch it

Chloe O'brien
20-04-2011, 18:28
I enjoyed this Brendan Cole was fab did you see him go flying off the rotating turntable at the end. I would have preferred it if the show was more like night fever that used to be on Channel 5 with Suggs.

tammyy2j
21-04-2011, 10:56
Jodie seemed to be only one singing to me at least she is one I could hear but I guess she was the professional

layla
22-04-2011, 12:51
Biggest load of rubbish I have ever seen. Turned it off after 20 mins. Only lasted that long because the kids were round,even they thought it was rubbish. Insult to people intelligence. Why is Saturday night TV alway rubbish.