PDA

View Full Version : Den's will?

littlemo
17-06-2005, 22:35
Any ideas what it will say? Andy's was quite comical, obviously very upsetting for Sam, but I thought it was quite entertaining. It explained Andy's character to a tee. I can imagine Den having some things to say too, as he was a very colourful character. Although I think it would be nice if it was quite sentimental.

It may not happen this way, but I think it would be good if Den left a good chunk of money to Dennis, to show that he did have some feelings for him, despite all the crap he put him through. The person who reads out the will should explain to them that Den made this will 2 months ago, so Sharon and Dennis know that despite his reservations about their relationship, he still thought of them as his children, and that he did have feelings for them. I think it would give both of them piece of mind. And I also want him to have written them a letter, that would be really nice.

squarelady
17-06-2005, 22:35
Probably, if he's got one leaves everything to Sharon.

littlemo
17-06-2005, 22:44
Probably, if he's got one leaves everything to Sharon.

Maybe, but it would be really vicious of him to cut Vicky and Dennis out of it completely. I suppose it's depending on when he wrote the will. He was horrible to them all towards the end of his life, and giving them all something would be a chance to give something back to them in death. It wouldn't just be the financial aspect, it would also make Dennis, Vicky and Sharon realise that Den's feelings may not have been so cut and dry as he made out.

squarelady
17-06-2005, 22:53
I 'spose we'll have to wait and see if he's even got a will and if they ever find out he's even dead. Maybe he will be just as cut and dry and everyone thought in the first place! I can't see him leaving much to Dennis though. :searchme: :p

Bryan
18-06-2005, 09:02
i'm sure chrissie would have something to say if sharon got the vic and his dosh

bondboffin

i_luv_dennis
18-06-2005, 11:42
all i know is sharon gets the vic

Bryan
18-06-2005, 12:22

thats pretty obviosu coinsidering den's strong bond with her

btw have you a source to confirm this?

bondboffin

Carrie Bradshaw
18-06-2005, 16:17
It may not happen this way, but I think it would be good if Den left a good chunk of money to Dennis, to show that he did have some feelings for him, despite all the crap he put him through. The person who reads out the will should explain to them that Den made this will 2 months ago, so Sharon and Dennis know that despite his reservations about their relationship, he still thought of them as his children, and that he did have feelings for them. I think it would give both of them piece of mind. And I also want him to have written them a letter, that would be really nice.
But this might make Sharon and Dennis feel worse about his death and make them feel guilty about the way things were left between them - both Sharon and Dennis were on extremely bad terms with Den the last time they spoke to him! This guilt could end up coming between them as they(probably more Sharon than Dennis) might feel bad about going against Den's wishes when he obviously cared about them. This is definitely not what I want to happen but knowing Eastenders, I wouldn't put it completely out of the picture.

I think he will have left some of his money etc to Chrissie cuz they were on good terms for most of the time before he died. If nothing else, she owns half of the Vic. I'm sure Sharon will get the bulk of what he leaves behind but he would have left some to Vicky too. I'm unsure if he would leave anything to Dennis though.

stapler
18-06-2005, 16:59
But this might make Sharon and Dennis feel worse about his death and make them feel guilty about the way things were left between them - both Sharon and Dennis were on extremely bad terms with Den the last time they spoke to him! This guilt could end up coming between them as they(probably more Sharon than Dennis) might feel bad about going against Den's wishes when he obviously cared about them. This is definitely not what I want to happen but knowing Eastenders, I wouldn't put it completely out of the picture.

I think he will have left some of his money etc to Chrissie cuz they were on good terms for most of the time before he died. If nothing else, she owns half of the Vic. I'm sure Sharon will get the bulk of what he leaves behind but he would have left some to Vicky too. I'm unsure if he would leave anything to Dennis though.

He didn't necessarily hate Dennis though, they were quite close at one point and considering their initial meeting Dennis has been more than fair to Den, giving him chances and that... and I doubt, unlike Andy, he'd have time to rewrite the will when relations changed, death was the last thing on his mind around Christmas.

I reckon he would leave the most of what he's got to Sharon though, stands to reason with his weird infatuation with her lol, Vicki's his youngest child so her too and his wife as well. I reckon a few outsiders of the family would get a slice of whatever was in his possession as well, he'd probably like to see Dot right and Pat right.

Bryan
18-06-2005, 17:02
den probably thougfht himself indestectauible.... hence he'd not have made a will

i doubt he'd of ever made one.... or if he did... just before the left in 89...

so that would be sharon and baby vicky, maybe something for michelle

bondboffin

littlemo
19-06-2005, 14:17

Is this just a guess, or do you know something we don't? I haven't even heard Sharon and Dennis find out about his death yet. Although it seems obvious Sharon would get it, it's not set in stone yet is it?! If it is please give a source.

I think Dennis and Sharon may feel guilty if Den gives them both some money. But it may not be Den's intention, it might mean that Den wants them to get on with their lives and not to live in the past. Sharon felt so guilty the last time Den 'died' and maybe he doesn't want her to go through the same thing as back then. It may be a bit of selfless thinking on his part, unlikely but it could be. And they would be sitting pretty with the money he had. I don't think Den would have ever accepted their relationship, but since he's not around to see it, I think he might be pleased to know that Sharon is being well looked after. He knows Dennis can handle himself and how much he loves Sharon. Just a thought.

Bryan
19-06-2005, 17:28
its pretty obviosu that sharon will get the vic, but its eatsenders and stranger things have happened

who'd have thought that pat would get andy's house?

bondboffin

melanielovesdennisrickman
19-06-2005, 18:50
Hiya!!!!!
He Will Probably Leave Everything To His Princess,Sharon!!!!!
Poor Chrissie,Dennis,And Vicki!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

littlemo
19-06-2005, 22:45
its pretty obviosu that sharon will get the vic, but its eatsenders and stranger things have happened

who'd have thought that pat would get andy's house?

bondboffin

Stranger things have certainly happened! But yes I'm pretty sure Sharon would get the Vic. It's always been Den and Sharon's place, and that didn't change when she fell in love with Dennis. To Den, Sharon always was his little girl, and he would protect her no matter what she did. It's supposed to be her little palace isn't it?! I don't know whether Sharon will want it mind, she supposedly enjoys being behind the bar but when she finds out that he is buried under the floor boards, I think that would put anyone off.

Rach33
19-06-2005, 22:52
What if he didn't have one Den doesn't seem the type to have and just live for the moment kind of thing I was actually surprised Andy had one

littlemo
19-06-2005, 22:58
What if he didn't have one Den doesn't seem the type to have and just live for the moment kind of thing I was actually surprised Andy had one

With the lifestyle Andy lead I wasn't surprised he made out a will, he was always in trouble with somebody or another. And after what happened with Jack Dalton, we all know who was responsible for that one, but it think it probably hit home that anything could happen, at any time.

Also after Den 'died' once, i'd assume he'd want to make out a will to. You can't be to careful, he doesn't want his money going to the wrong people.

Bryan
20-06-2005, 16:09

i think he'd have done one before his exit in 1989 as he knew he was a dead man... the "firm" wanted him dead... he'd only just split woith angie so he wouldnt have wanted her to get nethink so he porb did one leaving ti all toi sharon... maybe vicky and michelle aswell

bondboffin

littlemo
20-06-2005, 21:58
i think he'd have done one before his exit in 1989 as he knew he was a dead man... the "firm" wanted him dead... he'd only just split woith angie so he wouldnt have wanted her to get nethink so he porb did one leaving ti all toi sharon... maybe vicky and michelle aswell

bondboffin

Maybe he did, but he could still have made another one couldn't he?! The police have spoken to Den since he's come back, they know he's alive. And when he dies he will still have to be buried. And they have to divide up his belongings. After what has happened in the past I would think this time he would want to make sure his family were well look after. Despite how horrible he could be when he was alive, I think he would want to make sure Sharon got what was owed to her.