View Full Version : Emmerdale Spoilers 21 - 25 February 2011

Perdita
08-02-2011, 16:41
5849 Monday 21 February 2011 7:00pm – 7:30pm

• Nicola and Carl begin to worry about Jimmy
• Katie apologises for Henshall’s actions
• Lisa is troubled when Lizzie signs up for overtime with Derek

5850 Tuesday 22 February 2011 7:00pm – 7:30pm

• Is another woman involved in Jimmy’s disappearance?
• Lisa’s concern for Lizzie grows
• Adam’s unimpressed when John doesn’t take him seriously

5851 Wednesday 23 February 2011 7:00pm – 7.30pm

• The police have some shocking news for Nicola
• Lizzie accuses Lisa of jealousy
• Cain’s convinced he hasn’t lost Charity

5852 Thursday 24 February 2011 7:00pm – 7:30pm ep 1

• Lisa’s determined to save Lizzie from Derek
• Nicola and Carl step up the search for Jimmy
• Rhona’s patience with Marlon is tested

5853 Thursday 24 February 2011 8:00pm – 8:30pm ep 2

• Lisa makes the hardest confession of her life
• Will Carl and Nicola’s search prove fruitless?
• Aaron’s thrown to receive a call from Flynn

5854 Friday 25 February 2011 7:00pm – 7.30pm

• Lisa reports her ordeal to the police
• Cain attempts to apologise to Charity; but is it too little, too late?
• Jackson struggles to hide his true feelings about Aaron and Flynn

tammyy2j
08-02-2011, 16:44
Sounds like a good week, especially as Lisa reports her rape

I wonder will Gennie and Brenda be angry and mad at Katie now like there with Andy

alan45
08-02-2011, 17:18
Im glad Lisa has decided to report her rape. However judging by the previous behaviour of Emmerdales finest she might have been better reporting it to the Dingle Police. Im sure Cain and Zak could have dispensed the appropriate summary justice.

lizann
08-02-2011, 19:09
I cant wait for Derek to get battered

Bleach
09-02-2011, 06:11
Im finding myself moving away from Emmerdale having watched it from the very first episdoe - its getting far too depressing especially the Jackson story line . Emmerdale was once 'light' and made easy viewing with some good comedy thrown in its now on the verge of becoming Eastenders - all doom and gloom.

Ruffed_lemur
09-02-2011, 17:55
So pleased Lisa reports Derek to the police!

Chloe O'brien
11-02-2011, 22:17
At last poor Lisa speaks out. If I was Derek getting arrested by the police is the better choice, if he wants to live.

alan45
15-02-2011, 00:09
21st Feb

With Jimmy still AWOL, Nicola decides to call the police and report him missing. At the same time, Carl answers the office phone and when a female caller asks for Jimmy, he questions who it is - but the line goes dead.

Carl doesn't tell Nicola, but this only confirms to him that Jimmy is having an affair. And when Nicola accuses him of hiding things from her he can't help but let her know his suspicions…

Meanwhile, at the factory, Lisa is finding it ever harder to hide her fears for Lizzie as she gets closer to Derek.

Later, Nikhil mentions that he has some overtime available later that week and Lisa is appalled to witness Derek and Lizzie both sign up for it

22nd feb

Jimmy's disappearance is really starting to scare Nicola, but she refuses to believe that he could be having an affair. However, when Declan suggests that she should check her bank account, Nicola is upset to find that Jimmy withdrew £500 when he got to Peterborough.

At the office, Eve answers the phone and a mysterious woman asks her to tell Jimmy that she is sorry. Eve convinces Carl to tell Nicola about the calls and she veers between anger and alarm that another woman may be involved.

Meanwhile, Lizzie admits to Lisa that she fancies Derek and, unable to tell her the whole truth, Lisa can't warn Lizzie off. Later, catching up with Derek, Lizzie asks why things are so strained between them. Derek blames it on him rebuffing Lisa when she got too keen.

Elsewhere, Adam is furious when John doesn't take him seriously.

23rd Feb

Worried for her friend, Lisa tells Derek to stay away from Lizzie. Calm, Derek replies that she's overstepped the mark - they had a fling but she doesn't get to tell him who to talk to.

Later that day, Lizzie gets sick of Lisa's moods and accuses her of petty jealousy when she makes a cutting remark. Unable to reveal the truth, Lisa leaves.

Meanwhile, Carl is visited by the police, who tell him that Jimmy's van was found in Peterborough and while there was no sign of Jimmy, there were traces of blood found inside. Raw with worry, Nicola and Carl agree to head to Peterborough together.

Elsewhere, Charity takes her car to the garage and asks Cain to check everything is running smoothly, but the sniping between the pair continues. Debbie wonders how long they're going to keep it up, while Cain remains convinced that Charity will come back to him.

24th Feb 700pm

Lisa asks Lizzie for a word and, assuming she is going to apologise, Lizzie obliges. Lisa summons her strength and explains that Lizzie needs to stay away from Derek.

Lizzie is sure that Lisa is jealous and doesn't understand why she's being like this. When Derek steps in to defend Lizzie, Lisa snaps and blurts out what he did to her…

Meanwhile, Nicola and Carl talk to the Peterborough police. Nicola wonders if they can be certain it is Jimmy's blood and the officer replies they have carried out tests and will know in due course. He asks them to look at the van and, while the police show photos of Jimmy to passers-by, Nicola insists to Carl that she won't give up looking.

Elsewhere, tensions rise when Rhona, Paddy and Marlon attend their first baby yoga class; Cain tells Charity that she knows where he is when she gets bored of Jai; and Andy asks Alicia to pick Sarah up from school.

24th Feb 8-00pm

As everyone takes in what Lisa has said, Derek insists that she is just a woman scorned and that they were having an affair. However, Chas assures everyone that this isn't something Lisa would lie about. Unsure what to do with Derek, Jai and Nikhil take him into their office and send everybody else home. Furious at the way he is being treated, Derek begs them to believe Lisa is lying, but Jai has no sympathy.

Arriving at Wishing Well, Lisa draws all the strength she has and explains to Zak what happened with Derek. Zak is devastated at the thought of what his wife has been through and that she didn't confide in him. Zak admits that he wants to confront Derek - can Lisa convince him that vengeance isn't the answer?

Meanwhile, Charity arrives to collect her car and, aware of Cain's prying eyes, she lets him see the sexy underwear she has treated herself to. His anger rising, Cain strides off home and vents his rage in front of Debbie and the kids. His mood only worsens when he hears about Lisa's ordeal.

Elsewhere, Nicola is lost when Jimmy still can't be found, and Aaron takes a phone call from Flynn.

25th Feb

Lisa sees Zak is struggling with his anger and asks him to promise not to take the law into his own hands. Convincing him that the police need to deal with it once she has spoken to Belle and Sam, they head back home.

Later that morning, the factory girls are incredulous to see Derek walk in and Jai and Nikhil tell him to leave. At the police station, Lisa is drained as she finishes her statement and Zak is struggling to control his emotions as the police officer explains what the next step is.

Meanwhile, Cain admits to Debbie that he might have been wrong about Charity and Jai. Later, he awkwardly tells Charity that he is sorry and admits sleeping with Faye was a mistake. Allowing Cain to think his apology has worked, Charity pauses for a moment before loudly telling him where to go.

Elsewhere, over a drink in the pub, Jackson is awkward when he is forced to admit to Aaron that he hasn't told his dad they are no longer together. Aaron then mentions his date with Flynn and checks Jackson's still fine with it. Jackson insists he is, but he struggles to hide his true feelings.

tammyy2j
15-02-2011, 10:12
^ Is there no episode on Friday the 25th of Feb?

alan45
15-02-2011, 10:14
^ Is there no episode on Friday the 25th of Feb?

There is now. It wasnt there earlier when I originally posted the above

Perdita
15-02-2011, 16:49
Jane Cox has said that the hardest thing her Emmerdale alter-ego Lisa Dingle has had to do is to tell husband Zak she was raped.

The factory worker was assaulted by Derek Benrose when they were alone in the factory, but the emotions were too raw for her to reveal what happened.

"It's incredibly difficult - Lisa realises she should have told Zak ages ago but it was too difficult at the time," she said.

"Like any kind of lies, the truth always outs in the end. Zak's devastated that he couldn't do anything to help her or stop it from happening. Zak welcomed Derek in to their home so he feels a pang of guilt and a sense of responsibility."

Lisa's secret comes out in the open, and Jane is relieved for her.

"It's a relief to her. I don't think she could have gone on much longer in that situation alone," she continued.

"The burden has been like a volcano ready to erupt so there's definitely a sense of relief. However it opens a whole new can of worms, there's a whole host of new problems as obviously she has to tell Zak and explain what's happened to Belle and Sam in the best way she can."

PA

tammyy2j
22-02-2011, 15:47
Emmerdale’s Nicola (Nicola Wheeler) and Carl (Tom Lister) will be relived to find Jimmy (Nick Miles) alive but in hospital tonight after his disappearance last week, but are shocked by the news that the haulage boss has amnesia.

Whilst he is out of danger, the head injury he sustained, caused by a blow to the head delivered by his ex-fiancee Kelly Windsor (Adele Silva), has caused him to not remember anything, including what happened, or who anyone is.

Whilst originally not deterred by such information, and making it her personal challenge to make him remember, it would seem that Nicola’s pushy personality is to much for a newly introduced Jimmy, who breaks her heart by recoiling from her touch and refusing to share a bed with her.

It has not yet been revealed if this memory loss is temporary or permanent, nor has it been said what Kelly will make of the situation. Kelly is due to rejoin the cast very soon, so this could be her best chance to win back Jimmy.

Perdita
23-02-2011, 10:14
Emmerdale star Jane Cox has praised her character's current storyline for helping to dispel misconceptions surrounding the issue of rape.

The actress's alter ego Lisa Dingle was sexually attacked by work colleague Derek Benrose (Stephen Bent) earlier this year, but most of her loved ones are unaware of her ordeal because she is suffering in silence.

Lisa is currently experiencing the torment of still having to work alongside Derek at the Sharma & Sharma sweet factory. She has also become concerned about his growing bond with her good friend Lizzie Lakely (Kitty McGeever).

Speaking to The Mirror about the plotline, Cox commented: "[The producers] didn't want it to be a stranger rape - they wanted it to be someone Lisa knew quite well. They thought it was an interesting story and I agreed. It explodes a lot of myths. People don't imagine women like Lisa - in their 50s and not particularly racy - being raped, but it does happen.

"They assume it is always a stranger who attacks a woman when it's not. Another myth is it's about sex. It's actually about power and also control. I've seen some unpleasant comments online saying, 'Who would want to rape Lisa Dingle?' But it's not just young women who are raped - it happens to everyone from children to people who are in their 90s."

Cox carried out extensive research in preparation for the storyline, including speaking to real-life rape victims and consulting a counsellor at a rape crisis centre.

Discussing what it was like to shoot the hard-hitting scenes, she said: "It was hard and very upsetting to film as it made me think of other people who have really been through that. I was in tears as I filmed it because it was so intense.

"And it can be quite hard to switch off. There have been scenes when Lisa is holding it together for her family and I've come off set and burst into tears just thinking about it. In some scenes I've deliberately not cried because I've worried that if I did start I wouldn't stop."

Lisa finally tells her family and friends the truth in tomorrow night's double bill of the soap, before finally reporting Derek to the police. However, whether Derek will be brought to justice remains to be seen.

DS

alan45
23-02-2011, 10:40
http://i1.cdnds.net/11/06/550w_emmerdale_5851_2.jpg

Lisa continues to feel helpless as Derek and Lizzie grow ever closer in tonight's episode of Emmerdale.

Deeply concerned for her friend, Lisa is desperate to warn Lizzie off Derek - but she knows that she won't get anywhere unless she reveals the full story.

As she's not yet ready to discuss her rape ordeal, Lisa is forced to confront Derek directly - angrily ordering him to stay away from Lizzie.

However, Derek leaves Lisa sickened by retorting that she can't tell him what to do just because they 'had a fling'. With her attempts to protect Lizzie failing, what will Lisa do next?

tammyy2j
24-02-2011, 12:51
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/scoop/a305601/video-lisas-emmerdale-confession.html

^ sneak peak for tonight - Lisa tells