PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale Spoilers 14 - 18 February 2011

Perdita
02-02-2011, 15:42
The information contained herein is strictly embargoed from all press and non commercial publication until 00.01 Tuesday 8th February 2011.

5843 Monday 14th February 2011 7:00pm – 7:30pm

• Sparks fly when Andy and Henshall front up to each other.
• Will Diane come clean to Doug?
• Charity seeks refuge with Chas.

5844 Tuesday 15th February 2011 7:00pm – 7:30pm

• Katie is thrown by a glimpse of Henshall’s past.
• Rhona plays cupid for Marlon.
• Nicola is frustrated by Jimmy.

5845 Wednesday 16th February 2011 7:00pm – 7.30pm
• Katie is disturbed to discover the truth about Henshall.
• Charity and Cain remain at odds.
• Diane decides she needs a fresh start.

5846 Thursday 17th February 2011 7:00pm – 7:30pm ep 1

• Katie is terrified to see the lengths Henshall is willing to go to.
• Charity’s on the look out for a new home.
• Will Nicola ever get Jimmy to herself?

5847 Thursday 17th February 2011 8:00pm – 8:30pm ep 2

• Katie’s life hangs in the balance as Henshall loses it.
• Tempers flare between Nicola and Jimmy.
• Lisa is sickened to see Lizzie getting closer to Derek.

5848 Friday 18th February 2011 7:00pm – 7.30pm

• Jimmy meets his mysterious caller, Kelly.
• Katie begs Andy for forgiveness.
• Debbie fears that Lisa isn’t coping.

tammyy2j
02-02-2011, 15:48
I hope Brenda and others start blaming Katie now as she bought the nutter to the village and is kinda responsible and this leads to her leaving

Perdita
02-02-2011, 15:50
Katie is leaving?

tammyy2j
02-02-2011, 16:54
Katie is leaving?

I hope so I am only ranting as I want her to leave

Perdita
02-02-2011, 16:55
Not seen any news of her leaving any time soon

Chloe O'brien
02-02-2011, 18:03
Brenda and Gennie will have to gor grovelling to Andy asking for forgiveness. I hope Lisa speaks up soon about Derek before he attacks Lizzie.

lizann
02-02-2011, 19:10
I'm glad Henshall is found out yes Andy can expect plenty grovelling

southlundon
03-02-2011, 08:55
Oh I'm so glad Henshall's going to be found out. It was getting a bit much watching his scenes and thinking he still might put Andy away for it! I still think they shouldn't have shown us from the start that it was him though. It would have been much better to have thought it was perhaps Andy and then just see a stranger, more sinister side of Henshall come out... :D

Perdita
06-02-2011, 06:41
Coming up in Emmerdale, Doug is about to bid a temporary farewell to the village in order to head off on a cruise with Hilary.

The news comes as a real blow to Diane as she's still struggling with her feelings for Doug and feeling regretful about how she got everything so wrong with Charlie.

Prior to Doug's departure, Diane comes clean to him about how she really feels - imploring him to stay as they could be happy together.

However, Doug is determined that he's making the right choice and, after saying goodbye to everyone at The Woolpack, he goes ahead with his plans for an extended holiday.

In real life, meanwhile, Duncan Preston is taking a five-month break from the role of Doug to tread the boards in To Kill A Mockingbird - as DS revealed in July.

© ITV

These scenes air on Monday, February 14 at 7pm on ITV1.

From DS

alan45
08-02-2011, 01:25
14th Feb

Doug pays a visit to the pub before leaving the village and, realising it is now or never, Diane bites the bullet as he's about to go. Doug is shocked when Diane tells him that she wishes she could turn back the clock because she thinks they would've been very happy together - and still could be if he would consider staying.

Thrown that she has left it until now, Doug says that if Charlie wasn't a conman she'd be in France with him now, and Diane knows she can't deny it. Although they part on good terms, Diane is devastated to have lost her last chance with Doug.

Meanwhile, when Andy hears that Katie and Henshall are having dinner at the B&B, he asks Alicia out for a meal there as friends. Katie can't relax with Andy there and an angry Henshall goes over to confront him. Henshall then brings the restaurant to a standstill and shocks Katie when he loses his temper and bangs his head against Andy's table, warning him to leave now and enjoy his freedom while he has it.

Elsewhere, Faye tells Jai that Cain slept with someone else and when he asserts that he'll always choose Charity over her if she makes him choose, she warns him that she will use that against him in a tribunal if he ever tries to sack her. Later, Faye returns home to find Cain waiting for her - she leads him upstairs...

15th Feb

Henshall finds out from his colleague that a council security camera covers the entrance to the shop where he bought the phone that was used for the prank calls. Hiding his panic, Henshall asks Katie to go away with him on a short break and she agrees, thinking it'll do her good to get away from the village.

However, stopping at Henshall's home en-route, Katie is disturbed to discover some press clippings detailing how Henshall's first wife died in an arson attack. Katie is unaware as Henshall walks in behind her and sees she's found the articles…

Meanwhile, tired of Marlon's fussing, Rhona and Paddy set up a 'chance' meeting in the pub with Stephanie - hoping to match-make. Marlon is unaware of their scheming and it's not until Rhona fakes sickness and makes a swift exit with Paddy that the penny drops. Marlon is left unimpressed by their effort to play cupid.

Elsewhere, Nicola is miffed that Jimmy doesn't seem to have any time for her, and Val fails in an attempt to cheer up Diane.

16th Feb

Katie tries to hide her alarm as she puts the cuttings away, but when she tries to broach the subject again, she's unnerved when Henshall stops her going back in the drawer. Katie is thrown by Henshall's venom as he desperately tries to hide the cuttings away. She then notices her bracelet that was taken during the robbery, and as Henshall locks the door, his reaction proves that Katie's worst suspicions are true.

At the same time, Prior has discovered from the CCTV footage that it was Henshall buying the mobile phone. She calls for patrols to track down Henshall fast. Witnessing the police leave Victoria Cottage, Andy puts two and two together and asks Gennie to tell him where Henshall lives. As Katie tries to get away, she is horrified when Henshall makes it clear that he won't let her leave…

Meanwhile, Charity tells Debbie that she needs to move back in - so she will have to tell Cain to pack his bags. Overhearing, Cain tells Charity that he is going nowhere.

Elsewhere, Diane tells Val that she is thinking of selling the pub so she can pay Doug's money back; Rodney and Pearl are worried to discover an upset and drunken Brenda staring at the ruins of the post office; and Nicola tries her best to keep Jimmy interested in her.

17th Feb 7-00

As the police presence grows outside Henshall's home, Katie is shaken by her realisation that she is now a hostage. Outside, Andy and Gennie feel powerless as they wait behind a police cordon.

Katie's fear is growing as Henshall acts more and more irrationally, and his anger is piqued when he sees Andy outside. He then goes to a cabinet and calmly takes out a gun...

Meanwhile, after an unsuccessful house-hunt, Charity tells Jai that he owes it to her to let her and Noah stay at Holdgate with him. Later that day, Nikhil is flummoxed to arrive home to see Charity and Noah unloading bags from her car. As she explains what she is doing, she is delighted to see Cain looking livid as he passes by.

Elsewhere, Nicola is unimpressed when Rodney invites a lonely Brenda to stay with them - interrupting her planned night in with Jimmy.

8-00pm

As Prior struggles to negotiate Katie's release, Henshall makes it clear that he has no intention of letting her go. Ready to storm the house, the police back off when they realise Henshall has a gun.

Terrified for Katie, Andy steps forward and makes an impassioned plea for her life. Concurrently Katie plays a dangerous game, coolly insisting that Henshall can't love her if he's putting her through this. From outside, Andy and Gennie hear a shot ring out…

Meanwhile, tensions between Nicola and Jimmy bubble to the surface. As the pair argue, Jimmy stops to grab some petty cash before angrily heading off on a late run.

Elsewhere, Lisa is sickened to watch Lizzie get closer to Derek.

18th Feb

Nicola wakes to find a note from Jimmy saying that he left on an early work run, but we soon see that he's been meeting with Kelly in Peterborough. Kelly has been asking for money and wants to get back together with him.

Later, Nicola asks Carl if he's heard from Jimmy. Knowing that the couple had a row before Jimmy left, Carl plays Jimmy's absence down, but Nicola can't stop fretting.

Back in Peterborough, Jimmy's anger and resentment toward Kelly manifests itself in a blazing row. In a rage, Kelly starts hitting out at Jimmy and knocks him out with a torch. Jimmy doesn't move and Kelly freaks out and runs away…

Meanwhile, Debbie sees that Lisa is putting on a brave face as her family help her celebrate her birthday. As they arrive at The Woolpack, Lisa is on edge to see Derek is there. Her skin crawls as he gives her a card, and when he tries to convince her to head to another pub, everyone is surprised to see Lisa snap at him and leave.

Debbie is concerned and goes after Lisa. Although Lisa urges Debbie to leave it because she's fine, Debbie fears she is not coping.

Elsewhere, the villagers reel in the aftermath of the drama at Henshall's house.

tammyy2j
08-02-2011, 11:14
14th Feb

Doug pays a visit to the pub before leaving the village and, realising it is now or never, Diane bites the bullet as he's about to go. Doug is shocked when Diane tells him that she wishes she could turn back the clock because she thinks they would've been very happy together - and still could be if he would consider staying.

Thrown that she has left it until now, Doug says that if Charlie wasn't a conman she'd be in France with him now, and Diane knows she can't deny it. Although they part on good terms, Diane is devastated to have lost her last chance with Doug.

Meanwhile, when Andy hears that Katie and Henshall are having dinner at the B&B, he asks Alicia out for a meal there as friends. Katie can't relax with Andy there and an angry Henshall goes over to confront him. Henshall then brings the restaurant to a standstill and shocks Katie when he loses his temper and bangs his head against Andy's table, warning him to leave now and enjoy his freedom while he has it.

Elsewhere, Faye tells Jai that Cain slept with someone else and when he asserts that he'll always choose Charity over her if she makes him choose, she warns him that she will use that against him in a tribunal if he ever tries to sack her. Later, Faye returns home to find Cain waiting for her - she leads him upstairs...

15th Feb

Henshall finds out from his colleague that a council security camera covers the entrance to the shop where he bought the phone that was used for the prank calls. Hiding his panic, Henshall asks Katie to go away with him on a short break and she agrees, thinking it'll do her good to get away from the village.

However, stopping at Henshall's home en-route, Katie is disturbed to discover some press clippings detailing how Henshall's first wife died in an arson attack. Katie is unaware as Henshall walks in behind her and sees she's found the articles…

Meanwhile, tired of Marlon's fussing, Rhona and Paddy set up a 'chance' meeting in the pub with Stephanie - hoping to match-make. Marlon is unaware of their scheming and it's not until Rhona fakes sickness and makes a swift exit with Paddy that the penny drops. Marlon is left unimpressed by their effort to play cupid.

Elsewhere, Nicola is miffed that Jimmy doesn't seem to have any time for her, and Val fails in an attempt to cheer up Diane.

16th Feb

Katie tries to hide her alarm as she puts the cuttings away, but when she tries to broach the subject again, she's unnerved when Henshall stops her going back in the drawer. Katie is thrown by Henshall's venom as he desperately tries to hide the cuttings away. She then notices her bracelet that was taken during the robbery, and as Henshall locks the door, his reaction proves that Katie's worst suspicions are true.

At the same time, Prior has discovered from the CCTV footage that it was Henshall buying the mobile phone. She calls for patrols to track down Henshall fast. Witnessing the police leave Victoria Cottage, Andy puts two and two together and asks Gennie to tell him where Henshall lives. As Katie tries to get away, she is horrified when Henshall makes it clear that he won't let her leave…

Meanwhile, Charity tells Debbie that she needs to move back in - so she will have to tell Cain to pack his bags. Overhearing, Cain tells Charity that he is going nowhere.

Elsewhere, Diane tells Val that she is thinking of selling the pub so she can pay Doug's money back; Rodney and Pearl are worried to discover an upset and drunken Brenda staring at the ruins of the post office; and Nicola tries her best to keep Jimmy interested in her.
[B]17th Feb 7-00

8-00pm
As Prior struggles to negotiate Katie's release, Henshall makes it clear that he has no intention of letting her go. Ready to storm the house, the police back off when they realise Henshall has a gun.

Terrified for Katie, Andy steps forward and makes an impassioned plea for her life. Concurrently Katie plays a dangerous game, coolly insisting that Henshall can't love her if he's putting her through this. From outside, Andy and Gennie hear a shot ring out…

Meanwhile, tensions between Nicola and Jimmy bubble to the surface. As the pair argue, Jimmy stops to grab some petty cash before angrily heading off on a late run.

Elsewhere, Lisa is sickened to watch Lizzie get closer to Derek.

18th Feb

Nicola wakes to find a note from Jimmy saying that he left on an early work run, but we soon see that he's been meeting with Kelly in Peterborough. Kelly has been asking for money and wants to get back together with him.

Later, Nicola asks Carl if he's heard from Jimmy. Knowing that the couple had a row before Jimmy left, Carl plays Jimmy's absence down, but Nicola can't stop fretting.

Back in Peterborough, Jimmy's anger and resentment toward Kelly manifests itself in a blazing row. In a rage, Kelly starts hitting out at Jimmy and knocks him out with a torch. Jimmy doesn't move and Kelly freaks out and runs away…

Meanwhile, Debbie sees that Lisa is putting on a brave face as her family help her celebrate her birthday. As they arrive at The Woolpack, Lisa is on edge to see Derek is there. Her skin crawls as he gives her a card, and when he tries to convince her to head to another pub, everyone is surprised to see Lisa snap at him and leave.

Debbie is concerned and goes after Lisa. Although Lisa urges Debbie to leave it because she's fine, Debbie fears she is not coping.

Elsewhere, the villagers reel in the aftermath of the drama at Henshall's house.

The same episode twice - I thought you always checked and didnt just copy and paste Alan :p

Perdita
09-02-2011, 11:38
Michael McKell has insisted that his twisted Emmerdale character Nick Henshall did not intend to hurt anybody when he started the village's recent blaze.

The police detective was the arsonist behind January's inferno, which claimed the lives of long-standing residents Viv Hope and Terry Woods.

However, speaking to Inside Soap, McKell explained that Henshall was trying to make amends for a tragic incident from his past when he started the fire.

The actor commented: "Henshall's wife died in a blaze while he was a constable, but the attack was targeting him. Some bad guys tried to take revenge on him for an investigation and Henshall couldn't rescue his wife.

"Because he felt powerless to help, he invested his life in his career and actually became a very good cop in the process."

He continued: "When he set alight Katie's cottage, he only wanted to start a little fire so he could be a hero and she'd need him. However, her mobile phone was switched off and the landline was unplugged because of all the crank calls he'd been making. He didn't intend to kill anyone."

Henshall's behaviour grows increasingly unstable in next week's episodes as Katie (Sammy Winward) discovers the truth about him - leading to a shocking hostage situation

DS

alan45
09-02-2011, 11:54
The same episode twice - I thought you always checked and didnt just copy and paste Alan :p

Im so glad I have you to keep an eye on me. I have corrected the double post

Im so glad I have you to keep an eye on me. I have corrected the double post :)

tammyy2j
15-02-2011, 11:04
© ITV
Sammy Winward has praised her current Emmerdale storylines, which have seen her character Katie Sugden back at the centre of drama in the village.

Last month, Katie faced a dangerous situation when her home was set on fire by twisted detective Nick Henshall (Michael McKell).

Meanwhile, there is more trouble in store for the blonde later this week when she finally discovers Henshall's true colours - prompting him to hold her hostage at his house as police and concerned loved ones gather outside.

Speaking to We Love Telly about Katie's recent woes, Winward commented: "It's been a nerve-racking time, which I've loved. The fire was filmed during the snow storms and we had to be evacuated twice!

"And the siege has been the most intense thing I've ever done. There's been a lot of crying and screaming. I was bruised from head to toe."

Of Katie's love life, the actress added: "She always picks the wrong guy! Henshall seemed the perfect fella. It's a shame he's a psycho."

alan45
17-02-2011, 00:18
http://i1.cdnds.net/11/07/550w_soaps_emmerdale_seige_1.jpg

http://i1.cdnds.net/11/07/550w_soaps_emmerdale_seige_2.jpg

http://i1.cdnds.net/11/07/550w_soaps_emmerdale_seige_3.jpg

http://i1.cdnds.net/11/07/550w_soaps_emmerdale_seige_5.jpg

http://i1.cdnds.net/11/07/550w_soaps_emmerdale_seige_6.jpg

http://i1.cdnds.net/11/07/550w_soaps_emmerdale_seige_7.jpg

Some pics of the seige