PDA

View Full Version : Corrie Spoilers 14 - 18 Feb 2011

Perdita
01-02-2011, 17:12
The information contained herein is strictly embargoed from all press and non commercial publication until 00.01 Tuesday 8 February 2011

EP: 7535 Monday 14 February 2011 19:30 – 20:00
Can Peter fight the urge for revenge on the day of the blessing?
Kevin is left reeling as Jeff woos Sally.
Tina’s friend Xin gatecrashes her Valentine’s meal with Graeme.

EP: 7536 Monday 14 February 2011 20:30 – 21:00

Tracy revels in the trouble she’s caused as Peter lays into Nick.
Leanne pleads for Peter’s forgiveness.
Kevin attempts to sabotage Sally’s date with Jeff.

EP: 7537 Thursday 17 February 2011 20:30 – 21:00

Nick is terrified as a murderous Peter tracks him down.
Janice comforts a distraught Leanne.
Sunita lends a sympathetic ear as Sophie receives bad news.

EP: 7538 Friday 18 February 2011 19:30 – 20:30

Simon is heartbroken as Leanne prepares to leave town.
Sally and Kevin despair as Sophie throws away her future.
Becky is mortified to hear of Tracy’s success behind the bar.

EP: 7539 Friday 18 February 2011 2030 – 21:00

Ken tries to talk some sense into Peter as Leanne departs.
Becky fumes as Tracy has Steve over a barrel.
Upset Xin flees as money worries escalate.

tammyy2j
02-02-2011, 10:23
I hope Leanne dont take up with Nick now it sounds like she is leaving I hope not for long

lizann
02-02-2011, 19:37
I wonder will Peter found out that Ken and Deirdre knew of course he will more fireworks

walsh2509
03-02-2011, 21:30
WHAT ! How the ,,,,, did Tracyluv get a job in the Rovers ? Steve over a barrel , if that is the case and knowing Tracyluv its the first thing she would have "blackmailed"? steve for a job in the Rovers. So why so long if she had something over him .. ? Why go for a job in underworld when should would have loved to cause the most trouble getting steve to give her a job in the bar.

Perdita
06-02-2011, 06:39
Meanwhile, Coronation Street fans are about to be introduced to Tina's old friend Xin, who she used to work with at Poundland.

When Tina hears that Xin is now working at her favourite restaurant - The Royal Panda - she books a table for herself and Graeme for Valentine's Day. However, the romantic date later goes awry when Xin gatecrashes the meal - telling Tina how upset she is after struggling to find a better job in the UK since finishing university.

Later in the week, Xin pays a visit to Tina on the cobbles and explains that she's having trouble with her landlord. Concerned, Tina agrees that Xin can stay with her and Graeme until she sorts herself out.

How will Graeme react to living under the same roof as Xin? And could her presence have an unexpected impact on Tina and Graeme's relationship as the storyline continues?

© ITV

These scenes air on Friday, February 18 at 7.30pm on ITV1.

From DS

tammyy2j
07-02-2011, 16:42
Coronation Street star Chris Gascoyne has admitted that he was surprised when he heard what his character Peter Barlow plots for the day of his wedding blessing in a forthcoming storyline.

Later this week, Peter learns that his wife Leanne (Jane Danson) cheated on him by having an affair with Nick Tilsley (Ben Price) last year. He finds out the truth from his twisted stepsister Tracy, who discovers Leanne's infidelity in tonight's double bill of the soap.

In an interview with Corrie's official website, Gascoyne confirmed that Peter then starts to scheme against Leanne and Nick by planning to get his revenge on the day of his wedding blessing, as first reported last month.

Gascoyne explained: "When Peter finds out, you expect him to erupt - but he doesn't. The writing is so good that he plays it very coolly. He goes through the whole week like nothing's happened and he goes down the aisle at the blessing.

"Then something happens that, when I read it, I just could not believe what he'd done!"

The actor did not disclose the plot twist in store, but added: "It's brilliantly written stuff and I wouldn't like to be Nick Tilsley!"

Dazzle
07-02-2011, 16:47
I wonder what Peter has in store for Nick.

alan45
08-02-2011, 01:22
14th Feb 7-30

As Leanne prepares for the wedding blessing, she's blissfully unaware of Peter's plans and the trap she'll be walking into. As friends and relatives gather in the church, Peter asks Lloyd to take Simon out for a few minutes before hauling himself to his feet and walking down the aisle.

Despite the awkwardness for Leanne, Nick and Carla, the service is going without a hitch. But when the vicar embarks on the renewal of vows, it's time for Peter's revenge…

Meanwhile, Jeff begs Sally for another chance, promising to put things right with Rosie. Will Sally be swayed by his attention?

Elsewhere, Gail worries that Audrey is rushing into things with Marc, and Carla tries to do a deal with new client Frank.

8-30

Leanne begs Peter to stop but he carries on relentless, turning his fire on Nick, Ken, Deirdre and Carla before Leanne demands they all leave.

Alone, Leanne insists that the affair was over months ago and she married Peter on his deathbed because she loves him. Will she be able to get through to him?

Meanwhile, as Sally and Jeff enjoy a candlelit meal at the Websters', Kevin arrives with Lloyd and Cheryl, claiming he's showing them round as potential buyers. As Sally insists they leave, Kevin starts hurling insults and a row breaks out with Jeff - leaving Sophie distressed.

Elsewhere, an upset Xin gatecrashes Tina's romantic meal with Graeme, and will Carla seal the deal with Frank?

Feb 17th 8-30pm

As a devastated Leanne decides to leave the street, Peter tries to be strong for Simon. Nick, meanwhile, seeks refuge in The Joinery - but when Peter finds him there oozing menace, Nick starts to panic.

Recalling the last time they were trapped there, Peter chooses his words carefully - each one designed to put the frighteners on Nick. He begs him to leave but Peter picks up a metal bar. Will Nick get out of The Joinery alive a second time?

Meanwhile, Sophie finds a letter from college addressed to her parents but hides it. Later, alone with Sunita, Sophie breaks down - admitting she's struggling to cope as her world seems to be falling apart around her. Sunita urges her to talk to Sally, but will Sophie open up?

Elsewhere, Maria comforts Carla in the wake of the wedding; Claudia pours poison in Audrey's ear about Marc; and Carla hopes Frank will do business with Underworld.

18th Feb 7-30

Janice can't believe Leanne is giving up so easily and urges her to talk to Peter one last time before she goes. Later, Leanne begs Peter to believe how much she loves him and Simon - but Peter orders her to get her things and go.

Leanne informs Peter what time she's leaving, adding that she won't go if Peter changes his mind. Will Peter's resolve weaken as Leanne says an emotional goodbye to Simon?

Meanwhile, Xin visits Tina on the street but she's concerned to hear about Xin's problems with her landlord. Tina suggests to Graeme that they let her move into the flat until she sorts herself out. How will Graeme react?

Elsewhere, Sally solicits Kevin's help to deal with Sophie after hearing that she's been thrown out of college, and Steve prepares to tell Tracy that there's no job for her at The Rovers now that he and Becky are back from Spain.

18th Feb 8-30

Leanne struggles to contain her emotions as she gets into a cab for the station. Simon watches in tears as Peter feigns indifference.

However, Ken pulls no punches - insisting anything can be forgiven in time and nothing can change the fact that Leanne's the best thing that ever happened to Peter and Simon. Will Peter respond to Ken's wake-up call?

Meanwhile, Becky's furious when Steve tells Tracy that she can stay on at the pub. Becky's lays into him, but Steve reveals that he's terrified Tracy will take Amy away if he doesn't play ball.

Elsewhere, Dev orders Tina and Graeme to pay more rent due to Xin's arrival, and Sophie asks the Alahans for more shifts at the shop.

Dazzle
08-02-2011, 14:47
I hope Peter changes his mind and doesn't let Leanne leave.

tammyy2j
08-02-2011, 15:27
I hope Peter changes his mind and doesn't let Leanne leave.

Yes me too

tammyy2j
08-02-2011, 16:46
I hope Peter also blames Nick for Ashley's death as there were in the office over Nick wanting to fess up to Peter about the affair so it is kinda his fault (never mind the tram) - anything else that gets others mad at Nick is good by me

tammyy2j
09-02-2011, 16:24
Coronation Street star Chris Gascoyne has predicted that Leanne Barlow could be a good wife for his character Peter if she received a second chance.

Later this week, Peter will discover that Leanne (Jane Danson) cheated on him with Nick Tilsley (Ben Price) last year - leaving him furious and plotting revenge.

As first revealed last month, Peter decides to bide his time before confronting Leanne on the day of their wedding blessing - leaving the future of their marriage in doubt.

Speaking to Inside Soap, Gascoyne commented: "Peter's moved past being angry - he's absolutely livid. He feels really shocked and betrayed but the overriding emotion is hurt - and when Peter gets hurt, he wants to make other people suffer the same kind of pain."

However, he added: "You can't stop loving someone just because you're angry. For Peter to react the way he does must mean he cares for Leanne very much. I think she can be a good wife - if he will let her."

Peter and Leanne's wedding blessing airs on Monday at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV1.

Perdita
14-02-2011, 11:58
Coronation Street star Chris Gascoyne has admitted that his character Peter Barlow enjoys getting even with wife Leanne at their wedding blessing.

The couple's 'happy day' is expected to descend into chaos in tonight's double bill of the soap as Peter gets his revenge after learning of Leanne's affair with Nick Tilsley.

Full details of what Peter has planned for the day have been kept under wraps, but an explosive showdown is likely to occur at the altar as the Weatherfield bookie lets his feelings of anger pour out.

Discussing what fans can expect from the episodes, Gascoyne told We Love Telly: "I think they can expect the unexpected. Nobody up to that point knows what Peter is going to do. What he does is very painful, but he revels in it."

The actor added that Nick (Ben Price) should be particularly worried in the days ahead as Peter will turn his attentions to him after addressing Leanne's betrayal.

Gascoyne said: "He is livid and feels that Nick has ruined his life. I don't know what Peter will do when he gets hold of him on his own."

Peter and Leanne's wedding blessing airs tonight at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV1.

DS