PDA

View Full Version : Grant v Phil??

Matty L
16-06-2005, 16:31
Now that these two are returning, who would win in a fight? I would have to say Phil, altho it would be very close....opinions anyone?

phils little sister
16-06-2005, 16:37
Id probably say Grant but it's a toughie :searchme:

Johnny Allen
16-06-2005, 16:39
Grant

Debs
16-06-2005, 16:44
i think phil would win in a fight,

Bryan
16-06-2005, 16:51
grant is phyco but phil is butched up

why wud they fight nemore? they r brothers? far as i know they are ok wid eachother atm, so would have no cause to fight

but who knows hey... wud be great to see...but...

...grant is only back fro 2 weeks, and phil for the same, so u cnat cram too much into a short space of time

it cant just be 8 hours of full on mitchell storlines can it?

bondboffin

Matty L
16-06-2005, 17:06
yeah would be interesting, dont think they will and hope they dont, they are better together, id love to see them take on and destroy Johnny Allen :cheer: hehe. I like Johnny but I like the Mitchells more and it would make interesting viewing for them to clash!

Bryan
16-06-2005, 18:21
no point in defeating jonny allen as they are both only in it for two weeks

bondboffin

Flozza
16-06-2005, 18:23
i donno i donno i donno i donno i donno i donno unmmmmmmmmmmm grant no phil no grant o i dont know

Bryan
16-06-2005, 18:34
phils been out of action in prison... i presume... who knows...

but garnt may have lost his touch and become less pychotic, hope not!!!

bondboffin

Angeldelight
16-06-2005, 20:08
I think Phil... after that episode where he was rearrested again... WOW... he's a really mean machine... hehe... dinfantley Phil...

littlemo
16-06-2005, 22:54
grant is phyco but phil is butched up

why wud they fight nemore? they r brothers? far as i know they are ok wid eachother atm, so would have no cause to fight

but who knows hey... wud be great to see...but...

...grant is only back fro 2 weeks, and phil for the same, so u cnat cram too much into a short space of time

it cant just be 8 hours of full on mitchell storlines can it?

bondboffin

I think Grant would win, he's psychotic and tough, it's a good mix for any bad boy! Phil almost died when Grant attacked him over Sharon.

Grant and Phil didn't leave it on good terms when they separated, Grant admitted that he had slept with Phil's wife Kathy, and Phil got very aggressive, started firing a gun, which lead to Grant plunging them into the river. I don't know if they've made up, but I think there is still some hostility between them. So it wouldn't be a surprise for them to start a fight with each other!

emma_strange
16-06-2005, 22:56
I want to say Grant as I prefer him, but I'm going for Phil. Grant's a dad, he would be too busy focussing on his daughter than getting into fights, and he was in a car accident wasnt he

Matty L
17-06-2005, 14:17
I would still go for Phil

~Sooz~
17-06-2005, 17:21
I think they've both come out pretty equal in the past - Phil lost to Grant when Grant beat him up for sleeping with Sharon and I'm positive there were times when Grant turned into the madman and Phil was the one that stopped him.

melanielovesdennisrickman
18-06-2005, 18:52
Hiya!!!!!
They Would Both Be Strong,But I Would Have To Say Grant Mitchell!!!!!
Phil Has Always Been The Softer Side Of The Two Brothers!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Bryan
18-06-2005, 18:53
a lot can happen in 6 years...grant may be a pussy cat

bondboffin