PDA

View Full Version : Sally get a firemans lift

alan45
06-01-2011, 01:07
CORRIE'S downtrodden Sally Webster is getting a hunky new boyfriend - former TV fireman Steven Houghton.
The strapping ex-London's Burning star will play ladies' man Jeff.

The knicker-stitching housewife, played by Sally Dynevor, 47, saw her life turned upside down over Christmas when husband Kevin admitted fathering a child with best pal Tyrone's wife Molly Dobbs. Steven, 39 - who had a No3 single in 1997 with a cover of Wind Beneath My Wings - began filming scenes this week.

TV Biz can reveal Jeff will be a well-off businessman who causes a stir when he arrives in the Rovers and is pounced upon by Gail Platt who has been single since being widowed again a year ago. Gail's nose is put out of joint when Jeff asks Sally out on a date instead.

A top source told TV Biz: "Sally is flattered by the attention. Jeff is just gorgeous and a real catch for the ladies of Weatherfield.

"Kevin is very jealous when he realises there is a new man in his wife's life. With Jeff on her arm, Sally will be the envy of every woman on the Street."

Steven appears as Jeff from February 7.

(C) THE SUN

tammyy2j
06-01-2011, 11:54
I liked him in Bugs

Chloe O'brien
08-01-2011, 01:17
I remember him from London's Burning. Good luck to Sallly.

tammyy2j
02-02-2011, 11:26
Coronation Street star Sally Dynevor has admitted that she was "shocked" when she heard that her character Sally Webster would get a new love interest.

Next week's episodes of the Weatherfield soap see Sally enjoy two dates with eligible bachelor Jeff (Steve Houghton) after he chats her up in The Rovers. The romantic developments come in the aftermath of the factory worker's acrimonious split from husband Kevin.

Speaking to Inside Soap about Sally's decision to move on, Dynevor commented: "I was a bit shocked, actually. In a funny way - because she's had so many men - I just didn't think there could be another one about to come along so soon.

"But that's the thing with this job - you never really know what's coming next. I don't know if Jeff will turn out to be a nice guy or a bad guy in the end, though - I'm finding out about him at the same time Sally does."

Things turn sour for Sally's new romance when she heads off for a confrontation with Rosie's sleazy agent 'Alfie', only to discover that he and Jeff are one and the same person. Viewers are then left to wonder whether the blossoming relationship will come to an early end.

Dynevor added: "This perfect guy isn't who Sally thought he was. You never know where these things are going, though."

Perdita
05-02-2011, 11:36
Corrie's Sally Dynevor thinks it could be the end of the road for Sally and Kevin Webster's rocky relationship.

The couple have been together on-and-off since 1986, have been married twice and have both had a string affairs, but the 47-year-old thinks their current break-up could be final.

Sally told Inside Soap magazine: "While the viewers seem a bit disappointed that Sally and Kevin haven't worked out their problems yet, I'm not so sure."

She went on: "Maybe there's just nowhere for them to go any more.

"They've been through such a lot as a couple, and it always seems to end in disaster. There's only so much you can take, so maybe Sally and Kevin just shouldn't be together any more."

And newly-single Sally Webster is about to hit the dating scene again, and is set for a new make over.

Sally, who last year underwent chemotherapy treatment for breast cancer, said: "I'll be getting rid of the wig that Sally's been wearing and start filming with my own hair soon, which is really exciting for me.

"It's been quite tough wearing that wig, so I'm looking forward to losing it.

"Sally has a bit of a makeover. Her new look ties in with a time where there's some great stuff coming up for her as well. The future is all good!"

PA

alan45
13-02-2011, 12:10
Coronation Street character Sally Webster will reportedly call off her divorce from Kevin when she discovers that he has won the lottery.

According to the News of the World, the mechanic wins £250,000 on a scratch card from Rita Sullivan's shop and tries to keep it a secret until their divorce is finalised the next day.

After his win, Kevin (Michael Le Vell) buys everyone a round in the Rovers Return and initially hopes that the money will help him to win Sally back. However, he then sees her kissing new boyfriend Jeff (Steven Houghton) and decides to keep it a secret. Tyrone Dobbs warns Sally (Sally Dynevor) about what is going on.

She is about to sign papers at the solicitors office when Tyrone bursts in, shouting: "Sally...stop! Don't sign anything. Kev's won loads of cash on the lottery and not told you about it."

Sally tears up the contract and demands half, saying: "You can forget about this old rubbish. I want a new settlement that gives me half of everything... including what you've won. How could you do this to me Kevin? How could you try and cheat me like that? I want all what's due to me... in cash. And don't even think for one minute that I'm not going to get it."

Steve McDonald misses out on the win after letting Kevin go before him in the queue.

Perdita
26-02-2011, 06:56
CORRIE grease monkey Kevin Webster will try to woo back wife Sally - with a Lottery windfall.
The love rat collects a six-figure win this spring.

Kevin - played by Michael Le Vell, 46 - showers his social-climbing missus with gifts.

He hopes Sally - Sally Dynevor, 47 - will forgive him. She threw him out over his affair with Molly Dobbs, who secretly had his love child.

Molly (Vicky Binns) confessed on her deathbed after being crushed in the tram smash.

Kevin - who remarried Sally in 2002 - buys her flowers then a car. But she has a hunky new boyfriend Jeff.

A source said: "A reunion with Kevin is possible - who knows?"

The Sun

alan45
26-02-2011, 12:06
CORRIE grease monkey Kevin Webster will try to woo back wife Sally - with a Lottery windfall.
The love rat collects a six-figure win this spring.

Kevin - played by Michael Le Vell, 46 - showers his social-climbing missus with gifts.

He hopes Sally - Sally Dynevor, 47 - will forgive him. She threw him out over his affair with Molly Dobbs, who secretly had his love child.

Molly (Vicky Binns) confessed on her deathbed after being crushed in the tram smash.

Kevin - who remarried Sally in 2002 - buys her flowers then a car. But she has a hunky new boyfriend Jeff.

A source said: "A reunion with Kevin is possible - who knows?"

The Sun

Already posted see post 6

Perdita
17-03-2011, 15:19
Coronation Street's Sally Webster could be set to land a toyboy love.

Actress Sally Dynevor explained although her alter-ego seemingly finds a connection with hunky newcomer Jeff Cullen (Stephen Houghton), she thinks a saucy romp with Weatherfield womaniser Tommy Duckworth (Chris Fountain) would make cheating estranged husband Kevin (Michael Le Vell) sick with jealousy.

She explained: "Jeff's attractive, funny and listens. But who knows? Perhaps she should have a fling with Tommy Duckworth - that would really stick it to Kevin!"

Unlikely seductress Sally - who shared a night of passion with Kevin's former best pal Tyrone Dobbs (Alan Halsall) as the pair struggled to come to terms with the fact their respective partners had a child together - will shock her mechanic ex when he realises Jeff has stayed the night in their marital home.

She said: "He's furious but Sally insists it's none of his business as they are getting divorced. She tells him he can go to hell."

However, the factory worker - who is mum to glamour girl Rosie (Helen Flanagan) and loved-up lesbian Sophie (Brooke Vincent) - could be tempted back into Kevin's arms when she hears he has won a staggering £200,000 on a scratchcard.

Sally added to Inside Soap magazine: "She's ready to sign the divorce papers. Then she hears about the win. She's furious he intended to keep it a secret and demands a new settlement.

"The £200k is tempting but no amount would buy Kevin another chance. Anyway, she believes she is entitled to half the money as they were married when he won it."

(C) BANG Media International

Perdita
22-03-2011, 14:14
Coronation Street's warring ex-couple Sally and Kevin Webster will remain apart for the foreseeable future, producer Phil Collinson has confirmed.

The pair's marriage hit crisis point in December after Sally discovered Kevin's infidelity in the soap's 50th anniversary live episode. Since then, Sally has initiated divorce proceedings and found herself embroiled in several petty squabbles with Kevin.

Answering reader questions in this week's Inside Soap, Collinson was asked whether it could be possible for Sally and Kevin to follow in the footsteps of Ken and Deirdre Barlow by setting aside their differences and moving on from past troubles.

However, the soap's showrunner replied: "No, I don't think so. We'd be selling them short if we did that any time soon. Everything that's happened since Kevin's affair was exposed has been so monumental - we have to do it justice and show what happens when a marriage collapses.

"And, in fact, we're getting a lot of brilliant storyline material. I'm enjoying seeing the Websters apart and at war so much that it'd be a mistake to assume they'll get back together in the end."

The Websters' bickering will take a new twist later this week when Kevin wins a big cash prize on a scratch card.

DS

Perdita
04-04-2011, 15:04
Sally Dynevor has admitted that she has sympathy for Coronation Street love cheat Kevin Webster.

The actress's character Sally has been at war with estranged husband Kevin (Michael Le Vell) over the past few months following her discovery that he cheated on her and fathered a child with shop worker Molly Dobbs.

However, in an interview with Take 5 magazine, Dynevor confessed that it is easy to feel sorry for Kevin when Sally takes their bickering too far.

Asked whether she ever despairs over Sally's behaviour, Dynevor replied: "Yes! At the moment she's awful to Kevin all the time. I feel sorry for him but there's nothing I can do. After I've been screaming at him, I have to reassure him that I don't mean it.

"Sally's really bossy, so anybody would be on Kevin's side. But I love playing her. One minute she's feisty, the next minute she's funny, then she can be snobby. I just love all her different sides."

Meanwhile, asked to name her favourite Corrie storyline, she said: "The tram crash. It was such a buzz doing a live episode. I was so nervous yet I really enjoyed it. I think it's one of the best things Corrie's ever done."

Coronation Street's producer Phil Collinson recently confirmed that Sally and Kevin will stay apart for the foreseeable future.

alan45
25-08-2011, 11:56
SEXY Sophie Webster is left devastated when her mum goes to war with her sister.

The babe, played by Brooke Vincent, 19, fears her family is falling apart after Sally catches Rosie trying to seduce her boyfriend Jeff Cullen.

Sally is stunned when she walks in on her scantily-clad daughter cosying up to sheepish Jeff (Steven Houghton, 40), who has his trousers round his ankles.

Racy Rosie (Helen Flanagan, 21) sets the honey trap after discovering Sally (Sally Dynevor, 48) spent the night with her estranged husband Kevin (Michael Le Vell, 46).

She is determined to break up her mum’s new relationship.

So when Jeff comes to the house, Rosie opens the door in a skimpy costume.

She then tells him: “I want you Jeff. I want you now!”

He turns down her advances but she spills tea on him and tries to take his trousers off.

Then Sally walks in and screams: “How could you do that to your own mother?”

lizann
25-08-2011, 16:29
Is Kevin living with Sally still?

alan45
25-08-2011, 17:46
As far as I know. The money he had saved for his flat was taken from him by Sophie.