PDA

View Full Version : Does Chrissie deserve it?

squarelady
15-06-2005, 23:17
We all know that Zoe punches Chrissie tomorrow night. Do you think she's doing the right thing or do you think Chrissie's suffering enough? Was she wrong to lie to Zoe or do you think Zoe brought it upon herself? Do you think Chrissie deserves it after everything she's done. Zoe says that it wasn't fair to drag her into it because it was Chrissie and Den's mess not hers. Do you think that's true?

Chris_2k11
15-06-2005, 23:51
Chrissie definitely deserves it! And i hope she gets punched hard!

squarelady
15-06-2005, 23:55
Chrissie definitely deserves it! And i hope she gets punched hard!

Why? :searchme:

Chris_2k11
16-06-2005, 00:01
Why? :searchme:You've got to admit, she is out of order. Pretending it was Zoe for all these months!

squarelady
16-06-2005, 00:02
You've got to admit, she is out of order. Pretending it was Zoe for all these months!

But it's fine Zoe slept with her husband behind her back? :searchme:

Chris_2k11
16-06-2005, 00:17
But it's fine Zoe slept with her husband behind her back? :searchme:Aah well no, i suppose that aint acceptable lol!

kayleigh6654
16-06-2005, 00:20
Murder is slightly more serious than adultery though, no-one died when Zoe slept with Den.

But I still think Chrissie doesn't deserve it. But Zoe didn't deserve the slap she got either. But it was amusing to watch, just because I really don't like Zoe.

squarelady
16-06-2005, 00:24
Murder is slightly more serious than adultery though, no-one died when Zoe slept with Den.

I have two things to say to that! Firstly, the reason Chrissie snapped that night was because she wanted Den to go through what she had to when she found out about Zoe. Hence the 'Now you know what it's like to lose the one thing in the world you love most'. Zoe almost wrecked three lives the night she decided to climb into bed with Den.

And secondly....I've forgotten it now...I'll come back in a minute! :lol: <-- It was a really good point aswell!

Treacle
16-06-2005, 00:26
To be fair to Zoe, Chrissie does deserve it.

Chris_2k11
16-06-2005, 00:35
Well it dont matter whether Chrissie deserves it or not... because she's gettin it anyway!! :lol:

kayleigh6654
16-06-2005, 00:41
Fair point Lex, didn't think of it like that. Chrissie still doesn't deserve it.

squarelady
16-06-2005, 00:42
Fair point Lex, didn't think of it like that. Chrissie still doesn't deserve it.

I honestly had a second point but I've forgotten it completely! :lol:

Katie
16-06-2005, 10:09
Chrissie probably does deserve it because she really messed with Zoe's head but I will still be cheering Chrissie on!

Jade
16-06-2005, 13:20
It will make good viewing!!

Zoe's head was messed up enought before Chrisse started to tamper with it.

As someone said adultery is a slightly less offence than murder!!, but for Chrissie it was easy to let someone else beleive they had killed Den than for Chriise to take the blame. Sams not totally blameless

squarelady
16-06-2005, 13:20
Sam's never totally blameless. She's admitted how selfish she is.

Bryan
16-06-2005, 16:55
she does deserve shes made the girls life hell...

but then agen she doesnt because she is chrissie watts, one of the best charcters in the show and she cannot be punched to the floor by the pathetic zoe slater!!!

bondboffin

littlemo
16-06-2005, 22:43
I wasn't sure how to vote so I didn't, it's a very difficult question. Murder is wrong, but I don't think you can compare it to Jack Dalton's, it didn't seem very cold blooded, it was more like self defence.

I think she has been very manipulative lately and I don't think zoe deserved what Chrissie made her go through, the abortion and the aftermath of the murder. However I do feel Chrissie genuinely loved Den, and in turn has found it difficult to maintain a relationship with Jake. It's hard to tell when Chrissie is being sincere but I think most of her vindictiveness is a front, to cover her feelings of hurt. I'm not fond of her charcter, but I don't think she should go to jail for what she did. Dennis is still running free, why should Chrissie go down for this. I think I've talked myself into thinking that Chrissie doesn't deserve to be punished, although as time goes on I may change my mind. It depends on what the writers decide to do with her character.

melmarshall858
17-06-2005, 08:03
i do not like zoe and thought the way that she treated dennis was appauling (i know he was really in love with his adopted siste)r but sleeping with his dad so she could get pregnant and pass the baby off as his was appauling and she was the first one to hit den although that was only to protect chrissie but all of that is nowhere near as bad as chrissie murdering her husband and then making zoe think that it was her and carrying round all that guilt for so long. plus all the times chrissie has used it against her by playing on the fact that she would go dow for murder and that sh killed her husband that is bad definately deserves a punce.
so does sam after she played along with it just so that she would be able to get her beloved pub back - good job she failed in the end lol

.:SpIcYsPy:.
17-06-2005, 08:35
Shouldn't: don't know or both, be on the poll!!!

squarelady
17-06-2005, 08:37
Everyone in the situation was selfish, they were all out for what they wanted and didn't care about anyone else.

chocolate
17-06-2005, 13:10
i did think she deserves it because of making zoe carry all the guilt but i also think that zoe deserves a punch for what she did to dennis and sharon !!

Rach33
17-06-2005, 19:39
I don't think she deserved it if Zoe hadn't been such a muppet (nice way of putting it) so trusting and so easy to manipulatate Chrissie would never have been able to play Zoe the way she has Zoe brough it on herself for being a sap and a whiner

littlemo
17-06-2005, 23:02
I don't think she deserved it if Zoe hadn't been such a muppet (nice way of putting it) so trusting and so easy to manipulatate Chrissie would never have been able to play Zoe the way she has Zoe brough it on herself for being a sap and a whiner

That's a bit harsh isn't it?! I do feel a bit sorry for Zoe, I'm not a fan of her character but she has been used and abused by the whole Watts family, they've left her in a bad way. Dennis and Sharon having an affair, Den using Zoe to split them up, then having Den's baby aborted, Chrissie using Zoe as a scapegoat for Den's murder. Zoe's 21, she didn't deserve to get mixed up in this. I don't think she's an innocent but she is easily lead.

That being said I am a big Sharon and Dennis fan, and I'm glad Zoe's leaving.

Jade
17-06-2005, 23:30
no Zoe does not deserve the abuse she gets, she seams like a pawn in everyones game Den/Chrissie/Sam/Sharon. And Dennis as a distrcation from whats really going on in his head!!!. Yea she maybe needy and desperate but theres no need for her to go around thinking she's murdered somone when she hasnt. Chrisse was soooo calculating trying to convince Zoe she had murdered Den in self defence.

squarelady
18-06-2005, 00:01
Zoe deserves everything, Chrissie's right. She always plays the victim. God forbid it's actually her fault!

Rach33
18-06-2005, 00:37
Agreed

squarelady
18-06-2005, 00:49
Agreed

:thumbsup: Great taste in men and she agrees! *dances*

Rach33
18-06-2005, 01:02
He he what can I say great minds think a like

Bryan
18-06-2005, 08:49
i ahve no symoathy for zoe she always brings it on herslef, she is so weak, vunerable and easily manipulated

if she lets people walk all over her then she deserves all she gets

bondboffin

melanielovesdennisrickman
18-06-2005, 18:55
Hiya!!!!!
If I Was Zoe Then I Would Probably Be Really Mad Too,But I Absolutely Hateeeee Zoe,And I Loveeeeee Chrissie,So I Voted For No,She Doesn't Deserve It!!!!!
Chrissie Forever!!!!!Chrissie Forever!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart: