PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale Spoilers 10 - 14 January 2011

Perdita
16-12-2010, 12:08
The information contained herein is strictly embargoed from all press and non commercial publication until 00.01 Tuesday 4th January 2011.

5813 Monday 10 January 2011 7.00pm – 7.30pm

• Lisa finally succumbs to her emotions
• Is Maisie getting cold feet about Nikhil?
• Viv’s chuffed when Terry agrees to be her dance partner

5814 Tuesday 11 January 2011 7:00pm – 7:30pm

• Katie’s surprised when Andy suggests they try again
• Will makes Maisie face facts
• Lonely Viv makes a move on Terry, will he respond?

5815 Wednesday 12 January 2011 7:00pm – 7.30pm

• Katie decides she’s better off without a man, but is she about to find herself in grave danger?
• Maisie has disappointing news for Nikhil
• Terry is forced to be frank with Viv

5816 Thursday 13 January 2011 7:00pm – 7:30pm ep 1

• The fire spreads as the village sleeps, with devastating consequences.
• Jai and Declan force Nikhil to face the future
• Marlon confides Bob over his baby worries

5817 Thursday 13 January 2011 8:00pm – 8:30pm ep 2

• Fire engulfs the shop and café
• Jackson feels helpless as the village burns
• Chas is stung by Carl’s contempt

5818 Friday 14 January 2011 7:00pm – 7.30pm

• Katie’s rocked to hear the fire was deliberate
• Brenda questions Terry’s motives
• Rhona, Paddy and Marlon see things in a new perspective

alan45
16-12-2010, 15:00
5817 Thursday 13 January 2011 8:00pm – 8:30pm ep 2

• Chas is stung by Carl’s contempt

Does this mean that the wedding didnt take place on Christmas Day or that Carl has found out that Chas was going to set him up

tammyy2j
16-12-2010, 16:05
I wonder who set the fire?

I'm thinking Katie's copper does it to frame Andy maybe

TaintedLove
16-12-2010, 19:38
I`m wondering if Viv starts it to gain sympathy from Bob, but then is unable to get out and is perished.

Chloe O'brien
17-12-2010, 10:42
That's a good point she could do it but survive then leave the villiage in disgrace.

alan45
19-12-2010, 17:37
Realising that taking time off work is causing suspicion in the family, Lisa reluctantly returns to the
factory. Maisie wonders if she is doing the right thing as everyone makes a fuss about the
engagement, and things come to a head when Will breaks down in her arms. She tells Nikhil that
she cannot marry him and announces that she and Will are leaving. Viv is developing feelings for Terry. Andy is still
jealous when he sees Katie and Henshall together but she dashes his hopes by telling him they will never be an item
again. Then terror strikes the village - there is an arsonist about in Emmerdale, and as the residents sleep, a fire grows
and engulfs the whole row of cottages. Betty is left fighting for her life as the flames spread to Keeper's Cottage. Chas and
Gennie are in peril and Viv is all alone in the flat drowning her sorrows after Terry's rejection. Hazel puts on a brave face and refuses to leave Jackson. At the
Woolpack, Amy and Diane try to persuade Victoria to leave but she is frozen to the spot by bad memories. The following morning, the police and fire brigade assess the damage and the villagers
are shocked to learn that the fire was started deliberately. A murder investigation begins, but who is the culprit? Andy has form, but could he really have started the blaze?

Chloe O'brien
28-12-2010, 00:28
I wonder who set the fire?

I'm thinking Katie's copper does it to frame Andy maybe

I agree I think you maybe right. Another nutty copper in the dales.

lizann
28-12-2010, 17:36
So Lisa gets with Derek

TaintedLove
29-12-2010, 21:13
So a murder investigation begins - which means someone dies. My money is on Viv.

My first thought was that detective pal of Katey`s, and frames Andy for it knowing Andy has been inside for arson.
Then I remembered that Michael chap who blames Pollard for his Mothers death. Could Michael be the culprit?

alan45
30-12-2010, 11:35
My moneys is on the detective although we have already had two corrupt coppers and this isnt actually Sun Hill

alan45
02-01-2011, 00:16
These are the first pictures offering a glimpse of the explosive fire storyline that will rock Emmerdale and cause tragedy in the village later this month.

The snaps below show the moment that Carl and Andy discover the ferocious blaze which is tearing through a row of cottages at the heart of the village, putting lives in jeopardy.

As the fire is started while many of the residents are sleeping, the two men must launch a heroic rescue attempt as they try to tackle the dangerous situation by getting everyone to safety.

However, it's certain to be a fateful and life-changing night for Emmerdale as show bosses have confirmed that at least two residents will perish in the flames.

Details of who will lose their lives are expected to be kept closely under wraps until transmission.

http://i2.cdnds.net/10/52/550w_soaps_emmerdale_fire_02.jpg

http://i2.cdnds.net/10/52/550w_soaps_emmerdale_fire_01.jpg

http://i2.cdnds.net/10/52/550w_soaps_emmerdale_fire_05.jpg

http://i2.cdnds.net/10/52/550w_soaps_emmerdale_fire_03.jpg

http://i2.cdnds.net/10/52/550w_soaps_emmerdale_fire_04.jpg

emm3rdale
03-01-2011, 20:23
I have a feeling that carl is the arsonist behind the blaze. He must have been pretty mad at chas for what she did to him christmas day and he could have easily convinced andy into starting a fire at her house...

I think that things get out of hand and as carl and andy realise how quickly the fire is spreading they rush to help the villagers caught in the blaze leaving chas and gennie in the burning house to fend for themselves.Therefore i conclude that chas and gennie will be the victims of the emmerdale fire and possibly a third death that was not meant to happen leaving carl and andy with a guilty consience. Its a long shot but anything is possible on TV right?

---Emm3rdale

alan45
04-01-2011, 00:18
Mon 10th

The girls at the pub celebrate Maisie's engagement and Ella insists on putting on drinks for them. Maisie pretends to be happy, but it's clear she's not sure she's doing the right thing as she struggles to pick out an engagement ring.

Later, Will snaps at Belle when she wants to talk about the wedding. When he gets home, Holdgate is busy with party planning and a concerned Maisie sets him aside to ask if he's okay. Will he keep a lid on his true feelings?

Meanwhile, Andy is unhappy to see Henshall and Katie making their way to the pub. He lets off steam to Ryan, who insists he should bite the bullet and see if Katie's willing to give their relationship another try.

Elsewhere, Viv is upbeat after Terry agrees to be her regular dance partner, while Val and Pollard lay down some ground rules for Amy.

Tues 11th

As Ella and Mia arrive to prepare for the party, Will climbs into their Home Farm landrover and shuts the door. Concerned, Maisie joins her brother and listens to him reminisce about their dad before encouraging him to help with the party.

Later, Will overhears Jai predict that Maisie and Nikhil won't last. As the party continues, Will snaps and lashes out in frustration, breaking down with almighty sobs. His outburst prompts Maisie to make a big decision as she finally tells Nikhil that she can't pretend and doesn't love him.

Meanwhile, Katie is slightly suspicious when Andy gives her a bracelet almost identical to the one lost in the burglary. He then asks Katie to give their relationship another go and is heartened when she doesn't say no. However, back at home, things become more clear for Katie when she receives some flowers from Henshall. Heading to Andy's, she confirms that they will never be an item again.

Elsewhere, Terry feels awkward when Viv puts the moves on him, and Zak's 'man with a van' business is booming.

Wed 12th

An anonymous figure carries a petrol can and heads through the village, sticking to the shadows. The figure reaches Victoria Cottage and pours petrol in and around the bin of rubbish Zak has left, before preparing to set it alight…

Meanwhile, Katie and Henshall's date goes downhill after conversation turns to Henshall's late wife. When they return to the village, Andy confronts Henshall and Katie about their date. As an outburst ensues, Katie reaches breaking point and tells Henshall that they need to end their relationship.

Elsewhere, in the fall-out from last night, Maisie and Will tell Nikhil that they've decided they need to start their new life away from the village. They say their goodbyes and Nikhil's gutted as Maisie is driven out of his life.

Also, Terry tries to be frank with lonely Viv; Lisa comforts Belle when she gets upset about Will leaving; and Carl returns home and rattles Chas when he tells her that he wants his money and is set on getting even.

Thurs 13th 1900

The fire rages and the villagers panic as they realise their neighbours are in danger.

Andy, Carl, Ashley and Ryan do their best to stifle the flames but are unable to tame the raging inferno and the terrorised villagers watch on in horror as the ferocious fire engulfs the whole row of cottages.

Meanwhile, Jai is forceful with Nikhil as he tries to make him see that Maisie's departure is for the best,

Declan suggests a few whiskies will sort them out and soon gets Nikhil to toast to the future.

Betty is left fighting for her life when the fire spreads to Keepers Cottage, but will she survive the fumes? Victoria Cottage also catches light and housemates Chas and Gennie are left in peril - could they be the ones to meet their fate in the flames?

Could Katie be doomed after arguing with her angry ex Andy, who has a history of arson? Or will Brenda and Terry be in danger when their home is caught up in the inferno?

Meanwhile, Viv is alone in the flat drowning her sorrows after Terry has rejected her advances. Will she get out before it's too late and the building is consumed by the blaze?

Elsewhere, Hazel puts on a brave face for Jackson and is reluctant to leave him alone while the fire rages, and Victoria is frozen by bad memories in the pub.

Friday 14th

Upset after witnessing the tragedy, Marlon talks to Rhona and Paddy and they realise how short life is and look forward to the arrival of their precious baby.

Meanwhile, with the buildings cordoned off, the police and fire officials assess the damage following the previous day's events.

The villagers debate who is to blame when police confirm the fire was started deliberately and the culprit is looking at an arson and murder investigation.

angelblue
04-01-2011, 02:26
The spoilers for this week sound really great with the fire I hope Chas and Gennie are saved. Also poor Nikhill it is obvious he has really fallen for Maisie I think they make a nice couple. It's a shame she tells him she does'nt love him, because he is such an nice guy and really looked after her and Will. :(

tammyy2j
04-01-2011, 11:22
I bet Carl saves Chas

lizann
05-01-2011, 14:47
ITVEmmerdale actor Kelvin Fletcher has revealed that villagers will turn against Andy Sugden as they suspect him of starting next week's devastating fire.

At least two lives will be lost when the blaze spreads through the village. However, Fletcher told Soaplife that Andy's heroics on the night are quickly forgotten when the finger-pointing begins.

"There's absolute panic when the villagers realise the cottages are on fire," he told the magazine. "Andy pushes all his anger aside and becomes a hero saving people's lives. He kicks doors down and battles through the smoke and flames. But he can't save everyone... And at least two people end up dead."

He continued: "Everyone knows when Andy’s angry he does things he wouldn’t normally do. He could snap and do something stupid."

When Detective Nick Henshall tells his colleagues that Andy started the fire which resulted in Sarah Sugden's death, he is "pulled in for questioning".

"Everyone thinks the worst of him. People he trusted turn on him," he added. "But he's not a killer. He's a good guy... who's very unlucky."

lizann
05-01-2011, 14:48
Emmerdale's Sammy Winward has admitted that her character's current stalker plot could get "very dangerous".

Following a series of anonymous phonecalls, both Katie and Genie have been left shaken to discover that their house has been burgled. Discussing the suspects, Windward told Soaplife that Katie does begin to suspect her ex-husband.

"Gennie thinks it might be Andy," she revealed. "Katie tells her not to be so silly, but it has crossed Katie's mind that it might be Andy, too..."

However, the actress teased that Katie has not considered the possibility that it could be her current flame, Detective Nick Henshall

"She's impressed with the cool way he's handling the investigation," Winward said. "She realises she might have been a bit hasty in dismissing him."

She added: "There's the potential for this stalker to get very dangerous. That's why she likes Nick around. He makes her feel safe and protected."

cordy
07-01-2011, 00:59
Who is the nuttiest character at present? Its Derek. If he can rape Lisa then he's capable of all the other spooky things going on. I'd put my money on him.

Tuareet
07-01-2011, 09:48
Exactly what I was thinking, especially after what he has done to Lisa.

tammyy2j
07-01-2011, 10:08
Who is the nuttiest character at present? Its Derek. If he can rape Lisa then he's capable of all the other spooky things going on. I'd put my money on him.

I think it is Katie's copper fella

Why would Derek set fire to Gennie's house surely it would be the Dingle house or factory

alan45
07-01-2011, 10:34
I think it is Katie's copper fella

Why would Derek set fire to Gennie's house surely it would be the Dingle house or factory

Definately I think its the copper although some other sites suggest Carl