PDA

View Full Version : Waterloo Road Series 7 ***Contains Spoiler*******

Perdita
30-11-2010, 09:34
From Wiki:

Series 7 (2011)
A seventh series of 20 episodes was announced on 7 April 2010 after Shed Media announced their final results, however, it was later confirmed that the series would only run for 10 episodes due to the fact that it is harder to film in winter. Filming started on 26 July and is due to begin airing in 2011.

Northern Lights actors, Robson Green and Mark Benton have joined the cast. Green's character has since been confirmed as Rob Scotcher. Former Hollyoaks: In The City actor Oliver Lee confirmed on Twitter that he has also joined the cast as Green's on-screen son, Aiden Scotcher. Benton's character is yet to be revealed. Green's character Rob is also set to have a romance with head teacher, Karen Fisher (Amanda Burton). Benton's character has also since been confirmed as new Maths Teacher, Daniel Chalk, to be known as Chalkie.

Former Coronation Street actresses Poppy Jhakra, aka (Minnie Chandra), and Tupele Dorgu, aka (Kelly Crabtree) have also joined the cast. Jhakra will play new English teacher, Eleanor Chaudry, whilst Dorgu will play Keeley James.

Twin actresses, Millie and Hope Katana have been cast as Rhona and Shona Mansfield respectively.

Gemma Atkinson will also appear in a yet unknown role.

Former Bad Girls actress Alicya Eyo has also joined the cast in the guest role of Sandi

Confirmed returning cast members include William Ash (Christopher Mead), Philip Martin Brown (Grantly Budgen), Chelsee Healey (Janeece Bryant), Jack McMullen (Finn Sharkey), Shannon Flynn (Emily James), William Rush (Josh Stevenson) and Rebecca Ryan (Vicki MacDonald), and Elaine Symons (Rose Kelly) and Series 6 newcomers, Amanda Burton (Karen Fisher), Linzey Cocker (Jess Fisher), Ceallach Spellman (Harry Fisher), Ben-Ryan Davies (Ronan Burley) and George Sampson (Kyle Stack).

Series 7 will also see the departure of Holly Kenny (Sambuca Kelly) and Jack McMullen (Finn Sharkey)

SmileyBrit.x
05-01-2011, 16:28
Hi!

Do you know if Jason Done (Tom Clarkson) is coming back to waterloo road in series 7?

xxx

moonstorm
13-01-2011, 13:08
Waterloo Road Ep 11/20
Week 5

Bex Fisher's (Tina O'Brien) first day back gets off to a rocky startThe new term kicks off at Waterloo Road with new arrivals for both staff and students, along with the launch of a controversial scheme to separate the boys and girls, as the drama set in a Rochdale comprehensive returns. Meanwhile, Bex Fisher continues to hide the details of her disappearance as she begins her first day back at school.

In response to the boys' poor exam grades, Karen and Chris introduce a new single-sex teaching initiative, much to the disdain of staff and pupils. Especially unimpressed is the formidable new Head of Pastoral Care, Adanna Lawal, who rallies the rest of the staffroom into action against the segregation.

However, the scheme gets off to a bad start as the boys' lessons quickly descend into chaos, a situation that is made even worse by the arrival of disruptive new student Kyle Stack, who wreaks havoc from the moment he steps in the door.

Elsewhere, Bex Fisher's first day back at Waterloo Road gets off to a rocky start when she is beset with anxiety following an unexpected phone call – leading Jess to suspect that her sister is hiding something. Finally arriving at school, Bex becomes embroiled in an allegation of sexual assault involving Kyle, leaving Karen and her staff in a muddled attempt to unravel the truth before Kyle exacts a vicious revenge.

Perdita
13-01-2011, 13:13
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?102447-Waterloo-Road-Series-6-**MAY-CONTAIN-SPOILER**&p=739059#post739059
Already posted :)

Katy
13-01-2011, 20:18
yep, this is series 7 where as the episodes we are on at the moment are series 6 part two or spring term, it comfuses me which series there up to.

lizann
14-01-2011, 15:20
Hi!

Do you know if Jason Done (Tom Clarkson) is coming back to waterloo road in series 7?

xxx

I hope he is

Katy
14-01-2011, 18:24
theres nothing released to say that he isnt in it.

Perdita
24-03-2011, 19:48
From wiki:

The seventh series of 20 episodes was announced on 7 April 2010 after Shed Media announced their final results. However, it was later stated that the series would only run for 10 episodes due to the fact that it is harder to film in winter] Filming started on 26 July and is due to begin airing in 2011. It has since been confirmed that a further 20 episodes will be filmed in 2011 and will act as the second half of the series. The new commission brings the episode count of the series to 30, making Series 7 the longest yet.
Northern Lights actors, Robson Green and Mark Benton have joined the cast. Green's character has since been confirmed as Rob Scotcher. Former Hollyoaks: In The City actor Oliver Lee confirmed on Twitter that he has also joined the cast as Green's on-screen son, Aiden Scotcher. Green's character Rob is also set to have a romance with head teacher, Karen Fisher (Amanda Burton). Benton's character has been confirmed as new Maths Teacher, Daniel Chalk, to be known as Chalkie.
Former Coronation Street actresses Poppy Jhakra, aka (Minnie Chandra), and Tupele Dorgu, aka (Kelly Crabtree) have also joined the cast. Jhakra will play new English teacher, Eleanor Chaudry] whilst Dorgu will play Keeley James.
Actor Matt Greenwood has been cast as Martin Dunbar.
Twin actresses, Millie and Hope Katana have been cast as Rhona and Shona Mansfield respectively.]
Actress Katie McGlynn has been cast as Scout.
Gemma Atkinson and Tel Banham] will also appear in yet unknown roles.
Former Bad Girls actress Alicya Eyo has also joined the cast in the guest role of Sandi.
Former Grange Hill actor Joseph Slack also appears in one episode in the guest role of Stuart Foley.
Confirmed returning cast members include William Ash (Christopher Mead), Philip Martin Brown (Grantly Budgen), Chelsee Healey (Janeece Bryant), Jack McMullen (Finn Sharkey), Shannon Flynn (Emily James), William Rush (Josh Stevenson), Rebecca Ryan (Vicki MacDonald) ] and Elaine Symons (Rose Kelly).] Also returning will be Series 6 newcomers Amanda Burton (Karen Fisher), Linzey Cocker (Jess Fisher),] Ceallach Spellman (Harry Fisher), Ben Ryan Davies (Ronan Burley), Reece Douglas (Denzil Kelly) and George Sampson (Kyle Stack).
Series 7 will also see the departure of Holly Kenny (Sambuca Kelly) and Jack McMullen (Finn Sharkey)

Perdita
07-04-2011, 16:31
There's lots of speculation about Waterloo Road's seventh series flying around at the moment, with rumours suggesting that the school drama could be back on screen next month, rather than autumn as originally expected.

Robson Green, who has joined the programme in the role of newcomer Rob Scotcher, recently set tongues wagging among fans by tweeting that Waterloo Road will return to BBC One on May 4. That would mean the show coming back less than a month after last night's series six finale.

A BBC spokesperson yesterday told DS that a return date for Waterloo Road has not yet been finalised, but confirmed that the show will be back "at some point in the spring", meaning that fans won't have to wait until autumn for the next series.

Watch this space for more as it becomes known…

Katy
08-04-2011, 09:45
yay! I miss my waterloo road! Looking forward to seeing Robson Green on my screens again!

Perdita
14-04-2011, 15:07
Waterloo Road will return to screens in three weeks' time, it has been confirmed today.

The BBC's press site lists the launch of series seven for the week beginning April 30, although the exact date and time is still to be announced.

News of an unexpectedly early return for Waterloo Road first emerged when Robson Green recently tweeted that the show would be back on May 4 - keeping its Wednesday night slot. Green has joined the programme in the role of newcomer Rob Scotcher.

The final episode of series six, which featured the conclusion to the Jonah and Cesca saga, aired on April 6.

DS

Katy
14-04-2011, 22:29
yay! great news, wednesday was weird without waterloo road.

Im really looking forward to seeing the new characters as well, Oliver Lee, Robson Green and Mark Benton in particular.

Perdita
18-04-2011, 07:21
S07E01: Waterloo Road's new term begins
Airs on Wednesday, May 4 2011 20:00 BST on BBC One

A new term at Waterloo Road gets off to a noisy start when Karen arrives to discover the alarm going off and her new site manager, Rob Scotcher, taking a laid-back approach to the problem.

When a Year 12 pupil abandons and then claims her baby, Karen is concerned for the girl, her child and the dark secret she's keeping.

Meanwhile, new teachers Eleanor Chaudry and Daniel Chalk want to make a good impression, but the kids aren't going to give them an easy ride. "Chalky" is instantly marked out as a soft target, while Ms Chaudry's strict rules land Sambuca Kelly in the "cooler".

What Eleanor sees as unruly behaviour in Sambuca is just a personality clash according to Tom, but her erratic behaviour gives cause for concern.

Elsewhere, new boy Aiden Scotcher has caught the eye of Jess - but it's her friend Vicki who's got his attention.

Perdita
19-04-2011, 14:22
Waterloo Road will return for its seventh series on Wednesday, May 4, it has been confirmed.

The show's comeback date had been tipped as May 4 for some time, but the details have now been officially announced on the BBC press site.

Waterloo Road will return in a 7.30pm slot and continue to air one-hour episodes.

Series seven sees Robson Green join the programme in the role of Rob Scotcher, a new site manager for the school.

Meanwhile, episode one of the new run focuses on Karen's concern for a Year 12 pupil with a dark secret.

DS

Perdita
21-04-2011, 13:39
Wednesday 11 May
7.30-8.30pm BBC ONE and BBC ONE HD
www.bbc.co.uk/waterlooroad

Vicki (Rebecca Ryan) tries to hide her jealousy
Year 12 pupil Martin Dunbar is branded a "perv" by his classmates when he's caught poring over a lingerie magazine and creeping around the girls' changing rooms, as the drama set in a Rochdale comprehensive school continues. While Chris thinks it's typical teenage behaviour, the truth is more complicated.

Sambuca and her mum have to face a harsh reality when they discover what's been causing her recent headaches. While neither is ready to admit to anyone else what's going on, Sam finds a confidante in an unlikely place.

At the sixth form Careers Fair, the pupils consider a range of options for their future – but Grantly's cynical attitude to teaching isn't inspiring many students to follow in his footsteps.

Meanwhile, Jess and Aiden grow ever closer, as Vicki tries to hide her jealousy from her best friend and boyfriend.

Perdita
27-04-2011, 10:57
Amanda Burton has quit her role as Waterloo Road's Karen Fisher, it has been announced.

The actress, who was cast in the BBC drama in late 2009, has already filmed her final scenes as school head teacher Karen, The Sun reports.

Sources told the newspaper that Burton had struggled spending time away from her family home in London while filming the programme in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.

Meanwhile, Burton's agent confirmed her departure, explaining that she had decided not to renew her contract.

A show insider added: "It's a shame as viewers really liked her character."

Karen was on screen throughout series six of Waterloo Road and also features in the first block of series seven episodes, which begin next Wednesday on BBC One.

Waterloo Road's seventh series sees Robson Green join the cast as the school's new site manager Rob Scotcher, who has been tipped as a possible new love interest for Karen.

A BBC spokesperson told DS this morning: "Amanda has made an amazing contribution to Waterloo Road playing Karen Fisher. We hope the viewers will enjoy seeing how her relationship with Rob Scotcher plays out over the next 10 weeks."

Perdita
28-04-2011, 13:32
Wednesday 18 May

When Amy discovers she has a stalker she feels like a celebrity – but the novelty soon wears off as things get personal and she decides to take her own revenge, as the popular school drama continues.

But when Eleanor reveals who the stalker is, her handling of the situation gives Karen grounds for concern – and an irate parent in her office. Meanwhile, the sixth formers turn the cameras on themselves for their English project and, while Ronan uses his film to show Vicki his real feelings, Finn and Josh get into trouble over their action-packed film-making.

Elsewhere, Rose and Tom struggle with how to tell Sam that there's no cure for her cancer, while Sam's friends try to come to terms with what she's going through.

Janeece decides that Mr Chalk needs a makeover, and Karen realises that Rob's ambitions go higher than being the school's caretaker.

tammyy2j
28-04-2011, 13:46
Amanda Burton has quit her role as Waterloo Road's Karen Fisher, it has been announced.

The actress, who was cast in the BBC drama in late 2009, has already filmed her final scenes as school head teacher Karen, The Sun reports.

Sources told the newspaper that Burton had struggled spending time away from her family home in London while filming the programme in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.

Meanwhile, Burton's agent confirmed her departure, explaining that she had decided not to renew her contract.

A show insider added: "It's a shame as viewers really liked her character."

Karen was on screen throughout series six of Waterloo Road and also features in the first block of series seven episodes, which begin next Wednesday on BBC One.

Waterloo Road's seventh series sees Robson Green join the cast as the school's new site manager Rob Scotcher, who has been tipped as a possible new love interest for Karen.

A BBC spokesperson told DS this morning: "Amanda has made an amazing contribution to Waterloo Road playing Karen Fisher. We hope the viewers will enjoy seeing how her relationship with Rob Scotcher plays out over the next 10 weeks."

Shame she is leaving

Katy
28-04-2011, 14:48
yeh it is a shame, i had grown to quite like her!

Perdita
28-04-2011, 15:03
Robson Green has teased an "awkward" romantic plot for his new Waterloo Road character Rob Scotcher.

The actor, who recently appeared in BBC Three hit Being Human, will make his debut as the school's new site manager when the seventh series of the programme begins next Wednesday.

Discussing the series, Green told What's On TV that Rob will find himself romantically involved with head teacher Karen Fisher - played by Amanda Burton.

"Yes, there's a frisson that gets us together and he does ask her out to dinner," he revealed. "And yes, there are kissing scenes! But we kind of didn't go for the obvious, we went for the awkward.

"There's something about getting to that stage of your life and the sexual pursuit becomes awkward, or stressful."

DS

xmoobagx
30-04-2011, 13:08
its gna be depressing with the cancer storyline :(

Perdita
05-05-2011, 13:29
Wednesday 25 May

When new girl Evie Prior arrives at Waterloo Road, something about her story doesn't quite add up, as the popular school drama continues. It's not long before she's upsetting her classmates and causing problems for Karen. Evie tries to empathise with Finn, who's devastated by girlfriend Sam's terminal illness. But when Evie's story unravels and the truth is revealed, the school is forced to deal with the fallout.

Meanwhile, it's appraisal time for the over-confident Eleanor and the nervous Daniel Chalk. Karen sits in on their classes and finds room for improvement for both teachers. But has she got it in for Ms Chaudry?

There's romance in the Scotcher household. Jess and Aiden are all over each other, but that doesn't stop Aiden's illicit encounters with Vicki. And as Rob works towards his PGCE, Karen offers to help him with his essay writing after work.

Katy
06-05-2011, 16:33
i enjoyed wednesdays, the trailer for next week looks so sad!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
07-05-2011, 17:06
I love Robson Green (watched way too many of his Extreme Fishing even though I would probably never go fishing in my life)! I was suprised it Series 7 started so soon.. Not complaining though :D

xcarlyx
09-05-2011, 12:43
i know i'll need my tissues at the ready for sam's cancer storyline. :( she is one of my favourite chraracters

Perdita
12-05-2011, 12:46
Very good episode, I thought that the young man playing Martin did a great job in portraying a confused young man

Perdita
12-05-2011, 14:56
Wednesday 1 June

It's launch day for Karen's new community café and she's invited the Director of Education along, as the popular school drama continues. But with Daniel Chalk in charge, will the café be ready in time?

Twins Shona and Rhona are acting up in class, because they're caught in the middle of a bitter custody battle between their mum and gran. As the court makes its decision, the twins' gran takes matters into her own hands, with a stunt that could jeopardise the café launch.

Meanwhile, Rob's estranged wife, Naomi, wants to play happy families and warns Karen off her man in a bid to keep him to herself. And Vicki finally sees Aiden's true colours, and is forced to reveal their infidelity to Jess and Ronan.

xcarlyx
12-05-2011, 17:57
Last night's episode was superb. Waterloo road is just getting better and better :D

tammyy2j
24-05-2011, 12:11
Robson Green has praised his ongoing Waterloo Road romance plotline, hailing it as a "proper old-fashioned" love story.

The actor's character Rob Scotcher has developed a slow-burning attraction to headteacher Karen Fisher, played by Amanda Burton, since being taken on as Waterloo Road's site manager at the beginning of the latest series.

Speaking to Take It Easy about the story, Green commented: "I think Amanda is a wonderful actress and the great thing about my character's relationship with her character is that it's a proper old-fashioned romance, without any of the bitterness you so often see in TV dramas.

"It's just a genuine, loving relationship between two people who are attracted to one another."

Green went on to confirm that he filmed Waterloo Road last summer and will only feature in the first ten episodes of this series. Karen is also expected to bow out in episode ten.

Discussing his future, Green said: "Ten episodes and I'm gone. But there's more Extreme Fishing, there's a big new drama series I'm involved with which is set in Newcastle, and I'm hoping to do a comedy drama about football mascots with my old friend Mark Benton, who I appear alongside in Waterloo Road.

"The idea would be for me and him to play the mascots of our favourite football teams - mine is Newcastle United and his is Middlesbrough - and end up tussling on the pitch, in the way that real-life mascots have occasionally done in the past. The project is only at the idea stage at the moment, but I'd love to see it happen."

JustJodi
25-05-2011, 13:10
I don't know about any one else, but after reading this, it does not seem that WATERLOO ROAD can't keep head teachers longer than one series LOL

Perdita
25-05-2011, 20:41
Loved today's episode, did not expect Evie to be a child killer :eek:

EricJames
25-05-2011, 20:54
Wow i loved tonights episode i cant wait until next weeks already. And dam Eleanoris right bitch i hope she dont take over when karen leaves lol...

Perdita
26-05-2011, 14:33
Wednesday 15 June
7.30-8.30pm BBC ONE and BBC HD

Rob (Robson Green) sees a different side of Naomi.

Exam fever hits the sixth form and, with Richard Whitman on a personal vendetta to close Waterloo Road, there's a lot riding on the exams going well, as the popular school drama continues.

But things don't get off to a smooth start: Vicki's got more than exam nerves to deal with – she's discovered she's pregnant with Aiden's child. But his solution to Vicki's dilemma causes more problems than it solves, as Ronan takes the blame for their rash actions.

It's the day of Sam's memorial service and everyone's on edge. As Finn empties Sam's locker Lauren and Amy help him to appreciate the sentimental value of the little things that are left behind. At the memorial service Denzil struggles with his grief, especially when new girl Scout inadvertently steals Sam's jumper.

Meanwhile, Naomi finally shows her true colours to Rob, and Karen receives some shocking news from Jess.

Chloe O'brien
26-05-2011, 23:35
You know I haven't been an avid viewer or waterloo road. Dipped in and out of episodes over the years, but I've got to admit I am really moved by Sambuca's story. The girl who plays her has always played her well but she's really shinning in this series and I hope she goes onto bigger and better roles.

Katy
27-05-2011, 10:38
i agree, shes come a long way since she was Kimberly in Mischief Night! I tthink Holly Kenny has been fantastic!

Im loving this series...even if it is really sad

xcarlyx
27-05-2011, 18:58
Sambuca is my favourite character, and i think i will shed some tears when she goes and at her funeral.

tammyy2j
29-05-2011, 13:45
Former EastEnders star Paul Nicholls has reportedly been cast in the next series of Waterloo Road.

The actor will play a teacher at the school, alongside fellow new recruit Jaye Jacobs - best known for playing Donna Jackson in Holby City.

Cold Feet star John Thomson will be joining the pair, due to appear as a parent.

Jacobs quit Holby City earlier this year after seven years on the programme.

"I realised how much I was looking forward to embracing something new. I've been playing Donna for years, and it was a great chance to embrace something new and put myself in a new situation where I could play new characters," she said of her exit.

JustJodi
29-05-2011, 17:56
ahhhhhhh we will have a bit of eye candy with Paul Nicholls LOL ooooh I wonder if we will half expect Donna to start gossiping with Jeance or something LOL I mean after she played Donna for 7 years it will take a bit getting used to seeing her in a different role :-) I think it will be great, now who will be replacing the HEAD ???

Katy
30-05-2011, 21:25
filming started today on the new series today according to Will Rush' twitter.

Perdita
01-06-2011, 10:33
Waterloo Road star Holly Kenny has revealed that she is thrilled with her alter ego Sambuca Kelly's emotional departure storyline.

In recent weeks, viewers have seen Sambuca forced to deal with the heartbreaking news that she has incurable brain cancer. The character has featured on the show since 2009.

Sambuca's story comes to an end in next week's episode of the BBC One drama as she makes an attempt to find her estranged father in Blackpool, unaware that her day in the seaside resort will be her last.

In real life, meanwhile, Kenny chose to leave Waterloo Road in order to concentrate on her GCSEs, according to What's On TV.

Praising Sambuca's dramatic final plotline, Kenny told the magazine: "I didn't want her to just disappear. When I first read the script for my final episode, it was daunting to think that this would be my last storyline.

"I thought about how it would affect viewers and how upset they'd be about the way Sam leaves the series."

Kenny continued: "It was challenging to portray the reality of what children like Sam go through. It was hard at times, but with the support from both cast and crew, I thoroughly enjoyed shooting Sam's final scenes." :(

Waterloo Road will air Sambuca's final episode next Wednesday at 7.30pm on BBC One.

Chloe O'brien
01-06-2011, 12:13
Poor Sam next week is going to be heartbreaking. Good Luck to Holly in the future.

Perdita
01-06-2011, 13:27
Margi Clarke has opened up about her one-off guest role in Waterloo Road, which sees her take on the part of a troublesome grandmother.

The former Coronation Street star appears in tonight's episode of the BBC One drama. Clarke is introduced as feisty Bette Mansfield, the gran of students Shona and Rhona.

Viewers will soon learn that Shona and Rhona are caught in the middle of a bitter custody battle between their mum and grandmother, who soon takes matters into her own hands with a stunt that could jeopardise Karen Fisher's community café launch.

"It's a lovely little storyline and the young girls I've been working with are superbly talented," Clarke told the Liverpool Echo. "What I loved about working on Waterloo Road was it reminded me of why I got into acting in the first place, my original dream.

"It was the biggest cast I've been with since Making Out and that was nearly 20 years ago. So often nowadays you go and do a job and there's a cameraman, a sound guy and that's it. This was a real ensemble with a massive cast and crew to match which was great."

She continued: "I really enjoyed working with the teenagers on set, too, because I could pass on things I've learned to them.

"I could have a gab with them between scenes and tell them things that are useful, technical things, which maybe the director doesn't have time to do because they have a hell of a lot to deal with just keeping everything moving."

Clarke played Jackie Dobbs on Coronation Street in 1998 and 1999 and she has since returned to the cobbles for a number of guest appearances.

Waterloo Road airs tonight at 7.30pm on BBC One.

Perdita
02-06-2011, 14:10
Wednesday 22 June
Karen starts to doubt Chris's judgement when he tries to help newcomer Scout, as the school drama continues. She's unwashed, hungry and sleeping in class, and when Chris finds out that she's working as a drug courier he steps in to rescue her from her feckless family. But he finds himself in trouble both with Karen and the police as he tries to do right by Scout.

The staff worry about redundancies as a warning notice is served on Waterloo Road, but Karen assures them she intends to appeal against it. With Eleanor Chaudry still spying on the school, Richard Whitman has plenty of inside knowledge that could help him close down the school.

And election fever grips Waterloo Road as a mock student election brings out everyone's true political colours. Vicki and Jess fight for election and realise the value of their friendship as they both come to terms with their situation.

Perdita
08-06-2011, 20:29
Another brilliant episode tonight, in floods of tears right now but the right way to end Sam's life if that had to happen. Excellent actors, great talent in this show :)

Perdita
09-06-2011, 12:39
Wednesday 29 June
7.30-8.30pm BBC ONE

Pressure grows on Eleanor (Poppy Jhakra) It's decision day at Waterloo Road as the staff nervously await the Local Authority's decision on whether to close the school. Pressure grows on Eleanor as she realises the consequences of her actions and Karen discovers her duplicity.

Meanwhile, Chris stirs up some healthy competition between the staff and Year 10s as they pull on their wellies to help with a community garden project. But he's quickly sucked back in to dealing with Scout's dysfunctional life as her mum leaves her and brother Liam home alone.

Elsewhere, Vicki and Ronan are keen to make a fresh start as Vicki receives some heart-breaking news and Aiden finally realises he has to take responsibility for his actions.

JustJodi
09-06-2011, 14:00
Another brilliant episode tonight, in floods of tears right now but the right way to end Sam's life if that had to happen. Excellent actors, great talent in this show :)

Sat on the sofa bawling,, it was really really well done !!!!!! Poor lil Denzil holding his baby brother outside Sam's door,, omg,,, it tore me up,,

alan45
09-06-2011, 15:29

It really was a tear jerker. Brilliant acting from all concerned.

Katy
10-06-2011, 16:34
it was an excellent episode! the youngstersthey have acting in that show are really something at the moment!

Chloe O'brien
11-06-2011, 23:17
I tried to stop my bottom lip trembling but failed but I don't care. Does anyone else think that Richard is just using Eleanor to get information and will drop her like a ton of bricks for being a snitch.

Perdita
12-06-2011, 06:10
I tried to stop my bottom lip trembling but failed but I don't care. Does anyone else think that Richard is just using Eleanor to get information and will drop her like a ton of bricks for being a snitch.

Yes, I agree with you

Katy
12-06-2011, 08:55
yes definitely! hes certainly a bad guy! i do love Nicolas Gleaves though, and i cant stand that eleanor

xcarlyx
14-06-2011, 11:18
Eleanor is awful
Sam dying was so sad :(

moonstorm
16-06-2011, 13:53
Waterloo Road Ep 10/10
Wednesday 6 July
7.30-8.30pm

Scout (Katie McGlynn) runs awayThis series of the popular school drama comes to a close with the whole school geared up to face an independent inspection. But when the lead inspector discovers that Chris has allowed a pupil to spend the night at his house, it's Karen's job that's on the line. As the staff do their best to rally round, Jess issues Eleanor with an ultimatum: if she really wants to save Waterloo Road, she needs to take action.

With Scout and his brother Liam's mum still missing they face being taken into care. Scout takes matters into her own hands and decides to run away. But with the police, Chris and a drug dealer in pursuit, it's not going to be easy.

Meanwhile, as Vicki breaks the bad news to Aiden, he's determined to be there for Jess and her baby.

alan45
16-06-2011, 15:53
With Scout and his brother Liam's mum still missing they face being taken into care. Scout takes matters into her own hands.

Has Scout got some gender issues??

moonstorm
16-06-2011, 18:33
Hey Alan, things can get a bit confusing at that age lol.

Chloe O'brien
16-06-2011, 23:15
I think Jess will get an abortion but Ronan will stand by Vicky and bring the baby up as his. How about nasty Richard as the new head when Karen Fisher leaves. :D

Katy
16-06-2011, 23:58
i loved Karens very different reactions to the pregnancy news! she had some great lines, my personal favourite was "Crying wontmake things better" and "well you did jump into bed with the local tom cat!"

alan45
17-06-2011, 00:16
© BBC
Amanda Burton has spoken about her upcoming exit from Waterloo Road, saying that she has "massively enjoyed" her time on the school drama.

Burton confirmed her exit from the BBC One series in April, with the actress having already filmed her final scenes.

The former Brookside actress told TV Times that it just felt right for her character Karen Fisher to leave the drama.

Burton said: "I massively enjoyed my time at Waterloo Road and Karen has been really good fun to play. There's a huge family attachment which is something I've really enjoyed, but I just loved the story of my 30 episodes, so I felt that it was a very good thing to leave it there."

Speaking about playing Karen in her final series, she added: "Yes, I've been able to lighten her up quite a lot and have much more fun with her. When we first met Karen she was having problems with her marriage, and her daughter, Bex, had been missing for two years.

"It was a very angst-filled time for her, but a lot of things have resolved themselves in her family now and she's been able to think about having some time for herself. Plus of course there's been the arrival of someone who catches her eye in Robson Green's character, Rob. She has been distracted at work, which is very unlike her."

On working with Green, Burton said: "It's been great fun and a lovely tonic to Karen's other storylines. Robson and I had lots of good scenes to play together and I'd wanted to work with him because I thought we'd be a good team. I hope that plays out on camera."

Burton revealed that Karen may struggle with difficult decisions in upcoming episodes. She said: "Karen has to really fight for her school and for her own standing, because it's a failing school and they don't feel that she's in control.

"She makes some unwise decisions, things spiral out of control and that's really where we leave Karen at the end."

Burton added: "The cast and crew on Waterloo Road are all really lovely and quite extraordinary. It's a tough show to do and it really is non-stop - people's energy and commitment is second to none up there."

xcarlyx
23-06-2011, 15:14
i can't stand scout. her voice annoys me.

Perdita
27-06-2011, 11:31
Paul Nicholls has reportedly been axed from BBC One drama Waterloo Road, after behaving "erratically" on set.

The actor, best known for his role as Joe Wicks in EastEnders, was cast as PE teacher Jez Diamond last month. However, Nicholls was let go just three days into filming, The Mirror reports.

The 32-year-old's contract was terminated after he was allegedly reprimanded for arriving on set late twice. According to the paper, Nicholls was badly affected following the death of his grandfather.

"Paul is a lovely guy but he is in a dark place at the moment," a source said. "We let him go because it wasn't working out, and hopefully some time off now will give Paul the opportunity to sort himself out."

Another show insider commented: "His behaviour on set was very odd. People felt uncomfortable around him. It was clear Paul was having some personal problems."

Nicholls, who spoke about his drink and drug battle in 2008, will be replaced by former The Bill star Alex Walkinshaw, who is thought to be reshooting scenes this week.

A BBC spokesperson added: "Paul Nicholls has left Waterloo Road. The show producers Shed Productions said the actor's decision was for personal reasons, following a recent family bereavement."

Nicholls appeared alongside Billie Piper in the final series of ITV2's Secret Diary of a Call Girl earlier this year.

:( Was looking forward to some eye candy :p

JustJodi
27-06-2011, 12:28
Well heck he was a good lookin so-so ..wonder if he will be able to go back ???
He has had an interesting career: http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/faces/paul_nicholls.shtml

JustJodi
27-06-2011, 12:30
About Scout and her voice,,,can't hear her so I have to read her facial expression and body language,, shes Ok ,,just different..

alan45
30-06-2011, 15:15
William Ash has admitted that he decided to quit Waterloo Road before he no longer enjoyed the role.

The actor will bow out of the BBC drama as deputy head teacher Chris Mead, when the seventh series comes to a conclusion next week. Speaking to TV Times, Ash revealed that Chris decides to pack in his career to protect students Scout and Liam, who have been abandoned by their mother.

"Chris is under pressure from all sides and feels completely under the cosh. He doesn't want to walk away and leave Scout and Liam to the authorities," he said. "But he also doesn't want to throw his career away. It's a real catch-22 situation for him.

"He chooses to go after Scout and Liam, as he's afraid something really bad could happen to them. He ends up having to choose between helping them or his career, and he sacrifices his career!"

Explaining his alter ego's reasoning, he added: "He has an epiphany and realises he can no longer be just a teacher. He's got to do something else where he can get more involved. Teaching isn't enough for him."

On leaving the drama, Ash commented: "I wanted a fresh challenge - and it turns out that fresh challenge is the dole queue! Only joking. I really enjoyed being on Waterloo Road, I've had a great time and made good friends. I wanted to leave while I was still really enjoying it. And I knew it was time to do something else."

The 34-year-old confirmed that he has filmed an episode of Shameless and is to spend the next few months in a play at the Globe theatre.

JustJodi
30-06-2011, 15:55
I first discovered William Ash in MAD ABOUT MAMBO,,any one else seen it,, ?? Since then I have always enjoyed his work...

Chloe O'brien
02-07-2011, 16:58
I think I first saw him in one of thosed Sunday night dramas like Hearbeat & The Royal. Can't think of the name though.

alan45
02-07-2011, 20:44
I think I first saw him in one of thosed Sunday night dramas like Hearbeat & The Royal. Can't think of the name though.

Where the Heart is

Chloe O'brien
04-07-2011, 11:49
Thanks Alan that's what it was. Didn't him and Jason Dore for Waterloo road play the same character.

Perdita
05-07-2011, 10:10
Paul Nicholls was reportedly sacked from Waterloo Road after refusing a drugs test.

Last week, it was revealed that the former EastEnders actor had exited the BBC drama, just three days into his new role as PE teacher Jez Diamond.

It was claimed that Nicholls had behaved "erratically" on set, while also being reprimanded for arriving late twice in his three days of filming.

The 32-year-old's alleged behaviour is said to have to come following the death of his grandfather.

The Sun reports that bosses decided to let Nicholls go after he failed to agree to attend a drugs test at a Harley Street Clinic. "Paul refused the test," a source added.

Alex Walkinsaw - best known for his role as Smithy in ITV police drama The Bill - has replaced Nicholls, and is thought to have begun filming alongside ex-Holby City star Jaye Jacobs, who will portray Jez's wife Sian.

The current series of Waterloo Road concludes tomorrow at 7.30pm on BBC One.

JustJodi
05-07-2011, 10:16
Paul Nicholls was reportedly sacked from Waterloo Road after refusing a drugs test.

Last week, it was revealed that the former EastEnders actor had exited the BBC drama, just three days into his new role as PE teacher Jez Diamond.

It was claimed that Nicholls had behaved "erratically" on set, while also being reprimanded for arriving late twice in his three days of filming.

The 32-year-old's alleged behaviour is said to have to come following the death of his grandfather.

The Sun reports that bosses decided to let Nicholls go after he failed to agree to attend a drugs test at a Harley Street Clinic. "Paul refused the test," a source added.

Alex Walkinsaw - best known for his role as Smithy in ITV police drama The Bill - has replaced Nicholls, and is thought to have begun filming alongside ex-Holby City star Jaye Jacobs, who will portray Jez's wife Sian.

The current series of Waterloo Road concludes tomorrow at 7.30pm on BBC One.

too bad he is not staying, cos we could use some more eye candy since Rob and Chris are leaving :-(

Perdita
06-07-2011, 20:22
Predictable episode tonight, but I shall miss Waterloo Road and Mrs Fisher, but WR will be back again for another series soon, I hope :)

hbk48942
18-07-2011, 17:05
this is the series 7 part 1 awards - just pick you think should win

Best Actor

Best Actress

Best Storyline

Best Episode

Best Newcomer

Best One off Character

Character you would like to see more off in the new Part of the Series

Rate the Series so far out of 10

Katy
18-07-2011, 17:56
Thanks Alan that's what it was. Didn't him and Jason Dore for Waterloo road play the same character.

They did indeed! One of the Snows. only just noticed this whilst flicking through the thread so thought i would reply!

on a seperate note Jason Done said hi to me in the chippy last night and then i sat opposite him the pub! it was so hard not to call him Tom

Chloe O'brien
18-07-2011, 21:24
No way Katy, really. Do you see him quiet a bit round Manchester.

Katy
19-07-2011, 09:32
yeh he lives in the same part as me, its outside of manchester but thats the nearest city, he has a dog as well so you often see him and his wife walking there dog in the park when we are walking ours. The other person that lives here that you see often as well, is the woman that played kevin websters wife that got run over by a truck in corrie. Shes got young children so you see her in the park often as well! Craig Cash is another! its clearly the place to come and live!

Ncis7
22-07-2011, 19:06
Best actor- Robson Green
Best Actress- Amanda Burton
Best Storyline- Scout's story
Best Episode-Episode 10
Best newcomer- Oliver Lee
Best one off character- Dominique Jackson ( Evie)
( Robson Green even though he left)

Chloe O'brien
24-07-2011, 01:43
Come on we need an award for Best Baddie: Nicholas Gleaves

Katy
24-07-2011, 20:38
definitly nicolas gleaves! he was horrible,,,,but brilliant!

hbk4894
04-08-2011, 15:51
it has been revealed that Kyle Stack will be returning to the show in the second part of the series , it was thought Kyle was not going to be in it as George Sampson who plays him was fliming Street Dance 2 but Sampson confirmed on Twitter yesterday that he was going back to film Waterloo Road on September 5

From - http://www.soapsecrets-spoilers.com/apps/forums/topics/show/4630174-waterloo-road-series-7-thread?page=3

beautybelle
12-08-2011, 17:46
Airing part b of series 7 Waterloo Road in 3 weeks according to Chris Geere (Matt Wilding) twitter.

hbk4894
15-08-2011, 12:28
ACTRESS turned cake maker Jane Asher has joined BBC1’s gritty school drama Waterloo Road.

Asher, 65, will star as a no-nonsense inspector who investigates progress at the troubled comprehensive.

Bosses are delighted to have secured her for the eighth series, said to be one of the most dramatic yet.

A show insider said of the inspection scenes, to be shown in the autumn: “Her arrival couldn’t come at a worse time.

From - http://www.soapsecrets-spoilers.com/apps/forums/topics/show/4630174-waterloo-road-series-7-thread?page=3

Perdita
25-08-2011, 14:22
New this week
Day and time to be confirmed BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/drama

Waterloo Road is back for a new term and it's the first day at school for charismatic superhead Michael Byrne, brought in by the education authority to turn the school around. But Michael literally bears the scars of his success following an attack at his previous school by the knife-carrying Wayne. Called to court to hear the verdict, Michael is appalled when his ex-pupil is acquitted of attempted murder, and vows to get revenge.

For new pupils Phoenix and Harley Taylor, the day begins in tragedy when they discover the death of their nan. Determined not to be sent back to live with their abusive alcoholic father, the brothers resolve to keep her death a secret, but their plan begins to unravel when their erratic behaviour attracts attention.

Meanwhile, the old guards' noses are put firmly out of joint by the introduction of a fresh team of high-achieving teachers specially chosen by Michael, including newlyweds Jez and Sian Diamond. And the pupils are confronted by an influx of trouble-makers from the nearby estates, including ring-leader Tariq, but Finn's more interested in Tariq's beguiling sister, Trudi – perhaps he can get over Sambuca after all?

Michael Byrne is played by Alec Newman, Phoenix Taylor by Kayak Moore, Harley Taylor by Kane Tomlinson-Weaver, Jez Diamond by Alex Walkinshaw, Sian Diamond by Jaye Jacobs, Tariq by Naveed Choudhry, Finn by Jack Mullen and Trudi by Aryana Ramkhalawon.

hbk4894
01-09-2011, 13:57
Epsiode 12 - 21 September 2011
Newly married Waterloo Road teachers Jez and Sian Diamond plan a dinner party to get to know their colleagues, but the unexpected arrival of Jez's estranged children, Madi and Zack, rocks their world, and Sian's shocked to learn that Jez has been blanking them for weeks, as the drama continues.

Meanwhile, Michael's A-level recruitment drive brings him to loggerheads with Grantly, who's determined to sabotage the process. Matt is touched by Scout's enthusiasm for the guitar and Vicki is inspired to retake her A-level sciences, but when Ronan hosts a surprise house-warming party it only serves to highlight the differences in their relationship. And Michael's effort to reunite the Taylor boys with their father looks scuppered when Phoenix sets out to prove that Nelson's still a good-for-nothing alcoholic.

Perdita
08-09-2011, 16:34
S07E13: Grantly is furious over a new arrival
Airs on Wednesday, September 28 2011 19:30 BST on BBC One

Headmaster Michael Byrne unleashes his secret weapon on Waterloo Road - one-woman whirlwind and new Head of English Linda Radleigh.

Grantly is apoplectic that she was appointed without the position even being advertised, but Tom tries to placate the old stalwart.

Linda soon gets her hands dirty when she agrees to keep an eye on Emily James on the day her sister Lindsay is due to leave prison. Keen to see Lindsay but unaware that her sister has no intention of returning home, Emily soon gives Linda the slip. Linda is then forced to head off in pursuit.

Meanwhile, when Jez announces the lunchtime Fit Club, Chalky's crush on Janeece prompts him to sign up, and Michael tries to get closer to Sian over a late-night drink.

xcarlyx
08-09-2011, 21:26
Nice to know its finally coming back.

Perdita
09-09-2011, 14:15
Waterloo Road newcomer Alec Newman has revealed more details about his character Michael Byrne, admitting that he will have a tangled history with some of his colleagues.

The latest run of the BBC One drama sees charismatic Michael take over as the school's headmaster, having been appointed by the education authority to turn its fortunes around.

A number of other new recruits also join the school in the opening episodes - including deputy head Sian Diamond and Head of English Linda Radleigh, who are not strangers to Michael.

"Michael's had relationships with both Sian and Linda," Newman told TV Choice. "The one with Sian was by far the most serious of the two and, although he ended it, he still has feelings for her."

Sian, played by former Holby City star Jaye Jacobs, works at the school with new husband Jez (Alex Walkinshaw) - but has been tipped to start questioning her marriage when she comes face-to-face with Michael again.

Jacobs told the magazine: "Sian fell in love with Jez's cheeky, chirpy character. He brings out her fun-loving side, but she's a Cambridge graduate and Michael offers her the intellectual stimulation that Jez never could."

Waterloo Road returns on Wednesday at 7.30pm on BBC One.

Perdita
09-09-2011, 15:57
Waterloo Road's new recruit Jaye Jacobs has praised the positive atmosphere on the show's set, revealing how much she enjoys working with screen husband Alex Walkinshaw.

Jacobs and Walkinshaw were recently cast as newlyweds Sian and Jez Diamond, who take up respective positions in the science and PE departments in the latest run of episodes.

"We giggle constantly - and far too much on set," Jacobs told TV Times of her working relationship with Walkinshaw. "It's weird for me playing a wife because I've never been a wife in real life.

"But Alex is great and says, 'Come on, don't be shy. It's all going to be fine!'"

Jacobs added that she prefers Sian's wardrobe to the scrubs she had to wear for her previous role as Holby City's Donna Jackson.

She said: "[The clothes are] certainly a step up from Holby. I like Sian's wardrobe. But I'm not used to wearing dresses. Also, I have to wear heels all day. I used to get to 3pm and my feet would be killing me, but now I can wear them all day."

Perdita
09-09-2011, 15:58
Waterloo Road newcomer Alex Walkinshaw has admitted that he was "petrified" on his first day of filming with the show.

The actor, best known for his long-running role as Smithy on The Bill, was cast as PE teacher Jez Diamond earlier this year after Paul Nicholls left the part unexpectedly.

Viewers will see Jez for the first time on Wednesday as he is introduced along with his wife Sian (Jaye Jacobs) and other new recruits at the school.

Walkinshaw told TV Choice of his early moments on set: "I haven't had a 'first day' in nearly 10 years, which is ridiculous for an actor, and I was petrified. The Bill was a real family unit, everyone was tight.

"On my first day on the set of Waterloo Road I was really quiet, but on my second day, the entire cast started taking the mickey out of me.

"They gave me a right roasting in the staff room and I thought, 'This is great - this is exactly what I'm after'. I felt nice and relaxed after that."

Asked to describe his character, he replied: "Jez is a lovable, decent, thoroughly nice bloke. He adores Sian and will drop everything for her - you could say he loves her too much. I don't think Sian's used to being worshipped and it freaks her out!"

Perdita
15-09-2011, 14:44
Wednesday 5 October

It's the day of Waterloo Road's rugby clash with St Mary's and Jez, under pressure to deliver the morale-boosting victory that he's promised Michael, enlists the help of combative ex-pro Ken Watling, as the drama continues.

When Ken orders that Zack be dropped from the team, Jez reluctantly agrees.

Things come to a head between a stressed-out Vicki and Ronan and when Vicki injuries herself, Sian becomes suspicious that Ronan is hitting his girlfriend.

Phoenix, meanwhile, is over the moon when Nelson presents him with a moped for his birthday, and later that night professional boundaries are crossed for Linda and Michael when she makes him an indecent proposal...

Perdita
22-09-2011, 17:01
Wednesday 12 October

Scout is over the moon when Mia, a mid-twenties MS sufferer, offers her the position as a live-in carer, but Em's recklessness threatens to jeopardise everything, in the latest episode of the school drama.

At school, Matt has organised a special orchestra project and is irked when Michael insists that Tariq is included. Michael himself is trying to keep his distance from Linda and is troubled when Sian accepts Linda's help to input the grades. His instinct proves correct when Linda confesses to Sian about their tryst, but Sian's reaction to the news provokes unexpected consequences that could have serious implications for her marriage. And Michael's world is rocked even further by the sudden arrival of Wayne!

Katy
22-09-2011, 18:12
Thought Georgia Henshaw was good last night, and Janeece at the dinner party! it was so funny!

Perdita
23-09-2011, 17:34
Waterloo Road newcomer Sarah Hadland has warned that her character Linda Radleigh has a "dark side".

Linda causes a stir at the school in next week's episode when she is appointed as the new Head of English, leaving Grantly (Philip Martin Brown) furious that she was hired without the position even being advertised.

Hadland told TV Times of her character: "All I can say is that she's had a past with head teacher Michael Byrne and more will be revealed about that.

"There is quite a dark side to Linda - she's a fantastic teacher, but she ruffles a few feathers quite quickly."

Hadland continued: "It's really interesting and great fun to play somebody who rubs people up the wrong way like Linda does, because you get to give people all the evil looks you might like to do in real life but you can't!"

Meanwhile, asked how Linda knows Michael (Alec Newman), she replied: "They went to teacher training college together and have kept in touch over the years. It's possible Linda may hold a little bit of a candle for him, shall we say!"

Waterloo Road continues on Wednesday at 7.30pm on BBC One.

Perdita
29-09-2011, 13:29
Wednesday 19 October

When Madi is mugged on the way into school, an enraged Jez responds by starting boxing classes, but these prove short-lived after Zack floors Harley and Michael intervenes, as the school drama continues.

Tariq, meanwhile, has been tasked with recruiting prefects, but Michael changes tack after seeing Tariq's ju-jitsu moves on Jez, instructing him to lead self-defence classes instead. In a rare moment of mutual understanding Tariq confesses to Finn that he was bullied while he was in the young offenders unit, but the pair's new friendship doesn't last long when Tariq discovers the truth about Finn and Trudi's relationship.

Meanwhile, Michael is under pressure after concealing the CCTV footage of his altercation with Wayne, and Linda's wayward pet rabbit, Roger, causes mayhem when it is set loose in the school.

Perdita
06-10-2011, 14:29
Wednesday 26 October

Michael, appreciative of Sian's support when a newspaper article announces his salary, confides in her about his house being broken into, but is alarmed when footage of his fight with Wayne is emailed to him anonymously, as the school drama continues. Tom, meanwhile, is irked when he learns that a teaching assistant, Greg, has been brought in by Linda to help him, but when Greg's background and knowledge of English literature doesn't quite ring true, a suspicious Tariq lays a trap for him.

Meanwhile, when Rosie tells Matt she's pregnant, Matt is struck by the enormity of fatherhood and suggests they draw up an agreement of what is expected.

Scout is dismayed that Phoenix is considering the army, and when a jealous Vicki loses it with Ronan over a bodged Biology project, Ronan informs her that enough is enough. And Michael is left devastated when Sian tells him their affair is over.

Perdita
13-10-2011, 14:01
Wednesday 2 November

Margaret Harker, the wife of a local entrepreneur, is visiting the school to consider if she should make a sizeable donation to Waterloo Road, as the drama continues.

However, Michael finds it hard to keep focused when he discovers that it is Phoenix who has been emailing him the footage of him leaving an injured Wayne on the roadside.

When a panicked Sian tells Michael that Linda knows about their affair, he struggles to keep up his professional façade in front of the important visitor.

New pupil Freddie is hoping to make a full recovery after his heart transplant but his enthusiasm about being back in mainstream school makes him an easy target in class and he brushes up against Denzil and Phoenix who think he's a little "freak". Meanwhile, Scout and Emily's rebellious behaviour continues and they both get matching tattoos.

Ronan and Finn try to mend their broken hearts by planning to get some girls at Phoenix's house party, but this goes wrong when Finn gets drunk and embarrasses himself in front of Trudi. Chalky has more luck in love when Linda, jealous of Michael and Sian, agrees to go on a date with him. After an awkward start, they end up having a fun night.

Perdita
20-10-2011, 12:51
Wednesday 9 November

Waterloo Road welcomes Viv O'Donnell, local radio DJ superstar, who has arrived to host her live radio show at the school, as the drama set in a northern comprehensive continues.

Everyone's excited about having a masterclass in radio journalism from a chat show supremo; everyone, that is, except her daughter Andi, a loner in Scout and Emily's class, who shies away from her mum's limelight.

Sian and Michael wake up late, having spent the night together in a hotel. Jez, meanwhile, is trying to move past his suspicions but he steals Sian's car keys to check her GPS, only to discover that she has lied about her whereabouts and had really been at a hotel. He confronts Sian, who breaks down with guilt and confesses to the affair.

Trudi gets a raw deal from Finn when it accidentally comes out that her dad has marriage plans for her with a family friend. And Tariq comes to Chalky's aid when he burns his surprise dinner for Linda.

alan45
24-10-2011, 06:15
SPOILER ALERT: Janeece set to wed in Waterloo Road... but is it to bumbling Maths teacher Daniel Chalk?

It could be the most unlikely match in television.
But Waterloo Road bosses have hinted that mouthy Janeece Bryant could end up waltzing down the aisle with bumbling maths teacher Daniel Chalk.
And actress Chelsee Healey, who plays the gossip-loving school secretary, is currently swept off her feet working on both Strictly in London and the school drama, which is based in Manchester.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/23/article-0-0E7EA4C900000578-346_468x442.jpg

It is is nowhere near a slow dance for the actress, who as The Daily Star Sunday reported, has got a big storyline ahead involving a will they or won't they moment.

A source told the paper: 'Chelsee is working really hard and training whenever she can.
'The bosses are trying to fit her training around her Waterloo Road schedule as much as they can.'

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/23/article-0-0E7EAA8800000578-851_468x486.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/23/article-0-0DBCB1B400000578-93_468x534.jpg

But BBC bosses have refused to confirm if the Daniel Chalk, played by Mark Benton, tie the knot.
Viewers have already seen Mark Benton's character confess his love for Janeece but have no idea if the feelings will be returned.
Fans of the show will have to wait until the new series of the drama to find out what actually happens.

Unlike in Strictly, which the 23-year-old actress said she already loves taking part in.
And a source told The Daily Star on Sunday Chelsee is intrigued by viewers fascination with her surgically enhanced top half.
They told the paper: 'She thinks its funny they have been given so much attention. She doesn't get why people are asking about them.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2052526/SPOILER-ALERT-Janeece-set-wed-Waterloo-Road--hapless-Maths-teacher-Daniel-Chalk.html#ixzz1bfo8BluA

Perdita
27-10-2011, 14:25
Wednesday 16 November

The last day of term starts badly for Michael when he finds a threatening note on the dashboard of his car, in the latest episode of the comprehensive school drama. Meanwhile, Jez's unexpected arrival during the staff briefing scuppers any hope that the prize-giving will be the focus of the day.

Grantly informs a rattled Michael that Jez will be making a formal complaint to the governors about his affair with Sian and matters come to a head when Jez pulls Madi and Zack out of class to take them to Ireland. As they drive off, Wayne slips in to school with revenge on his mind and Michael finally gets a chance to confront his stalker.

Elsewhere, Em tries desperately to prevent Scout from moving away with her foster parents and Ronan and Vicki say goodbye to Waterloo Road and each other.

Chloe O'brien
27-10-2011, 14:32
They should Chelsea filing the wedding scene on her SCD clip on Saturday night.

Perdita
16-11-2011, 20:29
Great last episode. Will miss my favourite Wednesday evening show. Looking forward to next series. :)

JustJodi
16-11-2011, 20:32
Great last episode. Will miss my favourite Wednesday evening show. Looking forward to next series. :)

I didn't care for Michael,, I hope he does not return next series, hes too neurotic and immature for me at least,,

Katy
17-11-2011, 07:43
Its not looking good for Michael! Glad Jez and SIan are giving it another go, if only for the fact Jez will be in the next ten episodes!