PDA

View Full Version : robertos revenge

chance
15-06-2005, 14:36
Some of the Housemates are beginning to get worried that Roberto has been taking their food and hoarding it.

The Italian is not exactly the most popular member of the House right now and some of the others are starting to wonder what he has done to them.

"My crisps went missing," said Kemal. "I had seven bags and four have gone."

Vanessa was also showing signs of stress. "I've only got one edible thing and if he's taken it I'll hit the roof."

Saskia then revealed that she knew who had previously taken her stuff but refused to divulge a name. "I'm not saying anything or confronting them...as long as they don't do it again," she warned.

"What's he done to us?" Kemal whined. "He better not have done anything bad."

Maxwell, who's no stranger to practical jokes, said: "He said he's done something we'll find out about."

Kemal leapt to his feet and started checking the cupboards, making sure their food was still there. Then stirred the paranoia pot further: "I know he's got food in his drawer, Craig said Roberto's taken sugar and coffee."

Then fears turned to their clothes with Saskia telling Maxwell and Anthony to go and check that everything is still there.

By making so many of the Housemates paranoid, it seems that Roberto is already getting the upper hand in this game of tit-for-tat.