PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Spoilers 29 Nov - 3 Dec

moonstorm
12-11-2010, 10:31
The are not giving away much for this week :(

Monday, November 29

While everyone struggles to deal with the aftermath of the fire, Mercedes is devastated to discover that she is not welcome at Malachy's funeral.

Tuesday, November 30

Gilly struggles to cope in the lead-up to Steph's funeral.

Wednesday, December 01

In the special flashback episode, we see how Warren escaped the Loft fire and fled Hollyoaks village.

Thursday, December 02

Mercedes drowns her sorrows after missing Malachy's funeral.

Friday, December 3

It's the day of Steph's funeral and Gilly rejects the plans for a glitzy celebrity-worthy farewell.

tammyy2j
12-11-2010, 10:53
I feel Mercedes might get with Gilly as they can unite in their grief

I am glad there is a flashback to Warren escaping the fire

lizann
12-11-2010, 14:25
No much given away

moonstorm
12-11-2010, 15:05
Most interesting thing is the flashback, hopefully it will explain things. I want Steph to have the most glitzy cheesy loud funeral!

tammyy2j
12-11-2010, 17:00
A special stand-alone Hollyoaks episode focusing on Warren Fox's shock comeback is to air at the beginning of December, it has been announced.

Last month, viewers saw Jamie Lomas's bad boy character arrive back in the village more than a year after he appeared to lose his life during a massive fire at The Loft.

Since his return, the notorious villain has been back to his old ways by causing trouble in the village - but the truth about how he escaped the nightclub blaze has remained a closely-guarded secret.

However, in an episode of the soap due to air on December 1 on Channel 4, all will become clear when a series of flashbacks show how Warren cheated death on a fateful night for Hollyoaks.

Exact details of the flashbacks are expected to be kept under wraps until transmission.

Over the past few weeks, Warren has spooked schoolboy Tom Cunningham (Ellis Hollins) by regularly making his presence known to him. He has also targeted The Loft's new owner Cheryl Brady (Bronagh Waugh) with a sinister prank and appeared in a number of scenes with fellow returnee Mandy Hutchinson (Sarah Jayne Dunn).

Lomas recently told DS that his storyline will feature "intrigue", "mystery" and "so many twists and turns".

alan45
21-11-2010, 01:48
It looks like Mercedes is about to return to her old tricks in Hollyoaks.

Drowning her sorrows in The Dog following Malachy's tragic death, she catches Riley's eye and the pair get chatting.

At first, Mercedes seems keen to resist the obvious chemistry that is building between them - but it's not long until they share a passionate kiss…

http://i1.cdnds.net/10/46/550w_soaps_hollyoaks_soap_scoop_211110.jpg

These scenes air on Wednesday, December 1 at 6.30pm

bobbyman92
22-11-2010, 08:07
They took long enough really though tbf! Been waiting to see Theasa's involvment for agess!

tammyy2j
22-11-2010, 13:53
Jamie Lomas has praised a forthcoming Hollyoaks episode which will reveal the secrets behind his character's shock return.

The actor's villainous character Warren Fox made a comeback on the soap last month - more than a year after he had appeared to be killed off during a massive fire at The Loft.

Hollyoaks bosses recently confirmed that an upcoming edition of the Channel 4 drama will feature a series of flashbacks, showing viewers how Warren cheated death in the blaze.

Writing on Twitter this morning, Lomas teased: "In work filming how I got out of the fire, this ep is amazing…"

The star recently told DS that producers plan to explain "how Warren got out, what happened and whose body it was that they found badly burnt".

Speaking at the time, he added: "It's really exciting and I think the fans are going to love it."

Hollyoaks' special Warren episode is scheduled to air on December 1.

alan45
30-11-2010, 00:58
HOLLYOAKS villain Warren Fox emerges from the flames - in flashback scenes that will finally show how he survived the fire thought to have killed him.
The baddie, played by Jamie Lomas, 30 was seen perishing amid the chaos of last year's loft fire, and a charred body was found at the scene.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01174/SNF3004TVAA--2805_1174058a.jpg
Feeling the heat ... Warren screams as he's trapped in the fire
Warren returned to the show earlier this month, leaving fans guessing just how he escaped and who the body belonged to.
All will be revealed in tonight's show at 7pm on E4 - to be shown again on Channel 4 tomorrow at 6.30pm.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3251815/Jamie-Lomas-is-burning-in-Holl.html#ixzz16isYjXC9