PDA

View Full Version : Declan napier's transformation

Perdita
07-11-2010, 06:24
DECLAN Napier is set to transform into a money-obsessed Paul Robinson clone – to the fury of his gorgeous girlfriend.

The dad becomes so pre-occupied with making his mark on the business world he starts to spend less and less time with his little girl India.

And with girlfriend Kate Ramsay constantly left holding the baby it’s not long before she tells Declan exactly what she thinks about him.

But fans will have to wait to see whether she can convince him to change his ways.

A Neighbours source said: “Kate is not at all happy with the change in Declan’s attitude. All he cares about is his work and making money.

“He’s got no time for little India and she ends up telling him a few home truths.”

But it’s the comment that he’s turning into his stepdad Paul Robinson that really hits home.

Fans of the Channel 5 hit will be able to watch the storyline unfold later this year.

CrazyLea
08-11-2010, 15:08
I still really can't get into the new Declan anyway, so I don't really care if he does turn all horrible.. which I would have with the other Declan.. they changed his character too soon after they changed the actor.. should have let the other actor been a nice Declan first..