PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale Spoilers 22 - 26 November 2010

Perdita
05-11-2010, 12:25
The information contained herein is strictly embargoed from all press and non commercial publication until 00.01 Tuesday 16th November 2010.

5769 Monday 22 November 2010 7pm – 7.30pm

• Chas has a surprise proposition for Carl
• How will Marlon react to Rhona’s news?
• Eve confronts Carl over where they stand

5770 Tuesday 23 November 7:00pm – 7:30pm

• Chas lies in order to keep up her manipulation of Carl
• Maisie tries to bury her doubts over a future with Nathan
• John is confused to see Holly getting worse

5771 Wednesday 24 November 7:00pm – 7:30pm

• Carl ends things with Eve once and for all
• Will guilty Moira confess to John?
• Amy tries to make herself indispensable at the B and B

5772/3 Thursday 25 November 7:00pm – 8:00pm

• Ryan seeks revenge on Nathan
• Chas twists the knife by asking a favour of Eve
• Jai puts pressure on Charity to get Lisa and Zak to sell up

5774 Friday 26 November 7:00pm – 7:30pm

• With Nathan’s true colours exposed, he finds himself out in the cold
• Despite her regrets, Moira finds herself forced to help Holly again
• Charity’s keen to get more out of Jai

tammyy2j
05-11-2010, 12:44
Is Moira giving Holly drugs?

Chloe O'brien
05-11-2010, 12:48
I think she may go and buy them for her.

alan45
16-11-2010, 00:40
Mon 22nd

Chas kick-starts her masterplan and goes about inviting everyone to the pub later, including Eve. Later, Carl is buoyed with regret when he sees Chas looking stunning. Despite herself, she relents when he pulls her into a passionate embrace.

When they arrive at the pub, Charity gets Chas to pull herself together as she plots revenge. When Eve turns up, she is put out to learn that Chas and Carl reignited their passion ahead of their night at the pub.

As The Woolpack fills up, Chas pulls herself together and gets down on one knee before asking Carl to marry her. Eve is quietly devastated when Carl gleefully accepts. She fights back the tears and furiously confronts Carl. Dismissive, he insists he had no choice and they will sort something out tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Paddy is determined to stick by Rhona when she decides she's got to leave. He refuses to let her go and persuades her that Marlon will be shocked but happy about being a dad. They prepare to tell Marlon everything and he's elated when Rhona reveals she's pregnant.

However, his joy quickly turns to horror when Paddy tells him that he and Rhona are together. Devastated, he storms out, leaving the couple to wallow in their guilt. Will Marlon ever forgive his best friend?

Tues 23rd

It's the morning after the night before, and Chas's façade shows signs of cracking as Carl feigns enthusiasm about their engagement. Determined, she makes it clear that she wants the wedding sooner rather than later. However, when Carl resists her enthusiasm to have the wedding ASAP, Chas begins to panic that she won't be able to pull off her master plan.

After relaying her concerns to Charity, she's reassured the scam will work - she just needs to up the ante and get him down the aisle fast. In the pub that night, Chas orders orange juice and the penny finally drops for Carl, who's elated when she 'confirms' that she's pregnant. But Chas is lying - how is she going to pull off this stunt?

Meanwhile, Maisie is clearly having second thoughts about Nathan's plan for her and Will to settle with him in London, but refuses to acknowledge her own doubts and objects when Ryan tries to convince her to stay. Will Maisie bury her feelings and follow Nathan for Will's sake?

Elsewhere, Marlon gives Rhona and Paddy the cold shoulder before pouring his heart out to Zak; Holly is in agony as she slips back into withdrawal; Amy has her feet well under the table at the B&B and continues to work on Val's soft side; Belle and Will plan their final days of mischief before he leaves the village; and Aaron can't believe his mum is being so stupid as to marry Carl, but she begs him to trust her this time.

Wed 24th 7-00pm

Maisie and Will refuse to join Nathan to watch Natasha being sentenced, but they are both clearly saddened by the news that she's received at least 21 years inside. In the pub, Nathan is drowning his sorrows and turns his venom on Ryan as he smugly offers to buy him a drink with the fortune he's made selling Home Farm.

Venting his anger about his mum, Nathan gloats that he's now a millionaire and Maisie has stuck by him. Furious about Maisie and Will, Ryan squares up to him and although Declan drags them apart, it's clear vengeful Ryan won't let this go.

Meanwhile, Chas begs Carl not to tell anyone about the 'pregnancy', but he fills Eve in on the situation. Eve is left hurt and rejected when he tells her that he's going to honour his commitment to Chas. Later, Chas gets to work choosing the priciest options for the wedding and she sets the date for Christmas Day - she wants a full-on church bash to humiliate Carl.

Elsewhere, Moira is on the verge of confessing to John; Val agrees to talk to Pollard about a more permanent arrangement for Amy at the B&B; Diane and Zak are worried Marlon isn't coping well; and Declan is annoyed that Ella still hasn't signed over the deeds to Home Farm.

Thurs 25th

Hour-long episode

Nathan is surprised when Ryan shows up and wants to know why he set him up. As Nathan gloats, Ryan pleads to know who framed him and lays it on thick about Natasha rotting away in prison. Incensed, Nathan spits that he did set him up and watching him get sent down was one of the best moments of his life.

Later, Declan approaches Ryan at the garage and hands him a recording of Nathan's confession, which he thinks the police would love to hear. Ryan thanks him for planting the recorder for him and although he knows it will destroy Maisie, he's thrilled to finally hold all the cards.

Ryan decides to play the tape to Maisie, claiming she has a right to know the truth about how poisonous her brother is, but she's in turmoil at the latest revelation about her family and crumbles at Ryan's audacity. Steeling herself, she has a heated confrontation with Nathan before making a decision about her future.

Meanwhile, Charity urges Chas to push for wedding of the year and make sure she gets every penny possible from Carl. She's delighted when Carl agrees to set up a wedding account which he'll transfer money into. Later, Chas asks Eve to be a bridesmaid on the day. Feeling pressured, Eve agrees but she's in bits about the mess she's got herself into. Concerned, Edna presses her to tell her what's up and, feeling wretched, Eve confesses about the affair.

Elsewhere, Alicia is forced to reassert her authority when Leyla gets all motherly towards Jacob; Pollard arrives back ready to romance Val but is annoyed to see Amy is still there; Jai puts pressure on Charity to give Lisa the hard sell on moving out; and Sam is offended when Lisa tries to help Samson with his spelling.

Fri 26th

Nathan boils with anger as he confronts Ryan over setting him up. Ryan makes him sweat about the recording, and states the only way he'll drop it is if Nathan signs over his fortune to a trust for Will. Making his way to Holdgate, Nathan pleads with Maisie and tells her he's just signed over all his cash to Will to prove how much he loves them.

However, Maisie opens the door to reveal Ryan stood next to her, and before closing the door in Nathan's face, she asserts that he'd never do anything so selfless by choice. Later, as a defeated Nathan walks out of Home Farm with only a paltry box of belongings to call his own, Declan tells him to close the gates on his way out and smiles that the estate is finally his.

Meanwhile, Chas tells Aaron the truth about the wedding and he instantly warms to the idea. At Pear Tree, Carl is worried when a frosty Edna tells him that she knows about Eve. She claims she's not in the business of hurting people so she won't tell Chas, but she will if she gets a mere inkling he's still carrying on with Eve. Carl panics at the thought of his dirty secret being exposed.

Elsewhere, Moira continues to lie to her family; Katie spends more time with Henshall; and Lisa is still livid at Charity's attempt to make them sell.

alan45
18-11-2010, 14:30
Emmerdale's Paddy Kirk will not consider walking away from Rhona, his alter-ego Dominic Brunt has claimed.

The actor told Soaplife that the village vet would be left shocked when he discovers that Rhona (Zoe Henry) is pregnant with his best friend Marlon's (Marc Charnock) child.

"At first he tells Rhona he can't be with her in these circumstances," Brunt revealed. "It's a knee-jerk reaction though. The next day he apologises and tells Rhona that of course he'll be there for her during the pregnancy and beyond."

However, he confessed that telling Marlon that they are now a couple and plan to stick together is harder than they expect.

"They know it'll be bad but nowhere near as bad as it turns out. Marlon's overjoyed at the prospect of being a dad then horrified when Paddy says he and Rhona are together."

He continued: "Marlon feels utterly betrayed and goes off his head. He's heartbroken, but cold and calm with it, which makes it all the more haunting."

Discussing if the plot explored Paddy's relationship with Marlon more than anything else, he said: "Paddy loves Marlon very deeply and fears he'll never forgive him. But the bottom line is Marlon can't marry Paddy and give him babies, can he?

"He can't walk away from Rhona when she needs him. It's not a choice."

alan45
18-11-2010, 23:47
The smug smile finally gets wiped off Nathan Wylde's face next week.

After gleefully admitting to half-brother Ryan Lamb that he was the one who set him up (little realising his confession was being taped), the truth is revealed to his astonished siblings.

Ryan then forces Nathan to give Maisie and Will his money before the toff walks away from the village, shame-faced. Here, Lyndon Ogbourne, who has left the show after two years, tells us about life after Emmerdale.

Are you pleased to be back in London?

I am. I didn't decide to leave the job because of not enjoying it. It'll always be sad. I loved being in Emmerdale but wanted to come back to London to spread my wings and broaden my horizons. It's exciting but sad to be away. I'll miss it.

Was it hard to leave?

It was very emotional. I've made some amazing mates and playing Nathan as an actor is a dream. I've got to keep my head high and look at all the positives and keep remembering why I decided to leave which is hopefully for all these other jobs I'll do.

What are you up to next, career-wise?

I'm doing a couple of hour-long films and fingers crossed I'm doing a play at the Soho Theatre in February next year.

One of the films is about a Devonshire writer who falls in love with French girl. It's filmed by Steve Wallington, who is an advert director, so if nothing else it will look beautiful. Hopefully these things will be different and advance my career in a different way.

Do you want to play someone very different from Nathan?

Ideally. I've had such an incredible time playing Nathan so I'll always enjoy playing the bad boy. I've often played quite aggressive or mean characters. But one of these new parts is a very soft and gentle guy who lives in the countryside, so he's a bit different. Hopefully the audience can see me a in different light and not as a nasty manipulative b*****d.

Do you have a dream role in mind?

There are a few plays I'd like to do. As far as film roles, I wouldn't say no to playing James Bond or a James Bond villain.

Were you pleased with your exit from Emmerdale?

Really pleased. People have enjoyed watching his arrogant behaviour but to see him totally dethroned is interesting. He has nothing by the end. He doesn't have a penny to his name or a car, just the clothes he is wearing. He is ordered to leave and walks very solemnly out of the village.

It's the most interesting and thought-provoking way he could leave. The producers haven't hidden the fact they'd like Nathan to return. This way, he could come back a changed man or could have lived on the streets and come back even more disgraceful and violent.

So he definitely gets his comeuppance?

Yes. He's booted to the ground and scratches his face on the floor. He scrambles up and walks away. People will either be cheering or will realise it's a sad sight. As much as he brought it on himself it was only ever in defence of his family. He's behaved dishonourably but for honourable reasons.

Do you feel sorry for him?

I do. I love the character because I helped create him but I do feel sorry for him and I think if you look at how he got here it happened in a quite depressing way.

The audience will see a really different side to him. Yes, he'll be backed into a corner and become more aggressive, but he's really quite fragile and broken with everyone turning their backs on him. Hopefully the audience will be able to empathise. He's just a young boy - people forget he's only 24. He will be quite a depressing sight by the end of it all.

You were in some powerful scenes recently when Cain Dingle kidnapped Nathan. What were they like to film?

Many actors shy away from that sort of stuff but I absolutely love getting properly stuck in and chucking myself about. I don't mind coming away with cuts and bruises. It was brilliant. The atmosphere between me and Jeff Hordley was unbelievable. It was really sinister.

Would you like to go back to Emmerdale one day?

It's one of those things. I've got to make sure the reasons are right. At the moment I've stepped away to try and do new and different things, but if the moment is right I'd definitely consider it. I've got to go back for the right reasons. If the story is exciting I owe it to the audience and will definitely tell it.

What kind of send-off did you get from your Emmerdale mates?

I was really humbled. It was a massive turn-out and a bit of a surprise how many people turned up. It was really lovely. Even Zak Dingle came.

Did you cry when you left?

I did shed a tear. I held it together, and then sat in the dressing room and gave myself 10 minutes to reflect on what Nathan and I had done and it was very sad.

Who will you keep in touch with?

Alice Coulthard, who plays Maisie, and I are very close. She lives in Hackney so we'll stay good mates for ever. And I'll stay close to James Sutton (Ryan Lamb), Danny Miller (Aaron Livesy) and Adam Thomas (Adam Barton). It's such a family unit there, such an amazing atmosphere.

Are you still with your girlfriend Rhia?

Yes. It's amazing for us to suddenly have all this time together. It was her birthday recently and it was perfect to be in London and to take her out and romance her.

Your screen sister Alice got married in real life recently. Could that be on the cards soon for you?

It's something we both feel is imminent but we don't want to tempt fate. We'll see how it plays out. I'll relax into London life before then.