PDA

View Full Version : Do you like what you do for a living?

Siobhan
01-11-2010, 14:06
Just had a discussion with a friend on MSN and she said I was the first person she met who loves their job. Yeah I have a moan from time to time but I actually love what I do for a living. So I just wanted to see was I the only person who loves their job or is there others like me.

Love it, hate it??

Abigail
01-11-2010, 15:25
Well I'm a student but I voted yes, as I love my course and there's so many exciting areas to go into when I graduate. My lecturers are fantastic and very knowledgeable about their area. What I love is that we have several female lecturers in their late 20s/early 30s who have doctorates which is very unusual in science. Its inspiring to see women do well in scientific research.

I've had several jobs as a cleaner which were just a means to an end situation where I needed money. Its very labour intensive work and I hope that after I graduate, I'll never have to clean male toilets every again.

megan999
01-11-2010, 17:27
I work in a library, sounds boring but there's a lot to it. Had great fun doing the children's activity for Halloween on Saturday! We dressed up and made spiders and frankenstein door hangers. But we couldn't actually say it was for "Halloween" cos one of the parents complained and said Halloween was about evil, so we had to call the event Spooky Tales instead. Honestly, some people!!!