PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry - help!

Abigail
27-10-2010, 14:25
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to buy a Blackberry but I have no idea which to go for. I want to buy sim-free as I have a Vodafone sim-only contract that I can put in any phone. My sister pays for my contract in a bundle she has with Vodafone (two contract phones and my sim only) so I intent to see if they can do me a deal before buying elsewhere, once I decide which phone to go for.

I was looking at the new touch screen/qwerty slide combo blackberry but I'm not sure about it. The most I want to spend is ~£150 so can anyone recommend a relatively new blackberry that has few technical issues and is a good phone?

Abigail :)

EDI: just done a quick google to see how much I can get for my current phone (http://www.fonebank.com/viewmodel.aspx?id=i900%20Omnia%2016GB&mfr=Samsung&srch=&aff=webgains&siteid=59863#) so my max limit for buying a blackberry is now ~£200 :)

Tannie
30-10-2010, 13:13
I have the Blackberry Curve 8520 so not the newest although it was the newest when I got it, I honestly can't live without it now! I really like the touch screen but can't say anything about as I don't know anyone who has it. If you're buying it from a shop they'll let you try it before you think of purchasing it :)