PDA

View Full Version : Murder verdict twist?

Bleach
25-10-2010, 14:38
Never posted here before but was I right when I heard the actor that plays Nathan saying on Loose Women this lunchtime that none of the 'scenarios' posted on the ITV web site would happen - regarding the verdict. The ITV site questions " Will the jury feel Ryan's innocence and let him off? Will Natasha's conscience force her to confess? Or will Ryan go down for life? " - he said that none of these are applicable.. Makes you wonder - he also announced that he'sleaving the show as well..

walsh2509
26-10-2010, 22:23
The scene was set when the judge postponed the sentence for reports, I'm not sure but its one thing for background reports for assault or other crimes. But being found Guilty of murder I doubt the sentence would be postponed for background reports. This 3/4 week delay will be the time that Nathan confesses to his sister that it was there mother who killed there father. Anyway, you had the detective look up at Natasha when she was walking out, the look was as if, there's something not right here. The chain being found with the body but in the picture a month or so after he was killed, Maisie will go to the cop and tell him it was the mother, her brother told her and it will all come out.

alan45
26-10-2010, 23:49
There is already a thread about the murder and trial

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?111629-Mark-Wylde-or-Daniel-Lamb-body-and-murder/page2

Jakes_stuff
27-10-2010, 16:57
The scene was set when the judge postponed the sentence for reports, I'm not sure but its one thing for background reports for assault or other crimes. But being found Guilty of murder I doubt the sentence would be postponed for background reports. This 3/4 week delay will be the time that Nathan confesses to his sister that it was there mother who killed there father. Anyway, you had the detective look up at Natasha when she was walking out, the look was as if, there's something not right here. The chain being found with the body but in the picture a month or so after he was killed, Maisie will go to the cop and tell him it was the mother, her brother told her and it will all come out.

But its natahas last episode tonight - so its unlikely to drag on for another 3/4 weeks

lizann
27-10-2010, 17:06
But its natahas last episode tonight - so its unlikely to drag on for another 3/4 weeks

No he is still around in a few weeks