PDA

View Full Version : Alfie and Roxy

Timalay
23-10-2010, 12:35
Loved the interaction between them last night.

Heaven forbid that Kat and where to split (not that I want that before I start to have lynch mob). Does anyone else think they would make a good pair for each other?

Siobhan
23-10-2010, 20:43
I could see these as a pairing... they have great chemistry!!

Siobhan
24-10-2010, 16:17
Please don't post spoilers in rumour mill.. this is for "rumour" only...

sean slater
25-10-2010, 19:26
Yeah they do have a good chemistry. But Kat and Alfie they have this amazing bond. Sometimes you don't see it though. We had those great episodes when Michael left, but then the last few days we have just seen Kat flirting with every guy that passes. Kat being Kat I guess lol. and Alfie in R and R back to his gambling ways. Think we need to see more of them being a couple.

tammyy2j
25-10-2010, 21:04
Yeah they do have a good chemistry. But Kat and Alfie they have this amazing bond. Sometimes you don't see it though. We had those great episodes when Michael left, but then the last few days we have just seen Kat flirting with every guy that passes. Kat being Kat I guess lol. and Alfie in R and R back to his gambling ways. Think we need to see more of them being a couple.

I saw no chemistry between Alfie and Roxy just Alfie being himself now Kat and Alfie have great chemistry and sparks