PDA

View Full Version : Chrissie & Jake News II

Pages : [1] 2 3

Treacle
14-06-2005, 15:55
The other one was exceeding a suitable size in length so I thought we'd kick off another one :D
Previous thread: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1508

Enjoy!

EastendersRox
14-06-2005, 16:06
I got some news! Jake's gonna be really nice to Chrissie and they MAY make a go of things!

Layne
14-06-2005, 16:08
Jake and Chrissie forever!! Lest just hope we see them together soon!

kayleigh6654
14-06-2005, 16:17
Apparantly Jake tries to help Chrissie after she gets whacked by Zoe and she gets hysterical and tells him to leave her alone (thats Friday I think) but then next Tuesday they get closer again.

.:Kitz:.
14-06-2005, 16:20
but then next Tuesday they get closer again.
Good good :thumbsup:

BlackKat
14-06-2005, 16:29
I seriously can't wait. It looks to be a great summer. :cheer:

I think that maybe that cut back on the Jake/Chrissie when Jake was supposed to be leaving permanently because they didn't want too many loose ends left behind him. But now he's coming back...well, the more loose ends the better. :wub:

And if Chrissie is wanting to seduce him, it sounds like she's finally ready to get serious with him instead of just harmless flirting. :wub: It also be nice to see her doing the seducing and getting serious, not just him.

squarelady
14-06-2005, 16:38
He must really be falling for her because everytime she knocks him back he just doesn't take no for an answer. He keeps coming back and supporting her and he has since the very start. I think this could really be something special!

Tamzi
14-06-2005, 18:32
He must really be falling for her because everytime she knocks him back he just doesn't take no for an answer. He keeps coming back and supporting her and he has since the very start. I think this could really be something special!

That is so true. I am glad ee are finally waking up and realising we want Jake and Chrissie together. It should be really interesting when he returns. Sadly the same fortnight chrisse goes to seduce him, he and danny burn down johnny's house! Talk about timing.

xxx

Layne
14-06-2005, 18:53
Helping Hand

Following Sharon Watts and Dennis Rickmans recent return to the square, Chrissie Watts is struggling to keep her act together this week, So it's no suprise when her facade finally slips, and the tough barwoman reveals her vulnerable side to a sympathetic Jake Moon. Not knowing the gory Story behind Chrissie's pain, Jake providesa shoulder to cry on. Later, he tends to Chrissie's wounds when she accidentally cuts herself in The Vic, and tears start to flow. How would Jake react if he knew the real reason for her emotional state

Inside Soap 18-24 June

YEH Jake and Chrissie!!!!!!!!

Bryan
14-06-2005, 18:56
about bloomin time!

bondboffin

squarelady
14-06-2005, 19:05
Thought I'd repost these in here for everyone! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/Lexi_Fanart/JakelookingafterC.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/Lexi_Fanart/JakeChrissieCutHand2.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/Lexi_Fanart/JakeChrissie2.bmp

melmarshall858
14-06-2005, 19:06
read that sharon gives her blessing to chrissie going after jake this was in alll about soap or soaplife this week

squarelady
14-06-2005, 19:08
read that sharon gives her blessing to chrissie going after jake this was in alll about soap or soaplife this week

Blessing as in 'Jakes, walked out you better go after him' or blessing as in 'Dens gone and it's obvious you like Jake feel free to go out with him'. I think it's the second one right. Will have to read the article!!

BlackKat
14-06-2005, 19:18
Wow, after weeks (months? how long ago was St George's day?) of a virtual desert of Jake/Chrissie, now with all the pics and articles and news it's just like WATER!, lol. :wub:

BlackKat
14-06-2005, 19:19
squarelady I think I already said this, but I love the pics. Is it alright to use them in fanart?

Layne
14-06-2005, 19:41
squarelady I think I already said this, but I love the pics. Is it alright to use them in fanart?
Same Question??????I'd scan them myself but me scanner is bust!!
Hehe

squarelady
14-06-2005, 20:08

Yer course! To both of you! I scanned them for all the Jake and Chrissie fans out there. You're welcome to use them!

WattsRulee
14-06-2005, 20:22
how exactly do u make a banner and when are those pics gonna be on telly? i cant wait xx

squarelady
14-06-2005, 20:40
how exactly do u make a banner and when are those pics gonna be on telly? i cant wait xx

Banner - If you go to the banner forum and post in there I'm sure someone will help you.

These pictures are from the episode screened on the 21st June, there's also some Chrissie and Jake on the 17th too. :D

Rach33
14-06-2005, 20:45
Hello peepe whoppee a new thread he he just a quick reminder me posted it b4 but vote for Jake and Chrissie to get together in Soaplife

they have a poll going about whether you want JC to get together of course I voted yes he he

BlackKat
14-06-2005, 20:47
they have a poll going about whether you want JC to get together of course I voted yes he he

How do you vote? I don't usually buy the mags so...

squarelady
14-06-2005, 20:50
How do you vote? I don't usually buy the mags so...

Soap Jury - Taken from Soaplife

The Case - They're both single, they're both fiery and they both fancy each other. Isn't it about time Jake and Chrissie got together?

Yes - Call UK - 0906 600 5005
Eire - 1550 135 085

or text the words Soaplife jury yes to 80088

No - Call UK - 0906 600 5006
Eire - 1550 135 086

or text the words Soaplife jury no to 80088

And there is a little picture of them from this Friday in mid argument (I think!). Hope this helps you BK! :D

BlackKat
14-06-2005, 20:54
Thanks, I'll go find my phone and text in. I never actually use my mobile anyway, so I mayaswell put the credit to some use, lol.

Rach33
14-06-2005, 20:54
I texted six times and used the rest of credit need to buy more

squarelady
14-06-2005, 20:58
Thanks, I'll go find my phone and text in. I never actually use my mobile anyway, so I mayaswell put the credit to some use, lol.

I'm never off my phone! That's why the new Jake and Chrissie picture is now my phone background! :lol:

Tamzi
14-06-2005, 21:56
going to text tomorrow. need to do h/w right now. Will text as many times as poss.

melanielovesdennisrickman
15-06-2005, 07:04
Hiya!!!!!
OMG,I Am Sooooooooooo Happy,It Is Finally Going To Happen!!!!!
Jake And Chrissie Forever!!!!!Jake And Chrissie Forever!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Babe14
15-06-2005, 07:55
so Jake got through the door then? :) Remember on St Georges day Chrissie said if you want to get through that door pointing to the one that led to the flat you'll have to try harder...Looks like nature just took it's course..

I have this feeling though that they will be about to get together and Jake will have to do a runner..or they will have one night of steamy passion..then he'll have to run!

On his return Jake will need Chrissie more than ever as I have a feeling that he may not be too popular with the residents...maybe then all will be confessed by both..

I'm getting really excited and just can't wait for all the upcoming storylines...

Anyway how can anyone resist Jake or not want to seduce him LOL!!

P.S (I love al the fab Banners - they're gorge)

melmarshall858
15-06-2005, 08:00
Blessing as in 'Jakes, walked out you better go after him' or blessing as in 'Dens gone and it's obvious you like Jake feel free to go out with him'. I think it's the second one right. Will have to read the article!!

it doesn't really sprcify - can't remember but think that its on the page of what happens in each episode for the next 2 weeks. i would assume its the secont one that you said though

squarelady
15-06-2005, 08:24
How's about Jarissie as a name for their romance?

On my messageboard we've been calling it Jakissie :D

Babe14
15-06-2005, 08:58
On my messageboard we've been calling it Jakissie :D

I like that better because of the .."kissie" bit :wub: Nice choice! :thumbsup:

BlackKat
15-06-2005, 13:27
Preview pic for the 21/6:

Here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/eastenders/episodes/episode_images/20050621/section/section_15.jpg)

I think I just died of excitement.

There's also this one (http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/eastenders/episodes/episode_images/20050621/section/section_13.jpg), but it doesn't really show much.

kayleigh6654
15-06-2005, 14:25
Those pics are heartbreaking, but I wish Chrissie would just let him help. She gets all hysterical on Friday and rejects him, but by Tuesday she's letting him help, which is good.

Layne
15-06-2005, 18:01
which is good.

Very good!!
Lets just hope we see more of them this time round!

squarelady
15-06-2005, 18:35
Preview pic for the 21/6:

Here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/eastenders/episodes/episode_images/20050621/section/section_15.jpg)

I think I just died of excitement.

There's also this one (http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/eastenders/episodes/episode_images/20050621/section/section_13.jpg), but it doesn't really show much.

Looks like he's keeping an eye on her. Well everyone will be when they see the state of her face! I really cannot wait for these episode. Tomorrow, Fridays and Tuesdays!

BlackKat
15-06-2005, 18:39
I really cannot wait for these episode. Tomorrow, Fridays and Tuesdays!

I know! I want them now, :lol: Everytime I look at the pics for the scenes coming up it's like I'm on a Jake/Chrissie high.

squarelady
15-06-2005, 19:01
I know! I want them now, :lol: Everytime I look at the pics for the scenes coming up it's like I'm on a Jake/Chrissie high.

I know what you mean. I printed them out and put them on my wall. Just wanted something to take my mind off exams!

Layne
15-06-2005, 19:13
I know what you mean. I printed them out and put them on my wall. Just wanted something to take my mind off exams!

good idea *Turns on printer*!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
15-06-2005, 19:29
Can someone tell me when Jake and Chrissie first layed eyes on eachother please? :)

kayleigh6654
15-06-2005, 19:34
In the Vic wasn't it?

15-06-2005, 20:24
Why does Shannis thread get sticked but my Shannis Haters thread dosen't and neother does this one most importantly lol

squarelady
15-06-2005, 20:33
Why does Shannis thread get sticked but my Shannis Haters thread dosen't and neother does this one most importantly lol

Well maybe they don't consider Jake and Chrissie to be quite as much of a couple yet. They arne't really going out properly yet and won't be for a little while!

As for Shannis haters, maybe because it's a bit unfair?

15-06-2005, 20:33
Ok ok I have to agree there lol. On both...

squarelady
15-06-2005, 20:34
Ok ok I have to agree there lol. On both...

:lol: Cool!

Rach33
15-06-2005, 21:46
Seen the pics thanks Kat want to cry with her

I have a feeling sounds weird but I think Chrissie will seduce Jake not the other way round what does everyone else think

BlackKat
15-06-2005, 21:49
Seen the pics thanks Kat want to cry with her

I have a feeling sounds weird but I think Chrissie will seduce Jake not the other way round what does everyone else think

I think it'll be her doing the seducing as well. Or maybe it'll be 50/50. He'll give her a shoulder to cry on, and let her know that he's there when she's ready, and then she'll go to him and let him know that she is.

It'll be nice to see her doing some of the chasing, cos that'll show that they're both on the same page as to how serious they are about each other.

Rach33
15-06-2005, 21:56
Exactly we've seen Jake doing the chasin it would be nice to see Chrissie take control just hope he don't hurt her cos hell hath no fury like Chrissie with a doorstop

BlackKat
15-06-2005, 21:57
Aw, Jake would never hurt her. :wub: In fact, I think if anyone else hurt her, he'd be the one grabbing the doorstop, lol.

Rach33
15-06-2005, 22:00
I know bless him all he's done for months is chase her if he flirts with someone else and just flirts she'll realise what she's missing and take him to bed

BlackKat
15-06-2005, 22:03
Just reminded me of one of my favourite Jake/Chrissie scenes. I think it's the birthday ep, when Tina had just arrived and introduced herself to Jake in the Vic. And Jake was like..."I'm busy," and started talking to Chrissie. I loved the look on Chrissie's face, she was
like :wub:

Layne
15-06-2005, 22:05
Just reminded me of one of my favourite Jake/Chrissie scenes. I think it's the birthday ep, when Tina had just arrived and introduced herself to Jake in the Vic. And Jake was like..."I'm busy," and started talking to Chrissie. I loved the look on Chrissie's face, she was
That was a clas eppi! Specially the way everyone was drooling over tina, and Jake just said basically NO!!!He only has eyes for one woman are Jake and it ain't tina!!!
hehe :wub:

squarelady
15-06-2005, 22:06

I loved that episodes around her birthday *totally butting in here*. I've been watching the episode just after where he tried to help her do up the necklace and she flipped (much like I think she's going to do this Friday). Anyway just loved this little scene between them. Maybe she can finally let him help?

Chrissie - Jake I'm sorry I don't mean to bite your head off
Jake - Yer? Well why do ya?
Chrissie - I've got a lot going on right now, it's really complicated
Jake - Can I help?
Chrissie - I wish you could
Jake - Yer, so do I
Chrissie - I've gotta go through this one on my own
Jake - You could at least try talking about it?
Chrissie - I can't. I really can't, it's not you I promise. I can't talk about this to anybody. I'm sorry.

Rach33
15-06-2005, 22:07
Loved that epi Kat it was perfect
Tina- I'm Tina and you are...
Jake- Busy

the smile on Chrissie's face said it all

Rach33
15-06-2005, 22:12
Oh what about now let me think

Jake- mmmm I can just see you as Lady Godviva
Chrissie- behave I was asking Mon anyway
Jake- what do you think Mo, her riding on the back of a horse?
Chrissie- now if I rode on the back of a horse, as lady Godiva, it wouldn’t leave much to the imagination
Jake- that’s fine because I don’t have much imagination

Chrissie- that’s a shame cus you would’ve seen the Queen Vic landlady in her full glory
Jake- maybe I could get a sneak preview
Chrissie- nah, cus that would spoil it for all the other real men

Johnny- place is dead, might as well show our faces, give Chrissie some support
Danny- Yeah or something a bit extra, hey Jake
Jake- Oo can we go in your tardis

he he

squarelady
15-06-2005, 22:14
Johnny- place is dead, might as well show our faces, give Chrissie some support
Danny- Yeah or something a bit extra, hey Jake
Jake- Oo can we go in your tardis

^^^^ :lol:

Rach33
15-06-2005, 22:16
I loved that whole epi of St George's day disappointed that Jake and Chrissie once again nothing happened

squarelady
15-06-2005, 22:17
I loved that whole epi of St George's day disappointed that Jake and Chrissie once again nothing happened

You've only got to wait two days for something to happen now! :D

Rach33
15-06-2005, 22:20
I know been watching my shannis and Jake and Chrissie vids catching up

squarelady
15-06-2005, 22:21
I know been watching my shannis and Jake and Chrissie vids catching up

I've watched that episode after her birthday about three times tonight! It's on a loop on my computer and I haven't got round to changing it yet!

kayleigh6654
16-06-2005, 00:06
I wish I had them on video :( I have the clips but its not the same. I don't have the Lady Godiva clip either. I had "Ooh can we go in your tardis" as my MSN name t'other day, it just really amused me when I watched it again!

squarelady
16-06-2005, 00:07
I wish I had them on video :( I have the clips but its not the same. I don't have the Lady Godiva clip either. I had "Ooh can we go in your tardis" as my MSN name t'other day, it just really amused me when I watched it again!

I'm thinking of getting a DVD writer/copier over the summer depending on the price so if you wanted me to do you some copies I could? :wub:

kayleigh6654
16-06-2005, 00:13
Oooh I'll love you, even more than I already do, forever if you could. And on that note, I posted your vids today and I'm eternally sorry they took so long!

squarelady
16-06-2005, 00:15
Oooh I'll love you, even more than I already do, forever if you could. And on that note, I posted your vids today and I'm eternally sorry they took so long!

:D That's fine! I'll have a research and see if I can treat myself to a re write. I've got all the Chrissie and Jake stuff from Den's death if you wanted it! :wub:

kayleigh6654
16-06-2005, 00:35
That would be fantastic! I'd love Chrissie's party and the St George's Day party and the necklace ep. They're the best Jakissie eps aren't they?

squarelady
16-06-2005, 00:35
That would be fantastic! I'd love Chrissie's party and the St George's Day party and the necklace ep. They're the best Jakissie eps aren't they?

Yep, I've got all them! :D I'll see what I can do!

kayleigh6654
16-06-2005, 00:38
Eeeeee *dances*

Den's Princess
16-06-2005, 05:08
Oh my god...I didn't realise the Chrissie and Jake thing was popular! I thought it was kinda funny at first, when they flirted a bit and wound up Den! heehee. But to be honest I thought the Chrissie and Jake stuff has been a bit forced, and that there was no real chemistry between the Tracy and Joel....I thought Tracy and Leslie as chrissie and Den were fantastic - loads of chemistry between them. I would love to have seen them running the vic with decent storylines instead of the Zoe stuff. I miss Den loads :(

squarelady
16-06-2005, 08:36
I disagree. I think Chrissie and jake do have chemistry I just don't think it was apparent when Den was around. At first it appeared as just some fun flirting but the longer it's gone on for the more you can see that Jake doesn't give up easily!

Den's Princess
16-06-2005, 14:14
Yes I can see that he hasn't given up easily. The best bit was when he arranged her a birthday party. That was sweet - but I meant the chemistry between the actors which shines on screen isn't there - it was there with Den and Angie,Den and Chrissie, Sharon and Dennis and Ian and Jane - but I couldn't see any with Jake and Chrissie. Like Anthony and Zoe - no chemistry to make the onscreen romance seem real and thrilling. Just my opinion though - I guess there is potential with Jake and Chrissie thinking about the surprise party - but I think they have a LONG way to go!! Would rather have Den and Chrissie back together...but that's well and truly out now I spose!

squarelady
16-06-2005, 14:17
See I see the chemisty with Tracy and Joel but I don't see any with Ian and Jane so perhaps it just depends on the individual?

Bryan
16-06-2005, 16:22
Would rather have Den and Chrissie back together...but that's well and truly out now I spose!

its eastenders...never say never...

just look at the rumour mill lol

bondboffin

Amber
16-06-2005, 17:29
:D:D:D:D
I can't stop smiling! I go on holiday, and come back to find out:
1 - Chrissie & Jake are getting together. Or might be anyway.
2 - There's a new JC news thread.
3 - There are a few pics from eppi's to come of JC :wub:

Thankies for everyone who posted the pics :), and can I use them to make some things on PSP?

Cheers :D,
Amber
~x~

Bryan
16-06-2005, 17:30
i know, it dent get much better does it lol

welcome back to the boards

where u been?

bondboffin

BlackKat
16-06-2005, 17:33
:D:D:D:D
I can't stop smiling! I go on holiday, and come back to find out:
1 - Chrissie & Jake are getting together. Or might be anyway.
2 - There's a new JC news thread.
3 - There are a few pics from eppi's to come of JC :wub:

I don't think I've stopped smiling since I saw the spoilers, lol. My parents are going to start thinking I'm on something soon, I'm usually moody as anything.

Bryan
16-06-2005, 17:35
yeah admit its eastenders

go to an ea metting

"hello my name's black kat and im addicted to eastenders"

then they all clap :cheer: :cheer:

lol soz im hyper

bondboffin

Amber
16-06-2005, 17:41
where u been?
I've been to Ibiza :)
It was very nice!

Bryan
16-06-2005, 18:24
gdgd gald to see uve had a good time, back all for the good action in the upcoming months

i will miss it all going to iceland for two weeks, then devon for one week then switzerland for 2 weeks all for 350 quid!

will be taping a lot of ewastenders lol

bondboffin

Amber
16-06-2005, 18:37
I like the name for Jake & Chrissie, you know, Jakissie :)
What about Cake? It was on the old JC news thread :D

BlackKat
16-06-2005, 18:39
I don't really use the pairing names apart from Shannis. Don't know why, lol. But I think if I was to use one I'd probably prefer Jakissie. Probably because that's the one I see on most boards, so it'd be confusing to have another one here.

Tamzi
16-06-2005, 18:39
I like all the names someone should make a poll. i might. Don't you think this should be a sticky. it has more posts than the shannis thread. anyone agree???
xxx

Bryan
16-06-2005, 18:43
we certainlky need a name for them cus writiong "chrissie and jake" takes yonks

every other couple that we luv... and hate (zonnis!) have been given names

seen as they are gonna get together soon and stay together it will form basis of many threads so.... we do need to have a name for them

everyone must agree on a certian one for the boards.

bondboffin

BlackKat
16-06-2005, 18:44
I like all the names someone should make a poll. i might. Don't you think this should be a sticky. it has more posts than the shannis thread. anyone agree???
xxx

Does it? *checks* Huh, so it does, lol. Anyone else find it strange (in a good way) that we've already gone through one thread and they're not even a proper couple yet. I wonder if the EE bosses know what they've unleashed. I think it should be a sticky.

BlackKat
16-06-2005, 18:45
we certainlky need a name for them cus writiong "chrissie and jake" takes yonks

:searchme: I just write Jake/Chrissie. Doesn't take that long.

Bryan
16-06-2005, 18:51
yeah but cake is much quicke, u ahve to admit

im lazy lo, so ignore me but im sure most people will agree we need a blurred name for the couple

bondboffin

Tamzi
16-06-2005, 18:55
we do anyone got any ideas as i am goona make a poll. i no
Jc
Cake
Jakisssie
Chrisake
any others.........

Rach33
16-06-2005, 19:01
Jassie very short I knwo but we're limited

Tamzi
16-06-2005, 19:03
k. i will make poll.
xxx

Den's Princess
16-06-2005, 19:06
yeah maybe - I think Ian and Jane have some chemistry more a friendship kind of chemistry though rather than any passion like with Den and Chrissie / Den and Angie/ Dennis and Sharon.

With Chrissie and Jake I thought it was a bit dead really - same as Mo and Alfie is dead - except Crissie and Jake had potential and Molfie was just unbearable!

But yeah we all see things/feel things differently! I probably compare Den and Chrissie chemistry which was fantastic to her chemistry with Jake too much - maybe in time it will grow on me - his character hasn't really been developed yet - and Chrissie's has been underused or badly used recently - hopefully that will change - they have some good storylines coming up I think! :)

Den's Princess
16-06-2005, 19:08
out of the blurred names I think Chrisake is best becasue it is a bit like "for Christ's sake" heheh LOL

Bryan
16-06-2005, 19:10
we do anyone got any ideas as i am goona make a poll. i no
Jc
Cake
Jakisssie
Chrisake
any others.........

jc to short and dont reaveal who were on about
cake makes me hungry
jakisssie is too loing
i like chrisake

bondboffin

Rach33
16-06-2005, 19:10
k. i will make poll.
xxx

Can't wait he he

Bryan
16-06-2005, 19:12
people please answer the poll on the general section

i say after one week contact the mods with the name voted and make it law!

bondboffin

Tamzi
16-06-2005, 19:13
I posted the poll. VVVVVVOOOOOOOOTTTTTEEEEEEE
xxx

Layne
16-06-2005, 19:14
Have done already chic!

Tamzi
16-06-2005, 19:14
i say after one week contact the mods with the name voted and make it law!

bondboffin

Good I dea. We should also ask this to be a sticky. it is a really popular thread. why should Shannis have one and not this.
xxx

Amber
16-06-2005, 19:16
I like Jakissie :wub:
Ever since I found out this afternoon that Jake & Chrissie were getting together I have been going into Jakissie daydreams. I got shouted at in science for not paying attention! Some people just don't understand real chemistry and not mixing chemicals if that's what you think I mean!
Sorry I'm going off topic!

BlackKat
16-06-2005, 19:17
It should definately be a sticky. :thumbsup:

Amber
16-06-2005, 19:18
It should definately be a sticky. :thumbsup:
Absolutely :D

Rach33
16-06-2005, 19:21
Defiantley

Tamzi
16-06-2005, 19:23
wen we put the name forward we put the sticky idea forwrd as well. they have to listen. we have actually got more posts than Shannis so..........
xxx

Bryan
16-06-2005, 19:26
wen u do let us know and we can all harass them to make chrisake a sticky!

peasant revolt...watch out mods...lol only joing :lol:

bondboffin

btw 5 mins till chrissie gets florred.... boo!

Rach33
16-06-2005, 19:26
Says it all really

Amber
16-06-2005, 19:29
I am dreading the moment Chrissie get's punched by Zoe! I have some bricks ready to throw at the tv if Zoe hits her hard. I am going to have to glue my mouth shut to stop myself screaming! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Bryan
16-06-2005, 19:33
lol nice to see so many passionate fans

bondboffin

Amber
16-06-2005, 19:35
God I hate Zoe! *Throws one of the bricks at the tv!*

Rach33
16-06-2005, 20:02
What an episode wow talk about the bloody truth

Chrissie married before she set Sharon up so she would leave and she could get Den WOWEE

Tracy-Ann we love you as per usual

Bryan
16-06-2005, 20:07
how much do you rcekon was true of what she told zoe... be it was all lies...just sed it all to get her to feel sorry for her...the smile at the end sed it all

bondboffin

Amber
16-06-2005, 20:13
Thankies for everyone who posted the pics :), and can I use them to make some things on PSP?
:angel:

BlackKat
16-06-2005, 20:20
Imagine how happy Chrissie would be if her and Jake were to have a family. :angel: :wub:

kayleigh6654
16-06-2005, 20:20
Can't wait for tomorrow now :D bring it on. Poor Chrissie though, nurse Jake will make it better :wub:

BlackKat
16-06-2005, 21:08
Less then 24 hours to Jake/Chrissie scenes. :cheer:

It's funny, almost everyone else is excited about Shannis: I must admit, at this point, I'm almost like, "Shannis: Meh. Jake & Chrissie!!" :cheer: I was excited about Shannis, but now Jake and Chrissie have taken over, lol.

kayleigh6654
16-06-2005, 21:56
Ahhhhhhh me too! I'm not a huge fan of Sharon/Dennis anyway but it'll be good to see them back. Jake&Chrissie is where its at really.

squarelady
17-06-2005, 08:41
I'm very excited about it despite the fact that I've got an exam this afternoon and friends round tonight!

Tamzi
17-06-2005, 13:16
Did everyone read the spoilers? Do you think Chrissie tells Jake ? Do you think they kiss? Cant belive the next day, Jake leaves! Well done eastenders.
xxx

kayleigh6654
17-06-2005, 13:42
I can't decide whether to run around screaming with joy at Jakissie, or sit in a corner and cry because of Jakey leaving and tearful Chrissie :( I'm so torn. I might just scream.

Tamzi
17-06-2005, 13:47
Chrissie must really love Jake if she is crying. Do you think she tells him?

EastendersRox
17-06-2005, 16:12
Oh great! Jake runs off!

kayleigh6654
17-06-2005, 16:14
I don't think she tells him about Den, if she did, I reckon he'd stay.

BlackKat
17-06-2005, 16:32
I reckon he wants to stay, but can't because of Danny.

Or maybe she's just working up to telling him, but then he finds out about Danny.

AleX liddell
17-06-2005, 17:49
Bless them,well they better get together when Jake returns!!! If they dont i dont no what i would do!!!! Cant wait!!!!

xx

Tamzi
17-06-2005, 17:49
what will she be like when he returns?????????????

BlackKat
17-06-2005, 17:54
I hope she understands why he had to go. She better not be mad at him, especially if something happens to Danny.

How do you all think Jake will react if/when Chrissie tells him about Den? Will he even have time to process it before he finds out about Danny?

ETA: TWO HOURS! :cheer:

Bryan
17-06-2005, 19:16
i hope she sleeps his grant as revenge but then realises she actually cares for jake

bondboffin

Rach33
17-06-2005, 19:34
AWWWW JC loving about time too read BBC Press office awwww bless tearful I'll be tearful what are they trying to do to us they get together and the same week Jake disappears ARGH hate EE bosses

Tamzi
17-06-2005, 19:38
I just thought how evil ee are. they would have ended Jc like that. Chrissie crying. That would be it. how evil!
xxx

Rach33
17-06-2005, 19:43
I know SOBS just thinking about it but the up shot is Joel returns yippie-ki-yay

Amber
17-06-2005, 20:04
Ha! Sam you should learn from that!

Tamzi
17-06-2005, 20:05
From seeing Chrissie like that with Sam, It will be so weird to see her crying over Jake. It will be so sad. This will probably one of the times I cry!
xxx

Amber
17-06-2005, 20:07
This will probably one of the times I cry!
Yeh me too!

Tamzi
17-06-2005, 20:12
I think it would have been quite funny if Kat had thought Jake had hit Chrissie and lashed out at him, then chrissie could care for him! I guess we dont have to wis so much, what with it happening in 19-20 days

Amber
17-06-2005, 20:20
Yay! Jc!

Amber
17-06-2005, 20:22
Chrissie say yes! Please!

Amber
17-06-2005, 20:23
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Amber
17-06-2005, 20:28
Omg!

Tamzi
17-06-2005, 20:29
My mum told me to stop watching the Tv, she said togo next door to water the plants. What happened???????????????

Amber
17-06-2005, 20:29
I've been posting pointless messages! Sorry!
Yay! My 400th post

Tamzi
17-06-2005, 20:30
what happened

Amber
17-06-2005, 20:32
Shannis walked in and said:
Sharon: Hello girls..-everyone turned round to see them-..long time no see.
Dennis: Where's Den?
Duf duf duf...
:eek:

BlackKat
OMG, poor Jake. She better apologise. :angry:

Did you see his face when he saw Chrissie's lip? He cares about her so much. Silly Little Mo, like Jake could ever hit her.

I loved the way they threw in the references to Jake and Chrissie, like they haven't been almost non-existent for weeks.

chamone256
OMG! i just realised something (i'm really slow) chrissie can't get a divorce

Tamzi
17-06-2005, 20:34
Anyone Want To Tell Me What Happened With Jake And Chrissie?
Xxx

BlackKat
17-06-2005, 20:40
He got really worried about her and wanted to take her away for the weekend. She basically told him to go away. He ranted about how she's kept all of Den's stuff about like she's expecting him back. She said that Jake was "entertainment," and that he'd stopped being entertaining, and then he left.

Not the nicest of conversations, but you could see the buildup of the relationship.

Tamzi
17-06-2005, 20:43
Oh dear, well done Jake. At least they make up on Tuesday and really in July!
xxx

BlackKat
17-06-2005, 20:45
And just to splash about in the shallow end for a bit: Jake looked gorgeous tonight. I love it when his hair's kinda mussed up.

Amber
17-06-2005, 20:50
Jake sees that Chrissie's upset. He suggests that they go away for the weekend and get to know each other better. He makes the mistake of mentioning Den. Chrissie orders him to get out of her sight.

^^ That's what's on the episode description thing

Poor Chrissie :crying:
Poor Jake :crying:

Amber
17-06-2005, 20:53
And just to splash about in the shallow end for a bit: Jake looked gorgeous tonight. I love it when his hair's kinda mussed up.
Yeh he did look very nice tonight :wub:

squarelady
17-06-2005, 21:18
Have just caught up with the press office spoilers. What a summer to come!

Rach33
17-06-2005, 21:19
Chrissie you muppet but awwww making up on tuesday he looked hot tonight as did the lovely Nigel as well for his 20 second appearence

BlackKat
17-06-2005, 21:19
I just thought how evil ee are. they would have ended Jc like that. Chrissie crying. That would be it. how evil!
xxx

I don't think Jake and Chrissie were in the original plans before Jake was axed. I think once it was decided that he was staying that was when they decided to add the pairing into the mix properly. I'm pretty sure that when Jake was axed, this wasn't filmed yet, so they'd have had time to backtrack a little and add it in. That would explain why they were absent for so long.

Rach33
17-06-2005, 21:21
Agreed Joel wasn't meant to be staying when the past weeks were written

squarelady
17-06-2005, 21:21
I don't think Jake and Chrissie were in the original plans before Jake was axed. I think once it was decided that he was staying that was when they decided to add the pairing into the mix properly. I'm pretty sure that when Jake was axed, this wasn't filmed yet, so they'd have had time to backtrack a little and add it in. That would explain why they were absent for so long.

I was just about to say that that probably wasn't the original plan. They've had a good two months to rewrite everything to allow Jake back.

BlackKat
17-06-2005, 21:40
Did we get anything more about Sharon giving Chrissie her blessing to get with Jake? Has Sharon even met Jake yet, lol.

Layne
17-06-2005, 21:41
Jake and Chrissie tonight! Finally we see them together, but not in a good way!
Jake now thinks Chrissie is a alchi!!!!
Roll on the next few weeks!!!!!!

di marco
17-06-2005, 21:45
Has Sharon even met Jake yet, lol.

dont think she has no

Tamzi
17-06-2005, 21:46
Sharon has never met Jake. He arrived about a week after she left. Its the 30th June that Sharon gives her blessing, week later he leaves! Once again, fabulous timing ee.
xxx

BlackKat
17-06-2005, 21:48
Ah, well, can't be a proper EE couple until you've had a few hurdles, lol. Y'know, her having killed her husband, his brother burning a house down. Nice, everyday stuff. :lol:

di marco
17-06-2005, 21:49
Ah, well, can't be a proper EE couple until you've had a few hurdles, lol. Y'know, her having killed her husband, his brother burning a house down. Nice, everyday stuff. :lol:

lol! :D

BlackKat
17-06-2005, 21:59
I really want to do a music video to Iris (totally the Jakissie song) but I'm having to force myself to wait until we get more scenes, lol. I don't think I have enough at the moment.

Amber
17-06-2005, 22:23
Roll on the next few weeks!!!!!!
I think all of the JCLC members will agree with you there! :)

squarelady
17-06-2005, 22:30
I really want to do a music video to Iris (totally the Jakissie song) but I'm having to force myself to wait until we get more scenes, lol. I don't think I have enough at the moment.

What scenes do you have at the moment?

Tamzi
17-06-2005, 22:35
I will not be able to concentrate in school the week Jake and Danny leave. I'll just want to get home and watch it!
xxx

squarelady
17-06-2005, 22:36
I will not be able to concentrate in school the week Jake and Danny leave. I'll just want to get home and watch it!
xxx

Luckily my exams finish the week before so I can celebrate them finishing but then have to watch Jake and Danny leave!

Tamzi
17-06-2005, 22:41
Yeah well I will have fun school. I am going on an adventure holiday the week after, woo!
xxx

squarelady
18-06-2005, 00:02
Yeah well I will have fun school. I am going on an adventure holiday the week after, woo!
xxx

Oooo, four weeks from now till I finish college and I'm off on holiday with my friend! :D

kayleigh6654
18-06-2005, 00:44
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeep.

</constructiveness

EastendersRox
18-06-2005, 07:37
Digital Spy:

Elsewhere, Chrissie and Jake are in the Vic alone together – and it seems that she wants to open up about Den.

Johnny enters the house searching for Ruby, but is brought out by a fireman. Realising what Danny has done, Jake arranges to meet him at the canal and says goodbye to a tearful Chrissie. When Jake returns to the canal, he sees Danny in the back of Johnny’s car…

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 08:56
What scenes do you have at the moment?

I have most of the scenes they've had together. I'm just going to wait until we get scenes from the upcoming weeks.

Bryan
18-06-2005, 09:17
Luckily my exams finish the week before so I can celebrate them finishing but then have to watch Jake and Danny leave!

same here... loving the long break... on here, watching old enders on UK Gold, and writing my new soap

gonna be bril

bondboffin

eastenders mad
18-06-2005, 10:10
yeah can't wait

Bryan
18-06-2005, 10:11
our reward for suffering 11 years of education!!!

bondboffin

squarelady
18-06-2005, 10:30
our reward for suffering 11 years of education!!!

bondboffin

11 years! I've suffered 14!

Bryan
18-06-2005, 10:38
really what age did u go to school then lol?

bondboffin

squarelady
18-06-2005, 10:42
really what age did u go to school then lol?

bondboffin

When I was four, why?

Rach33
18-06-2005, 10:43
I finished college last week and this week I started my new job no piece for the wicked hey I've been in education for 14 years including the last three years studying Childcare

Bryan
18-06-2005, 10:43
14 + 4 = 18... oh soz i thought u were on about gcses

soz

bondboffin

squarelady
18-06-2005, 10:44
14 + 4 = 18... oh soz i thought u were on about gcses

soz

bondboffin

That's alright - Nah, I'm doing A Levels

Rach33
18-06-2005, 10:47
What A levels are you taking

squarelady
18-06-2005, 10:48
What A levels are you taking

General Studies, Psychology, Sociology and Law - are you doing exams too?

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 10:50
I've just finished my AS exams. :cheer: I'm free for the summer now. Until the inevitable panic attack of results day.

Rach33
18-06-2005, 10:50
I finished mine and my college course last week thank god Three Years of Childcare and I started work on Wednesday

squarelady
18-06-2005, 10:51
Oooo, congratulations! :D

Rach33
18-06-2005, 10:52
Thankyou Just glad it's all over

Bryan
18-06-2005, 10:56
my exam results (GCSES) come out whilst im on holiday so i ent gon na stress about it

ill let u all know how i did

bondboffin

neways back to the chrissie and jake stuff!

Rach33
18-06-2005, 10:58
me and Angeldelight get our exam results on July the 18th really nervous if I fail have to re take in November

Bryan
18-06-2005, 11:01
good luck: hope u get what u need

bondboffin

Rach33
18-06-2005, 11:02
thanks hope you do as well

Hate the waiting though

di marco
18-06-2005, 11:04
i get my exams results some time in august just after i come back from hols. can retake them if i fail in january (am saving up already £12.50 per retake!)

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 17:48
Okay, I was rewatching Friday's episode, and was wondering what people's views were on the argument.

Was Jake over the line? Was Chrissie? Jake seemed to snap at her quite quickly, and then suddenly be sorry about. Was it showing that he has a temper on him, or that he's tired of not getting anywhere. Was it because he thought it was due to her drinking too much (maybe something to do with his parents?).

Just throwing a bunch of rhetoricals out there, because I got where Chrissie was in the scene, but rewatching it I was a bit sketchy on what we supposed to think about Jake, other than that he cares about her.

I know - sometimes I think too much.

Bryan
18-06-2005, 17:51
i think jake feels more for her than she does him atm, she just likes the flirting and dont see much more to it, but im sure she'll feel differntly after a heart to heart and jake's short absance... she only snapped at him cus well zoe had hit her and sam and zoe were revolting against her

bondboffin

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 18:00
Yeah, I got why Chrissie snapped. The vagueness was on why Jake snapped, hence...rhetoricals.

I agree with you on Chrissie though, although I think she does care about Jake. Maybe not as much as he does about her, but there is something there.

Bryan
18-06-2005, 18:01
cus she fobbed him off at the bar perhaps?

bondboffin

eastenders mad
18-06-2005, 18:06
yeah she did do that. But yesterday she didn't want to him but i think she reallys loves Jake

Bryan
18-06-2005, 18:42
not love as of yet, just adoration... they ent got together or had enough intimate moments for her to feel loved (IMHO)

bondboffin

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 18:48
I don't think it's love yet. But there's something more than just flirtation there for both of them.

Also, I think they both go after what they want. I mean Jake certainly didn't beat about the bush showing Chrissie he liked her did he. Hopefully we won't ever have to endure will they/won't they conversations like..."Hi." "Hi. "Alright?" "Yeah...You?" "Yeah." I really can't see either of them being like that. Thank god.

Bryan
18-06-2005, 18:50
I don't think it's love yet. But there's something more than just flirtation there for both of them.

Also, I think they both go after what they want. I mean Jake certainly didn't beat about the bush showing Chrissie he liked her did he. Hopefully we won't ever have to endure will they/won't they conversations like..."Hi." "Hi. "Alright?" "Yeah...You?" "Yeah." I really can't see either of them being like that. Thank god.

no, cus they reserve them conversations for molfie

bondboffin

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 18:52
I seem to remember Kat and Alfie having a few like that before they got together. I could be wrong, but.

Bryan
18-06-2005, 19:57
defintly they were buggers for it...the first real will they wont they romance...or one that was actually good, in my viewing years of eastenders neways

bondboffin

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 20:07
I think it's a case of knowing how far to pull it out. Some will they/won't they couples, by the time they do get together there are about 3 people who still care. I can't really think of any in EE, but definetely in other shows.

Bryan
18-06-2005, 20:10
I think it's a case of knowing how far to pull it out. Some will they/won't they couples, by the time they do get together there are about 3 people who still care. I can't really think of any in EE, but definetely in other shows.

at least chrissie and jake wont go trough all that: i hope!!!!

bondboffin

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 20:12
I don't think they're the type. It's not like either of them have been quiet about the attraction. I know Chrissie's pulling back now, but before with the flirting and the kissing. I don't think we have a will they/won't they on our hands.

Bryan
18-06-2005, 20:14
I don't think they're the type. It's not like either of them have been quiet about the attraction. I know Chrissie's pulling back now, but before with the flirting and the kissing. I don't think we have a will they/won't they on our hands.

i am glad to hear it :thumbsup:

bondboffin

Amber
18-06-2005, 20:16
I don't think we have a will they/won't they on our hands.
Neither do I. I can't wait until they actually become a couple.. *Starts going into a Jakissie day dream*

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 20:18
Neither do I. I can't wait until they actually become a couple.. *Starts going into a Jakissie day dream*

Neither can I. :cheer: I think we're going to get lots of Jakissie in the weeks to come. There's got to be something big between them if Chrissie's crying when he leaves.

Is it Tuesday yet, lol.

Amber
18-06-2005, 20:20
We still have more posts than the new Shannis thread. I hope it becomes a sticky when they get together because I think this thread will be very popular!

Amber
18-06-2005, 20:21
Is it Tuesday yet, lol.
I hope not 'cause I've missed JC if it is!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Bryan
18-06-2005, 20:23
I hope not 'cause I've missed JC if it is!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

poor u, i feel so sorry for ya bab'

bondboffin

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 20:26
We still have more posts than the new Shannis thread. I hope it becomes a sticky when they get together because I think this thread will be very popular!

Maybe we should start a sticky petition, :lol:

Amber
18-06-2005, 20:27
Maybe we should start a sticky petition, :lol:
Good idea! :lol:

di marco
18-06-2005, 20:27
i think theyll prob make it a sticky once they become a proper couple not before

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 20:32
Good idea! :lol:

It's my new motto. "When you want something: Petition!" :lol:

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 20:33
i think theyll prob make it a sticky once they become a proper couple not before

Y'know, I'm so used to being annoyed with the lack of Jakissie, it seems a little strange for us to actually be excited in this thread. I'm loving it, hee.

Amber
18-06-2005, 20:42
Y'know, I'm so used to being annoyed with the lack of Jakissie, it seems a little strange for us to actually be excited in this thread. I'm loving it, hee.
I know. It feels so weird for me to actually be looking forward EE. I was so frustrated a couple of weeks ago (Pauline and Chloe/Rebecca storyline), but I'm happy this week with the spoilers because the name 'Pauline' or 'Rebecca' or 'Chloe' are never mentioned :D.

di marco
18-06-2005, 20:44
cant wait til more jake and chrissie scenes theyre gonna be great, just what weve been waiting for all these weeks!

di marco
18-06-2005, 20:45
It's my new motto. "When you want something: Petition!" :lol:

lol! good motto :)

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 20:45
If I ever hear the words Chloe or Rebecca again in EE I will scream, lol.

Amber
18-06-2005, 20:46
I guess we won't be protesting in the summer holidays after all, what with JC getting together there'd be no need for it.

Amber
18-06-2005, 20:47
If I ever hear the words Chloe or Rebecca again in EE I will scream, lol.
Ditto!

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 20:55
I guess we won't be protesting in the summer holidays after all, what with JC getting together there'd be no need for it.

Guess not. :cheer:

I was thinking last night: If Jake and Chrissie do make it long-term, in a few years we'll all be saying "Remember that time Jake had to leave because of Danny, just as Chrissie was telling him about how she killed watts-his-face (*). Ah, wacky, simpler times."

(*) = see what I did there, :p

di marco
18-06-2005, 20:57
Guess not. :cheer:

I was thinking last night: If Jake and Chrissie do make it long-term, in a few years we'll all be saying "Remember that time Jake had to leave because of Danny, just as Chrissie was telling him about how she killed watts-his-face (*). Ah, wacky, simpler times."

(*) = see what I did there, :p

liked what you did there, didnt notice until you said lol! :)

Amber
18-06-2005, 21:00
Yeh, :D

WattsRulee
18-06-2005, 21:04
This may sound a bit retarded but like dont chrissie and jake actually get together in like 2 weeks? Because in the back of All About Soap it says "Passion! Can Chrissie finally seduce Jake Moon" for the next issue!

xx

P.S: sorry for saying "like" so many times! its a hard habit to break!

Amber
18-06-2005, 21:06
I just listened to this song and thought it was kind of a Jakissie song if/when they fall in love and have a serious relationship.

Anyways some of it could be Jake & Chrissie but correct me if I'm wrong (most of the time I am anyways :p)

Amerie - All I need
I feel like you're the only one
I feel what pain it kept me from
I feel so different from the way I used to be
Soul searchin' always my excuse
Didn't wanna face love, didn't know the truth
So clear to me now, babe You are all I need
'Cause in my heart

In my heart you're all I need
You're all I need, you're all I need
You are all I need

You're all that I Need...Need...Need
I've never...never felt like this

I feel like you're the only one
I feel this loneliness undone
And I just can't see myself without me in your arms
In your arms
If I had one last sunset to see See
One day, one last deep breath to breathe
No tears would fall knowing that you're You are all I need
All I need

You are all I need

You're everything I need
I never thought...Never thought I'd feel like I do

You are all I need

Everything I need
What you've given me, all I need
Stay right here with me

Btw if some of you have heard it yet you might've noticed I cut alot of the song out.

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 21:08
This may sound a bit retarded but like dont chrissie and jake actually get together in like 2 weeks? Because in the back of All About Soap it says "Passion! Can Chrissie finally seduce Jake Moon" for the next issue!

xx

P.S: sorry for saying "like" so many times! its a hard habit to break!

Yeah, I think that's when they do. (on the 30th Sharon gives Chrissie her blessing). But it starts building up before then.

Amber
18-06-2005, 21:14
on the 30th Sharon gives Chrissie her blessing
12 more days :wub:

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 21:16
Hopefully we'll get more of an insight into how Chrissie feels about Jake in that episode. :wub:

Do you think we'll get 'I love you's before Jake leaves (maybe on the night he leaves) or is it too soon for that? I can't decide, I think it might be too soon, but...

di marco
18-06-2005, 21:23
Hopefully we'll get more of an insight into how Chrissie feels about Jake in that episode. :wub:

Do you think we'll get 'I love you's before Jake leaves (maybe on the night he leaves) or is it too soon for that? I can't decide, I think it might be too soon, but...

im thinking it prob be too soon to say it to each other before jake goes but im thinking that maybe chrissie might think it/say it to someone while hes gone that she loves him, i dont know?

Amber
18-06-2005, 21:23
Maybe :wub:
I hope so anyway! I can't wait! :)
*Does special Jakissie dance around the room*

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 21:43
Just think, the twins may actually become a reality. (Remember them, lol.)

What were the names again? I think it was Elliot and Layla for the twins, but I can't remember the other two. I remember Elliot's middle name was CJ. :wub:

BlackKat
18-06-2005, 21:44
*Does special Jakissie dance around the room*

:lol: What's the dance look like, hee.

Amber
18-06-2005, 21:48
:lol: What's the dance look like, hee.
I don't know. Probably a cross between a headless chicken and a blind kangaroo! :lol:

di marco
18-06-2005, 21:50
I don't know. Probably a cross between a headless chicken and a blind kangaroo! :lol:

that made me laugh lol! :D

Babe14
19-06-2005, 07:26
Chrissie you nasty woman! If I was Jake I would ask the girl from the chropedist out and take her for a drink in the Vic, bet that'd get Chrissie's attention!!

Still Jakey loves a challenge...there again if Chrissie ain't careful she'll lose him:) I know if it was me he was asking for a dirty weekend away in Brighton with, he wouldn't have to ask twice!!!

Tamzi
19-06-2005, 09:12
Chrissie you nasty woman! If I was Jake I would ask the girl from the chropedist out and take her for a drink in the Vic, bet that'd get Chrissie's attention!!

Still Jakey loves a challenge...there again if Chrissie ain't careful she'll lose him:) I know if it was me he was asking for a dirty weekend away in Brighton with, he wouldn't have to ask twice!!!

True. Hm, the bunion girl or Chrissie???????

Yep if I had been asked I would have gone before you could say Jakissie! It will be so swee on the 7th/8th which it would hurry up. Sadly my Sat's resukts come out the week before. Damn.
xxx

Babe14
19-06-2005, 09:32
True. Hm, the bunion girl or Chrissie???????

Yep if I had been asked I would have gone before you could say Jakissie! It will be so swee on the 7th/8th which it would hurry up. Sadly my Sat's resukts come out the week before. Damn.
xxx

Good ole Danny(bless) screws things up for him again! I know I will prob start crying when Jake says bye... :crying:

Still when Jakey returns I have a feeling that Chrissie will welcome him back with open arms. Perhaps whilst jakey is away she will realise that her feelings are a lot stronger for him than she first thought...:)

Good luck with your results, I'm sure they will be fine:)

Bryan
19-06-2005, 09:49
Good ole Danny(bless) screws things up for him again! I know I will prob start crying when Jake says bye... :crying:

Still when Jakey returns I have a feeling that Chrissie will welcome him back with open arms. Perhaps whilst jakey is away she will realise that her feelings are a lot stronger for him than she first thought...:)

Good luck with your results, I'm sure they will be fine:)

good job danny is going he'd only keep distartcing jake from chrissie, and we dont want that to happen!

bondboffin

BlackKat
19-06-2005, 12:29
Dropping off some Jakissie lyrics, for when Jake leaves. :crying:

Baker Baker - Tori Amos

baker baker baking a cake
make me a day
make me whole again
and i wonder what's in a day
what's in your cake this time

i guess you heard he's gone to l.a.
he says that behind my eyes i'm hiding
and he tells me i pushed him away
that my heart's been hard to find

here
there must be something here
there must be something here
here

baker baker can you explain
if truly his heart was made of icing
and i wonder how mine could taste
maybe we could change his mind

i know you're late for your next parade
you came to make sure that i'm not running
well i ran from him in all kinds of ways
guess it was his turn this time

time
thought i'd make friends with time
thought we'd be flying
maybe not this time

baker baker baking a cake
make me a day
make me whole again
and i wonder if he's ok
if you see him say hi

BlackKat
19-06-2005, 12:30
good job danny is going he'd only keep distartcing jake from chrissie, and we dont want that to happen!

Poor Jake though, if he has to choose between them.

Babe14
19-06-2005, 12:42
Poor Jake though, if he has to choose between them.

He won't want to but at the end of the day he'll always be there for Danny when he's in danger. Even though Jake may decide that the time has come for them to go their separate ways if Danny's life is in danger then Danny will be first. In other words Jake always sacrifices his own happiness for his brother...However if Danny isn't in danger then that would be a different story.

I am going to be in absolute heaven for a while now with Shannis, Jake and Chrissie and Moon babies!!

di marco
19-06-2005, 12:43
loving the lyrics kat, they really fit

Babe14
19-06-2005, 12:45

bondboffin

No certainly not:) If Danny was still around and not in any danger then I think Jake would say your on your own now, time for me to have a chance at some happiness and life..

Babe14
19-06-2005, 12:47
Awww.very sweet BlackKat:)

BlackKat
19-06-2005, 12:51
He won't want to but at the end of the day he'll always be there for Danny when he's in danger. Even though Jake may decide that the time has come for them to go their separate ways if Danny's life is in danger then Danny will be first. In other words Jake always sacrifices his own happiness for his brother...However if Danny isn't in danger then that would be a different story.

It's got to be difficult though. Even if Danny isn't in Walford, Jake can't live his life jumping up everytime Danny phones him and says, "Erm...I accidently pissed some big guy off," or, "I kinda set fire to another house." But Jake will of course.

Maybe we've been getting it wrong. Maybe it's not Jake leaves Danny behind, but Danny who leaves Jake behind. :searchme:

Bryan
19-06-2005, 12:59
It's got to be difficult though. Even if Danny isn't in Walford, Jake can't live his life jumping up everytime Danny phones him and says, "Erm...I accidently pissed some big guy off," or, "I kinda set fire to another house." But Jake will of course.

Maybe we've been getting it wrong. Maybe it's not Jake leaves Danny behind, but Danny who leaves Jake behind. :searchme:

i reckon if danny survives jake will go with him to start him up, he'd be prepared to saty with him but danny finally relaises he cant have jake looking after him for his whole life so he tells jake to go back to walford

bondboffin

Babe14
19-06-2005, 13:11
Good thinking from both of you there. Maybe Jake sees Danny going off in the back of Johnny's car but Jake doesn't leave until later. He confronts Johnny, finds Danny and then returns later and the explanation as to what's happened to Danny is like you both have said:)

BlackKat
19-06-2005, 13:17
That would be a good ending for Danny - he could see how unhappy it's going to make Jake if he has to run around after Danny all their lives, so he basically lets Jake go.

It's a lot better than him being remembered as someone who went psycho over salsa night.

Bryan
19-06-2005, 13:23
That would be a good ending for Danny - he could see how unhappy it's going to make Jake if he has to run around after Danny all their lives, so he basically lets Jake go.

It's a lot better than him being remembered as someone who went psycho over salsa night.

wonder if they'll show all there goodbye scenes?

wud luv to see them, wud be a right tear jerker

bondboffin

Babe14
19-06-2005, 13:28

Yeah:) Hence the saying "If you truly love someone you'll set them free/ let them go"

Bryan
19-06-2005, 13:31
Yeah:) Hence the saying "If you truly love someone you'll set them free/ let them go"

same about wind :rotfl: soz couldnt help myself then!

bondboffin

Babe14
19-06-2005, 13:32
wonder if they'll show all there goodbye scenes?

wud luv to see them, wud be a right tear jerker

bondboffin

We're definitely going to see the "goodbye" between Jake/Chrissie not sure if we would with Danny.
I thought perhaps Jake would be walking down Bridge Street/Turpin Road heading towards the canal, a car drives by and he sees Danny in the back. Danny sees Jake and just stares blankly at him out of the side window. Jake runs after the car shouting Danny's name and the car disappears into the night, leaving a devastated Jake behind :crying:

Babe14
19-06-2005, 13:33
same about wind :rotfl: soz couldnt help myself then!

bondboffin

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: