PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Charlie dying??

sean slater
11-10-2010, 03:02
I don't know if it's officially confirmed yet, but there are rumours on the other boards that Charlie dies and Kat names her baby Charlie after him. Just thinking Kat will probably be the only one thats there. Maybe they can get Belinda to make a surprise visit seeing as she is only a bit part, but not sure about Little Mo and Lynne. Wasnt Lynne sacked?! (woman who despite being so sensible in it, was worse than Kat in real-life lol).
When is Charlie supposed to be leaving? before Xmas it seems.

sindydoll
11-10-2010, 08:42
well she looks like she is about top give birth the size of her so he will have to die quick if she is naming the baby after him!!

parkerman
11-10-2010, 18:35
She said she is 6 months pregnant, so she's got till Christmas at least!

sean slater
11-10-2010, 18:37
Yeh when the axing stuff first came about, it said that he was leaving later this year along with who were axed, however the others have left ages ago now. I suppose apart from Minty who left about 2 weeks ago. I'd say probs November, early December time.

sean slater
12-10-2010, 21:38
I think it'd be great if Zoe came back. It's kind of like the end of an era, like Charlie dying, all Zoe's got left now is Kat, her mum. Plus now Kat is about to have a baby. It's like one life is ending and then the family is starting again.

sindydoll
13-10-2010, 15:43
she said in a interview last week that shwe wont come back

sean slater
14-10-2010, 03:22
Thats really unfortunate :(

tammyy2j
14-10-2010, 14:02
I think it'd be great if Zoe came back. It's kind of like the end of an era, like Charlie dying, all Zoe's got left now is Kat, her mum. Plus now Kat is about to have a baby. It's like one life is ending and then the family is starting again.

She cant come back or she will be arrested for her part in Den's death

I like to see Charlie go off with a new lady than die

moonstorm
14-10-2010, 14:07
Poor old Charlie, he does deserve a happy ending.

parkerman
14-10-2010, 14:31
She cant come back or she will be arrested for her part in Den's death

You seem to forget - this is Eastenders!

sean slater
14-10-2010, 15:30
Im pretty sure the only people that knew about Zoe's involvement in Den's death, other than the people directly involved was Kat. And she made sure Zoe's name was left out of it.

Though its not very fresh in my mind. Actually I think Sharon funnily enough said to Kat she wouldn't mention Zoe.