PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moon what are your thoughts??

sean slater
06-10-2010, 01:01
He's extemely fanciable and I guess there is a bit of the Alfie Moon charm thrown in. Some people are comparing him to Andy Hunter, but I wouldnt go that far. He may dress the part but I think he's more Alfie than Andy. There are moments that you think 'what a swine' chatting up your cousins wife when there together! But I do think he does like Alfie. But I dont know I guess he must think he's a bit of a mug considering what's being going on. Or perhaps he doesnt think he's done anything wrong cos Alfie was in prison when him and Kat got together, maybe he feels they are not really committed. I do think Michael does feel a bit guilty about Alfie.

Dazzle
06-10-2010, 16:14
It doesn't feel like he's an out-and-out baddie - yet, anyway. He can't have much of a conscience to be trying to persuade Kat to leave Alfie, whilst being friendly with Alfie at the same time. Saying that, though, he was genuinly going to leave after Kat said no, and he left her the money, so he can't be all bad. I wonder what'll happen now Alfie knows he's the father?

On a different note, I've noticed that Steve John Shepherd (who plays Michael) is very thin. I hope he isn't ill.

tammyy2j
06-10-2010, 16:16
It doesn't feel like he's an out-and-out baddie - yet, anyway. He can't have much of a conscience to be trying to persuade Kat to leave Alfie, whilst being friendly with Alfie at the same time. Saying that, though, he was genuinly going to leave after Kat said no, and he left her the money, so he can't be all bad. I wonder what'll happen now Alfie knows he's the father?

On a different note, I've noticed that Steve John Shepherd (who plays Michael) is very thin. I hope he isn't ill.

Yes he does look very thin compared to his days in This Life

He seems ok so far I think he might actually be in love with Kat and want her and the baby for himself

Dazzle
06-10-2010, 16:21
He seems ok so far I think he might actually be in love with Kat and want her and the baby for himself

I think you're probably right.

CrazyLea
06-10-2010, 17:05
It is quite gutting how they have brought Alfie and Kat back, and to possibly split them up.
I can't remember much, but weren't Kat and Alfie like totally in love when they left :(.
I think they've kinda gone backwards with Kat aswell.. when she left she was like really nice and happy and funny and stuff..
Now she just yells at everyone at stuff.. like she did when she was first in it.

sean slater
06-10-2010, 23:12
Well know were not supposed to give spoilers away, but I think everyone knows that Kat and Alfie are permanent fixtures in the square, as I think is Michael! Kat and Alfie wont be apart for long they know they love each other, both of them know that nothing comes close to what they have together. And I kinda disagree about Kat, I think she's the same way she always was. She yells, but there's a humorous side to her character as well, I think it's endearing. Just that we've started at a point where there's a certain amount of disappointment from the past. Alfie being in prison and her guilt over Michael. Once they've overcome that think it should be o.k.

lizann
07-10-2010, 17:12
He reminds me of Andy Hunter another who was a love sick puppy for Kat

sean slater
08-10-2010, 02:04
I really hope that when Kat chooses Alfie, Michael will back off! (this isnt a spoiler we just all know Kat and Alfie will end up together) I can see Michael cares about Kat but they dont have the same 10year history that Kat and Alfie have. How could she think that she would be happy with someone she doesnt love? He would provide for the baby, but he could do that wherever he is.

moonstorm
08-10-2010, 09:42
Michael is just not doing it for me, I think he is a bit too smooth.

megan999
08-10-2010, 16:44
IMO Michael reminds me of Peter Crouch! He is acting like he and Kat had a great romance, but apparently is was only a one night stand. I agree with Moonstorm, he doesn't do it for me either. Kat is being manipulated by Michael.

sean slater
08-10-2010, 22:02
Whats happening with Michael now, how long is he going to be in Spain for? He is a permanent character isnt he?!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
09-10-2010, 18:43
He is very hot.. And reminds me of Andy Hunter! I do think he has genuine feelings for Kat but I love Kat and Alfie too much together :)