PDA

View Full Version : JLS - Love You More

tammyy2j
04-10-2010, 14:58
JLS announced that their next British single, entitled "Love You More", will be released on November 15.

The track is officially the 2010 Children In Need Single.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfoAEwTJBYU

megan999
31-10-2010, 16:59
I love this song :D

tammyy2j
22-11-2010, 10:00
JLS have secured their fourth UK number single with Children In Need track 'Love You More'.

The X Factor boyband soared to pole position after outselling album chart dominators Take That by almost 40%, forcing them into the runner-up spot for the second consecutive week.

"We are so proud to be the official number one with the Children In Need single," JLS member Aston Merrygold declared. "It's actually incredible what's happened these past few weeks and what's really topped it off is that the single has helped to raise loads of money for such a fantastic cause.

"We have to thank Children in Need for letting us get involved in the first place and everyone who has supported the record! Definitely one of our highlights to date and we hope to do a lot more for the charity in the future!"

Katy
23-11-2010, 10:39
Love this song! they are soo talented, i didnt get them on x factor but now i think that they are great. They were spot on live at children in need as well.

lizann
23-11-2010, 11:25
I do like this song