PDA

View Full Version : Ex-'Neighbours' actors for Xmas return

Perdita
25-09-2010, 13:09
Natalie Blair and David Hoflin will revisit their respective roles of Carmella Cammeniti and Oliver Barnes during a short return to Neighbours later this year.

The real-life couple left the soap in 2008, when Oliver asked the recently-widowed Carmella to join him for a new life in Portugal with their baby daughter Chloe.

Holy Soap reports that Blair and Hoflin have signed up for a two-week stint and will film their scenes over Christmas.

Executive producer Susan Bower said: "It's wonderful to have Nat and David back on Ramsay Street. They both still have many friends among the cast and crew.

"Their visit will be short but, I promise, memorable."

It is rumoured that their appearance will coincide with a high-profile storyline involving a controversial couple on the street.

Dazzle
25-09-2010, 15:43
I wonder what their storyline will be?

LostVoodoo
27-09-2010, 09:56
isn't Oliver Rebecca's son? and therefore Declan's half brother? it's entirely possible i've imagined that and confused him with someone else though lol

tammyy2j
27-09-2010, 11:12
isn't Oliver Rebecca's son? and therefore Declan's half brother? it's entirely possible i've imagined that and confused him with someone else though lol

You are right it must be to do with Rebecca and Declan

Dazzle
28-09-2010, 15:05

Yeah, he is - thanks for the reminder. I was wondering if he had anyone left in Ramsay Street.

Perdita
03-10-2010, 07:42
STUNNING actress Natalie Blair is heading back to Ramsay Street nearly two years after she left.

The brunette, who played Carmella *Cammeniti for four years, is returning in December for an explosive storyline.

She will be joined by real-life boyfriend David Hoflin – *who played Oliver Barnes – for a short stint after “something huge” happens to one of the soap’s best-loved couples.

A Neighbours insider said: “Natalie and David will be back in Ramsay Street for a few weeks but it will be enough time to play out a very important storyline.
“Everyone is really looking forward to having them back.

“They’re both based in LA now but are returning to Australia for *Christmas so it created the perfect opportunity to get them back.

“Their visit will be short but *memorable.”

Watch Natalie’s dramatic return as Carmella next year on Channel Five.

Ruffed_lemur
03-10-2010, 14:31
Be nice to see them again. Really like them! :)

Perdita
09-04-2011, 11:42
Former Neighbours star Natalie Blair has admitted that she wants a role in Glee.

The actress played Carmella Cammeniti in the soap, who returns to Ramsay Street next week alongside partner Oliver Barnes (David Hoflin). The pair persuade his mum Rebecca Robinson to go and live with them in Portugal to escape her ongoing problems with husband Paul.

Cammeniti is dating Hoflin in real life and the couple live in LA. She told Inside Soap: "We've been doing the whole Hollywood thing. I did a 'blink-and-you'll-miss-it' role in a show called Outsourced alongside Pippa Black, who used to be Elle Robinson. My dream job would be to appear in Glee."

She added: "We don't do 'the scene'. But I joke that Renée Zellweger is my stalker - I see her everywhere."

Speaking of their brief return, Hoflin commented: "It was nice to come back for Jane Hall's exit. It soon felt like we'd never left - but then it was time to pack our bags again!"

DS