PDA

View Full Version : war and peace

chance
14-06-2005, 09:36
After falling out earlier, Roberto made peace with Captain Science and took the night shift in the Crow's Nest.

Having earlier said that he no longer wanted to take part in the task, Roberto had a change of heart and manned the Crow's Nest on the condition that Science sorts out organised shifts in future.

Roberto also told his leader that he shouldn't give orders lying down: "If you're Captain it doesn't mean you have to be in bed all day."

The usually argumentative Science was calm and reflective and replied: "Tomorrow will be a new day and let's hope it's a better day."

But there was one more thing that Roberto needed: "Seeing as I can't come down can you make me a coffee?" Science said he couldn't, but offered him a cigarette instead, which was probably for the best seeing as Maxwell and Anthony had earlier put salt in the sugar that Roberto uses in his coffee.

I know it's difficult to keep people under control," Roberto added.

"I'll stay here tonight, not call stupid false alarms and let people sleep and rest."

As Science went inside the Italian told Craig, who was with him in the Crow's Nest, to get some sleep and concluded: "We can still do this task so people can have some luxury food."

Maybe this is the calm after the storm, or maybe Roberto is just desperate for some more top-notch grub.