PDA

View Full Version : Bones season 6

squillyfer
15-09-2010, 23:08
Season 6 Spoilers

No full year time gap?

'So much for that one-year jump forward. I hear the gang will have been gone for just seven months when Caroline summons Booth and Brennan back to the Jeffersonian in the Sept. 23 season premiere (uk date unconfirmed as mid to late October) to help Cam solve a controversial case — and save her job in the process. “The first episode begins with Brennan and Booth reuniting with the squints to save the career of one of their own,” confirms exec producer Stephen Nathan. “They each bring a new past with them as they forge their old alliances in new ways.” Bonus scoop: We may get to see Booth play hero in Afghanistan!'

Source: Aussiello files

squillyfer
15-09-2010, 23:12
Bones to lose one of its own?

Keck's Exclusives: Bones Scoop on New Serial Killer and More!
I was the first to tell you that Bones, in Season 6, will be introducing its third recurring serial killer (after Gormogon and Gravedigger). Now I have exciting new details to share about this baddie. He'll be a sniper — just like Booth was before he teamed up with Brennan!

"You have to be incredibly cold and calculated to be a sniper," says Emily Deschanel, who is already mourning the loss of one squintern whom series creator Hart Hanson says will be taken out by the sniper. "I don't want anyone to die."

The fourth episode of the new season sounds like a strange one — and of particular interest to fans of the supernatural. "It will appear to Brennan that she is solving her own murder," Hanson says. "She is looking at a body and slowly realizes it's her, which leads her to rethink her entire life." This is no dream, insists Hanson. "She'll try to keep it hidden from Booth for as long as she can, and will ultimately change how she approaches him."

The far-out concept appeals to Emily Deschanel, who tells me, "I'm intrigued by this. It sounds very creative. I'm sure they'll be some fear for Bones, which she'll try to overcome with scientific analysis."

The season premiere (Thursday, September 23) will open with glimpses of Booth in Afghanistan, Brennan and Daisy in the Maluku Islands and Angela and Hodgins in Paris. "Brennan and Daisy are looking for evidence of cross-breeding between two ancient species of man," says Hanson. Meanwhile in Afghanistan, "Booth is playing lifeguard. We see him training other people. And in Paris, Angela and Hodgins are having exactly the life they wanted. Why would they ever come back to solve crimes in D.C."

Expect Booth to brings back a souvenir from the battlefield in the form of new love interest, war correspondent Hannah Burley. David Boreanaz, who will be directing Episodes 10 and 16, says he read with three women up for this recurring, open-ended role, but it worked best with actress Katheryn Winnick. "There's good chemistry — a lot of trust and very relaxed," he says. "The network has final say, I just give my influence." As for what his character likes about Hannah, Boreanaz says, "she likes being out in the field and has a big sense of adventure. Things he sees in her he also sees in Bones. It'll be an exciting opening. One thing I'm promoting this year is getting some more action involved. In five seasons, I think they've used 10 percent of the action I'm capable of doing."

Of course the action fans most want is between Booth and Brennan. And in the premiere, it seems Brennan wants that too. "She's had a lot of time to think in the Maluku Islands and contemplate her future, and I think she regrets having said 'no' to Booth," says Deschanel. "I think him having a new girlfriend will complicate that, but she loves him and wants him to be happy."

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Exclusives-Bones-1021207.aspx

squillyfer
15-09-2010, 23:15
Ask Ausiello - Angela/Hodgins, Sniper, Who will Die?

Question: Please tell me you have some Bones scoop that doesn’t involve Booth’s new girlfriend. I really need the distraction. —Amy
Ausiello: As they approach their first-year anniversary, Angela and Hodgins will remain an “ironclad couple,” says exec producer Hart Hanson. “They are in the honeymoon phase but they keep getting smacked in the head. But the honeymoon phase never goes away. They are deeply, deeply in love. We just want to do everything to a couple you would do to a couple that is going to go through life together. Sort of the opposite of Booth and Brennan for the time being.” Hanson adds that he plans to “have the kitchen sink thrown at them” this season, “but they’re together for always. We could change our mind next year, but they’re pretty strong this season.”

Question: What’s this I’m hearing about a sniper stalking the Bones gang this season? —Dave
Ausiello: “We’ve got someone worse than the Gravedigger coming,” teases Hanson. “And if the Gravedigger is Evil Brennan, this next person is Evil Booth.” Sounds like a sniper to me. “Booth was a sniper,” Hanson points out, “so it may be a sniper.” In related news, sources confirm to me exclusively that Hart Hanson is legally changing his name to Teasy McTeaserson.

Question: Can you give us any sort of clue as to who is going to die on Bones? Is it a series regular? —Camilla
Ausiello: I’m 92 percent certain it is not a series regular. Hanson, meanwhile, would only tell me “it’s someone we know.” This Just In: Hart Hanson is changing his name yet again. He will now be known as Cryptic McCrypticson.

squillyfer
15-09-2010, 23:23
First image of Booths new girl

Bones fans expecting a knock-down, drag-out catfight this season between Booth’s new girlfriend (played by Canadian actress Katheryn Winnick) and soul mate Brennan (Emily Deschanel) are out of luck.
“We are not playing a jealous triangle,” insists executive producer Stephen Nathan. “I can tell you that categorically. This isn’t high school. It won’t be two women fighting over the same man. There’s no outward tension.”

Regardless, Winnick—whose war-correspondent character met Booth during his tour of duty in Afghanistan—was warned to brace for a backlash when she debuts in the Sept. 23 premiere. “We told her, ‘You’re going to be resoundingly hated [at first],’” says Nathan, “‘but then you’ll be loved.’”

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy75/squillyfer1/Bones-Winnick-David_510.jpg

squillyfer
15-09-2010, 23:26
Season six premiere - The Mastadon in the Room

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoiytZ9dhvg

squillyfer
15-09-2010, 23:29
Press Release: Episode 6.02 - The Couple in the Cave

Air Date: Thursday, September 30, 2010
Time Slot: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST on FOX
Episode Title: (BON-602) "The Couple in the Cave"

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30

--"BONES" - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

BOOTH'S NEW GIRLFRIEND MAKES A SURPRISE VISIT ON AN ALL-NEW "BONES" THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, ON FOX

Katheryn Winnick ("Failure To Launch") Guest-Stars

When the remains of a couple are discovered in a cave at National Park, the team must piece together the identity of the man and the woman as well as solve the crime. After interrogating two viable suspects, the team identifies the woman as a marketing executive who also served as her partner's AA sponsor, providing clues that lead them to expose the truth. Meanwhile, Booth's girlfriend and Afghanistan war correspondent, Hannah Burley (guest star Winnick), makes a surprise visit. After meeting Burley and sensing the couple's genuine happiness, Brennan re-evaluates her own relationship with Booth, and he tries to teach her that love is not always logical in the all-new "The Couple in the Cave" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Sept. 30 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-602) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Katheryn Winnick as Hannah Burley; Eugene Byrd as Clark Edison; Scott-Michael Campbell as Gary Nesbitt; Bobby Hosea as Jerry Doroughty; Justina Machado as Lupe Rojas; Karina Logue as Lorraine Allen; Dave Buzzotta as Man (Hank); Jack Impellizzeri as Michael; Kristina Hayes as Tracey; David Meunier as Winston Hinkle

squillyfer
15-09-2010, 23:30
Geneal Spoilers

Spoilers from Ausiello

Question: How serious are things between Booth and that new girl on Bones? —Catelynn

Ausiello: That new girl has a name—Hannah. Show some respect. And to quote Booth in the Sept. 23 premiere, their relationship is “as serious as a heart attack.”

Question: So these new Bones promos have me super-excited for the new season (and more than a little bit heartbroken for Brennan), but I’m confused: Is Hannah going to show up in the premiere, or in episode 2? —Amy

Ausiello: You mean that new girl? She shows up in episode 2.

Question: Will we see more of Parker on Bones this season? —Brianna

Ausiello: Mini Booth actually plays a pivotal role in the opener, as he’s essentially the reason Big Booth returns home from Afghanistan. (And yes, you will actually see him.)

Question: Got a Bones scoop? I’m such a good girl. —Galle

Ausiello: My fave moment from the premiere involves Brennan and Daisy channeling their inner action heroines—well, it involves Brennan channeling her inner action heroine while Daisy suffers a series of mini strokes on the sidelines.

lizann
16-09-2010, 10:50
Will they finally get together this season

Perdita
16-09-2010, 12:10
John Francis Daley has suggested that his Bones character Sweets will reunite with Daisy in the future.

Sweets and Daisy (Carla Gallo) broke up in the last season finale when Daisy decided to accompany Brennan on an anthropological dig in the Maluku Islands.

However, Daley told Entertainment Weekly that Sweets may begin a relationship with Daisy again.

"He's taking baby steps to finally let [Daisy] back into his heart," he said. "He has a very fragile heart. He's been through a lot."

Daley continued: "Obviously they have very strong feelings for each other and they can't really stay apart for too long - as we establish [in the premiere]. He's a good guy generally, so I think ultimately, yeah, he'll take her back."

Bones returns for a new season on September 23 on Fox.

squillyfer
16-09-2010, 18:05
Angela and Hodgins research alternative methods

Question: Can I have a scoop on Bones, please? —Pauline
Ausiello: The rumors are true: Angela, who had a little pregnancy scare last season with boyfriend Wendell, is actually having a baby with husband Hodgins. Actress Michaela Conlin expects Angela to “weave in some of her craziness” to their impending parenthood. “I think we may see her interviewing some doulas and wild pediatricians and things like that. And hopefully, she’ll be eating a lot of weird stuff,” Conlin says. “I think it’s going to be nice to see another side of her this season.”

squillyfer
18-09-2010, 16:40
Press Release for 6.03 The Maggot in the Meathead

A SITUATION LEADS BOOTH AND BRENNAN TO THE JERSEY SHORE
ON AN ALL-NEW “BONES” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, ON FOX

Antonio Sabato Jr. and Katheryn Winnick Guest-Star

When Booth and Brennan are called to investigate decomposed remains found at the Jersey Shore, the team IDs the victim as Richie “The V” Genaro, a 23-year-old who partied the night before at a popular nightclub. Booth and Brennan question Genaro’s peers and the club bouncer (guest star Sabato Jr.), and Brennan surprisingly proves her pop culture savvy and anthropological expertise after watching what she believes to be a documentary on the inhabitants of the Jersey Shore, but was in actuality a reality show set there. Meanwhile, at the lab, the team grows fond of Booth’s girlfriend, Hannah (guest star Winnick), and Angela tries to keep her pregnancy a secret in the all-new “The Maggots in the Meathead” episode of BONES airing Thursday, Oct. 7 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-603) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Joel David Moore as Colin Fisher; Katheryn Winnick as Hannah Burley; Anthony Pumilio as Richie “The V” Genaro; Lisa LoCicero as Janine Genaro; Joey Russo as Frankie Costello; Jonathan Kowalsky as Peppy Dio; Billy Britt Jr. as Clinton; Gina La Liana as Josephine; Antonio Sabato Jr. as Terror; Liana Mendoza as Marie Galasso; Jack Donner as Crusty

Source: FOX

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/bones-episode-603-maggots-in-meathead.html#ixzz0ztc3q0Tv

squillyfer
21-09-2010, 00:04
New sneak peak video for the season opener

- kinda spoils the set-up of why they're back and the first few minutes so dont watch if you're spoiler free

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/bones-episode-601-mastodon-in-room_20.html

not sure why there's a wierd voice over at the beginning, its as though there's dialogue missing

tammyy2j
21-09-2010, 12:14
John Francis Daley has suggested that his Bones character Sweets will reunite with Daisy in the future.

Sweets and Daisy (Carla Gallo) broke up in the last season finale when Daisy decided to accompany Brennan on an anthropological dig in the Maluku Islands.

However, Daley told Entertainment Weekly that Sweets may begin a relationship with Daisy again.

"He's taking baby steps to finally let [Daisy] back into his heart," he said. "He has a very fragile heart. He's been through a lot."

Daley continued: "Obviously they have very strong feelings for each other and they can't really stay apart for too long - as we establish [in the premiere]. He's a good guy generally, so I think ultimately, yeah, he'll take her back."

Bones returns for a new season on September 23 on Fox.

Daisy and Sweets will “reconnect” in the season premiere, but “their relationship is different,” notes EP Stephen Nathan. “Sweets has become a free man in his seven months without Daisy and isn’t initially willing to give that up.”

squillyfer
22-09-2010, 19:25
Booth to scupper his relationship?

Bones Scoop: Will Booth Torpedo His Own Relationship?
Posted on September 1st, 2010 11:26 AM by L.J. Gibbs
Show: Bones, Tag: Bones Spoilers
So, Brennan is more awkward than jealous of Booth's new girlfriend on Bones.

Is all well, then, with the just-returned Seeley and his relationship? Not really.

At least not for the long term. Bones executive producer Stephen Nathan says that Brennan will no doubt wrestle with regret about her decisions last season, but in the end may be Booth himself who torpedoes his relationship with Katheryn Winnick's character.

"He forged a new life for himself emotionally," Nathan says. "Of course, this occurred when he was not around Brennan. So Brennan's presence will alter the relationship - it just has to. He's moved on, but whether he continues to move on is another thing entirely."

squillyfer
24-09-2010, 21:24
Press release for 6.04 The Body in the Bounty

David Alan Grier (“Chocolate News”) Guest-Stars

After a skull and decomposing hands are found in a dumpster, the team must not only solve the crime but also search for the rest of the victim’s remains. Identified as Ray Raminsky, the victim turns out to be a bounty hunter in search of Charles Braverman, a man indicted for the murder of a co-worker. Meanwhile, Brennan is asked by Professor Bunsen Jude “The Science Dude” (guest star Grier) if he can shoot an episode of his children’s show from The Jeffersonian Lab with Brennan as his special guest. Brennan initially turns him down, but is surprised when he makes her a deal she can’t refuse, so she takes him on as a new “squintern.” As the team pieces together the details of the crime, they discover that they are not alone in the hunt for Braverman and find themselves in a chase with an unexpected suspect in the all-new “The Body and the Bounty” episode of BONES airing Thursday, Oct. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-604) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Patricia Belcher as Caroline Julian; David Alan Grier as Professor Bunsen Jude; Lisa Marcos as Janet LeBlanc; Thomas Kopache as Gregory Gering; Greg Cipes as Dylan; Kathy Byron as Maggie Magregor; Mimi Michaels as Soleil; Corinne Reilly as Molly Braverman

Source: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/bones-episode-604-body-and-bounty-press.html#ixzz10U1rwv4K

squillyfer
29-09-2010, 22:23
In an episode set to air in October, Booth and Brennan investigate a death that leads them into the highly competitive world of ballet, Shakespeare-spouting statues, and street performers. On the personal front, Booth gets a little scare when Hannah undergoes a medical procedure.

squillyfer
30-09-2010, 18:18
Ask Ausiello - Brennan POV ep, Emily directing.

Question: Since it’s my B’Day today, I was hoping that you can give me some Bones scoop. —Ina B
Ausiello: An upcoming episode will be told entirely from Brennan’s point of view. “It’s a very stylized episode where Brennan is investigating a murder of someone who appears to be her,” explains exec producer Stephen Nathan. “It’s sort of Brennan examining her own life while examining the victim. We’ve never done anything this internal. It’s probably the most psychologically oriented episode we’ve ever done.”

Question: Which episode of Bones is Emily Deschanel directing this season? —Frankie
Ausiello: Episode No. 14. And so far, that’s all I know.

Perdita
06-10-2010, 10:57
The executive producer of Bones has confirmed that the crime drama will resolve the pregnancy plot involving Brennan (Emily Deschanel).

The character previously considered having a child and asked her partner Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) to be a sperm donor.

"Brennan expressed a desire [to have a baby] and it surprised her," Stephen Nathan told TV Guide. "And while that moment has passed, Booth's donation still exists."

However, he explained that the series might not revisit the baby storyline any time soon.

"With Brennan expressing that desire, it's hard to un-ring that bell," he said. "That's really all I can say about that at this point."

It was previously confirmed that supporting character Angela (Michaela Conlin) would be having a baby on the show.

Bones continues this Thursday at 8/7c on Fox.

squillyfer
20-10-2010, 16:43
Press releases for6.05 The Bones That Weren't/6.06 The Shallow in the Deep/ 6.07 The Babe in the Bar

"The Bones That Weren't"

After the skull of a promising young dancer is found lodged in concrete at a construction site, Brennan (Emily Deschanel), Booth (David Boreanaz) and the Jeffersonian team must first figure out what happened to the victim's skeletal structure. Meanwhile, when Hannah (guest star Katheryn Winnick) is put on assignment in a dodgy part of town, her safety is jeopardized and her life is put in critical danger. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE's Stephen "tWitch" Boss also guest-stars in the all-new episode.

"The Shallow in the Deep"

The past and present collide when human remains from a 150-year-old slave ship, the Amelia Rose, surface. The team is tasked to give the deceased a proper burial but make an unforeseen discovery linked to a recent murder. In the course of the investigation, Booth and Brennan are led to a different kind of ship - a cougar cruise - where they learn their victim was seen moments before his death. Meanwhile, Sweets (John Francis Daley) struggles to maintain a casual relationship with Daisy (guest star Carla Gallo), and Cam (Tamara Taylor) discovers a surprising and emotional connection to the Amelia Rose.

"The Babe in the Bar"

When human remains are discovered in the world's largest chocolate bar, a "sweet" event for a candymaker (guest star Wayne Knight) quickly turns bitter. As eccentric chocolate factory owner Jimmy Walpert deals with the tragedy, the team soon discovers that the victim was a mysterious character whose past is full of secrets, lies and love affairs. Meanwhile, Cam struggles with her daughter's (guest star Tiffany Hines) decision to attend a university that fails to meet her high standards, and Hodgins (TJ Thyne) asks Angela (Michaela Conlin) to arrange a party to announce her not-so-secret pregnancy.

squillyfer
21-10-2010, 22:51
Sniper Spoilers
When are we going to meet the Bones sniper everyone's been talking about? — Melanie
ADAM: All signs point to very soon. The show has begun looking for an actor to play the three-episode role of an elite sniper who is suspected in the assassination of an important character. This particular suspect is an ex-Army sharpshooter who left his previous post in disgrace after being a little too trigger-happy during a hostage situation. He has been hiding under the names of other famous snipers, including Booth's, which is ultimately what leads the FBI straight to him. Well, that and the fact that he's the only person besides Booth who could make such an impossible kill shot.

Question: Is there any news on the rumored sniper on Bones? —Jessica
Ausiello: His name is Jacob Ripkin Broadsky, he’s slated to show up in early ’11, and I can confirm that he does in fact take out a pivotal recurring character

Most likely date for sniper is looking like episode 10 Bullet in the Brain.

squillyfer
22-10-2010, 18:33
Bones spinn-off in the works

"Well, this is interesting.

As Deadline TV first reported earlier today, Fox has confirmed to Give Me My Remote that BONES is about to be spun off into a new potential series.

BONES will apparently introduce a new character, named Walter Sherman — aka “the Locator” — in an upcoming episode with the intention of having him headline a brand-spankin’ new show. Word is, BONES mastermind Hart Hanson will be responsible for creating the spin-off.

The actor — who has yet to be cast — playing the character of Walter is scheduled to begin shooting on December 6th and first appear on the series sometime in 2011.

The network pulled a similar move a few years back when they introduced the character of Lucas on HOUSE, with the intention of spinning him off into his own private investigation series, but it never came to pass. It is worth noting that the writers did like Lucas enough to keep him recurring the following season.

So what will this new dude on BONES be like?

Deadline TV describes Walter as “an eccentric, obstreperous and amusing reclusive man in his late 20s-30s with highly sought after abilities to find anything. He is skeptical of every statement and often asks offensive, seemingly irrelevant questions which oddly enough turn out to be extremely relevant. A former military policeman, Walter knows Agent Booth (David Boreanaz) from their time serving in Iraq together, and the two dislike each other very much. Meanwhile, Dr. Brennan (Emily Deschanel) finds him very intriguing. Walter was injured overseas and suffered brain damage which lead to his honorable discharge, as well as his ever present state of paranoia.”

From that description, Walter sounds like a mash-up of FRINGE’s Walter Bishop and BONES’ Brennan, no?

Also interesting that Booth hates him and Brennan finds him intriguing, right? I wonder — and this is just me speculating, so don’t start freaking out — if that conflicting dynamic will lead to romance for Brennan with a guy Booth can’t stand. After all, he is with Hannah for the time being…

Oh, and I wonder if he will be someone connected to Cam’s study on brain damage in vets?

Another tidbit of note: The character of Walter Sherman originated in the book series “The Location” by Richard Greener. BONES is inspired by the life and novels of Kathy Reichs. I’m not familiar with “The Location” book series, but it’ll be interesting to see how those genres mesh together.

At least Hanson has experience with adapting books to television shows — in addition to BONES, he worked on a pilot based on Scott Turow’s book PLEADING GUILTY last season.

Personally, I despise when spin-offs poach fan-favorite characters for the new series, so if the new potential show keeps its grubby hands off our Jeffersonian crew, I will try to give it a chance.

Talk to me people…is this a good idea? Who would you cast to play Walter?"

squillyfer
13-11-2010, 21:35
This weeks episode will be the last on sky one, it has been announced, with the series movingto Living in the new year.