PDA

View Full Version : I'm A Celebrity.....2012

Perdita
14-09-2010, 09:37
Katie Price and Peter Andre are apparently being lined up to star in a special series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

ITV producers are said to have been impressed by Channel 4's Ultimate Big Brother, and now plan to bring back several former jungle campmates to take part in a similar all-stars version of the show to mark its 10th anniversary.

According to the Daily Star, bosses have targeted Price and Andre as the two ex-contestants they would most like to re-enter the jungle, in the hope that they might provide a similar story to divorcees Chantelle Houghton and Samuel Preston, who were reunited in the UBB house.

A source said: "Producers want something really special for the 10th anniversary in 2012. One idea is to take some of the favourite contestants back to battle it out. It is a guaranteed ratings winner."

This year's series of the show begins in November. Celebrities rumoured to be taking part include John Leslie, Jedward and Jenny Thompson, the prostitute at the centre of the Wayne Rooney scandal.

Chloe O'brien
14-09-2010, 10:00
Who is going to look after Jordan & Pete's kids if both of them go into the jungle, because Alex won't look after the three of them and Jordan's oldest Harvey needs special care.

Perdita
17-04-2011, 18:25
Alex Reid is reportedly being lined up for the next series of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!.

The cage fighter, who split from Katie Price in January, apparently wants to follow his ex-wife's career path after seeing her media and business success. Price has entered the jungle on two separate occasions.

A source told the Daily Star Sunday: "Alex was a massive hit with viewers when he won Celebrity Big Brother last year, so all the big reality shows have been after him.

"He turned down most of them because he wanted to focus on films, but I'm A Celebrity have offered an amount he just can't afford to ignore.

"He knows Katie is an expert at keeping herself in the papers and making plenty of money - he's seen it all first hand. So he's decided to copy Katie's career and the first step is to go into the jungle and win over viewers. No one will be surprised if he starts a romance, like she did with Peter Andre."

Reid recently admitted that he still loves Price.

DS

tammyy2j
17-04-2011, 20:22
Every year Katie or one of the exs or friends are linked to the show

Perdita
21-10-2012, 07:19
I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! series 12 has been given three new teasers.

One shows a crocodile and snake in a suburban setting, while the other two feature cockroaches ruining a meal and a hair salon appointment.

Watch the videos below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cfymLNPchFM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ufiJXnganeI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-S-aIK0OXPQ

Stars linked with the new series include former EastEnders actor Ricky Groves, ex-Coronation Street actress Helen Flanagan, darts legend Eric Bristow and Birds of a Feather's Linda Robson.

Producers also apparently hope to sign a number of Olympic athletes, including cyclist Bradley Wiggins, gymnast Beth Tweddle and swimmer Rebecca Adlington.

Hosts Ant & Dec have said they want to see Chris Moyles on the show.

Series 12 of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! kicks off from mid-November on ITV1.

N.Fan
30-10-2012, 16:04
It's going to be a bit unfair to the other contestants if there is going to be Olympic athletes this time.

Tuareet
31-10-2012, 09:28
Why? They are not used to living in a jungle and being deprived of food either.

N.Fan
31-10-2012, 16:07
Why? They are not used to living in a jungle and being deprived of food either.

Because they are obviously a lot fitter and a lot healthier and will have more stamina to handle the jungle and the trials.

Perdita
05-11-2012, 16:16
Charlie Brooks is taking part in I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!, according to reports.

The EastEnders actress, who was linked with a spot on BBC One's Strictly Come Dancing earlier this year, has been named in a rumoured lineup of 12 celebrities.

The Mirror also claims that boxer David Haye, former Doctor Who actor Colin Baker and Ladette to Lady cook Rosemary Schrager will make the trip to Australia for ITV1's jungle-themed reality show.

"Producers are delighted with this year's lineup," a production source told the paper. "They feel that there is a really good mix.

"They've been trying to find the right celebrities for a few months now and are pleased with who they have selected. Charlie is a real coup for them.

"She has been on TV since she was young and they're looking forward to the public seeing what she's really like."

Siobhan
07-11-2012, 08:55
Because they are obviously a lot fitter and a lot healthier and will have more stamina to handle the jungle and the trials.

I think they are more use to been fed a lot for them to maintain their stamina so don't think it is an unfair advantage. They would probably suffer more from lack of food and energy

Siobhan
07-11-2012, 08:55

I think they are more use to been fed a lot for them to maintain their stamina so don't think it is an unfair advantage. They would probably suffer more from lack of food and energy

N.Fan
07-11-2012, 16:14
Celebrities Series:12 2012

Ashley Roberts
Profession:Singer
Best Known For:Being a former member of Pussycat Dolls.
Phobias:Enclosed spaces and rodents.

Brian Conley
Profession:Actor and comedian
Phobias:Rats

Charlie Brooks
Profession:Actress
Best known for:Playing Janine Butcher in Eastenders.
Phobias:None,but doesn't like the idea of rats and insects crawling all over her body.

Colin Baker
Profession:Actor
Best known for:Playing the sixth doctor in doctor who.
Phobias:Heights and spiders

David Haye
Profession:Boxer
Best known for:Being former WBA heavyweight champion of the world.
Phobias:Losing

Eric Bristow
Profession:Darts player and commentator.
Best known for:His World Championship-winning darts career.
Phobias:None

Helen Flanagan
Best known for:Playing Rosie Webster in Corrie.
Phobias:Jumping out of a plane and spiders.

Hugo Taylor
Profession:Entertainment PR
Best known for:Appearing in the series Made in Chelsea.
Phobias:Small spaces,the underground and spiders.

Linda Robson
Best known for:Playing Tracey in BBC's Birds of a feather.
Phobias:Atrial involving a coffin.Used to have a phobia against rats until she was hypnotised.

Nadine Dorries
Profession:Politician
Best known for:Being an MP.
Phobias:Rats and Mice.

Limahl

Profession: Singer,Songwriter.
Best known for: Being in Kajagoogoo
Phobias: Enclosed spaces,Inc the London Underground.

Rosemary Shrager

Profession: Chef
Best known for: Being the tough cookie in Ladette to Lady.
Phobias: Terrified of snakes,rats and hates heights.

N.Fan
10-11-2012, 15:18
It should be interesting to see how Helen Flanagan coupe's in the jungle,and no doubt Brian Conley will keep the other celebs amused with his crap jokes.:)

lizann
11-11-2012, 21:45
who would against david haye in any trial god help them

N.Fan
12-11-2012, 14:49
Helen Flanagan is definately a screamer,I hope she dosen't turn out to be a younger version of Gillian McKieth.

N.Fan
13-11-2012, 15:32
Helen Flanagan must have set some kind of record for the least amount of time doing a trial,she was even scared when they were drilling in the screws and then only lasting 10secs.I can't wait to see how she is going to handle the eating trial,and I hope her and Nadine keep getting picked for the trials.

N.Fan
14-11-2012, 16:12
Two new celebs are about to enter the jungle Rosemary Shrager and Limahl.Does anyone remember Limahl when he was in Kajagoogoo.

Perdita
14-11-2012, 16:40
yes I wanted to marry him :wub:

moonstorm
14-11-2012, 21:54
Excuse me Perdy but in another post I said we had good taste. HOWEVER, ............ Really how could you let the side down babes!!!

Perdita
14-11-2012, 22:10
Excuse me Perdy but in another post I said we had good taste. HOWEVER, ............ Really how could you let the side down babes!!!

:o it was a long time ago :p

Perdita
14-11-2012, 22:10

:o it was a long time ago :p

N.Fan
15-11-2012, 15:31
yes I wanted to marry him :wub:

And I always thought he was gay,not that there's anything wrong with that.:)

Caspiant
17-11-2012, 15:15
It is starting to get slightly boring that Helen keeps getting voted to do the trials,she couldn't even understand the rules with the last trial,with using her hands instead of her mouth.Can't see her doing any better with her 5th trial tonight.

alan45
17-11-2012, 15:32
It is starting to get slightly boring that Helen keeps getting voted to do the trials,she couldn't even understand the rules with the last trial,with using her hands instead of her mouth.Can't see her doing any better with her 5th trial tonight.

You are BANNED N.Fan

Caspiant
17-11-2012, 16:48
You are BANNED N.Fan

Yaaaawwwwnnnn

Perdita
17-11-2012, 16:56
Yaaaawwwwnnnn

you keep this up, Caspiant and you will be banned too.

Perdita
17-11-2012, 16:56

Katy
17-11-2012, 19:06
Helen I think is nice but a bit dim. It's getting a bit harsh her having to do all the trials. The others are going to starve!!! Poor David hate will. E a featherweight the time he leaves the rate she's going.

I'm liking Charlie and Brian,

Katy
17-11-2012, 19:06
Helen I think is nice but a bit dim. It's getting a bit harsh her having to do all the trials. The others are going to starve!!! Poor David hate will. E a featherweight the time he leaves the rate she's going.

I'm liking Charlie and Brian,

alan45
17-11-2012, 22:33

Caspiant IS N Fan and IS BANNED

alan45
17-11-2012, 22:34

Chloe O'brien
17-11-2012, 23:54
I watched it tonight for the first time, only because I was waiting for CSI Miami to come on and I have to say I felt sorry for Helen yes she's failed all the test and maybe she could had win some meals if she tried, but no-one can expect to win meals after doing task after task. Give her a break. Apart from that I don't think I've missed much ITV are really beginning to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get celebrities to take part.

Caspiant
19-11-2012, 15:23
Can't beleive Helen went from no stars to getting 12,maybe she's just been acting all along.

Tuareet
19-11-2012, 15:44
I think the fact that the others didn't mollycoddle her had a lot to do with it.

alan45
19-11-2012, 16:42
can't beleive helen went from no stars to getting 12,maybe she's just been acting all along.

you are banned n fan

alan45
19-11-2012, 16:42
can't beleive helen went from no stars to getting 12,maybe she's just been acting all along.

you are banned n fan

Caspiant
20-11-2012, 16:00
Finally another celeb is getting a chance to do a trial,it was starting to get boring with Helen all the time.But not really expecting Hugo to do much better.

alan45
20-11-2012, 16:22
Finally another celeb is getting a chance to do a trial,it was starting to get boring with Helen all the time.But not really expecting Hugo to do much better.

You are B A N N E D N Fan

alan45
20-11-2012, 16:23

You are B A N N E D N Fan

Caspiant
20-11-2012, 17:04
Not surprised Brian has left,he seemed like he was about to have some sort of breakdown.

alan45
20-11-2012, 17:37
Not surprised Brian has left,he seemed like he was about to have some sort of breakdown.
You are still banned N Fan

alan45
20-11-2012, 17:37
You are still banned N Fan

Caspiant
21-11-2012, 15:30
I hope Nadine is the first celeb to get voted off tonight.

alan45
21-11-2012, 18:09

alan45
21-11-2012, 18:10

alan45
21-11-2012, 18:10

Caspiant
22-11-2012, 15:18
It was a bit dissapointing that David Haye didn't even attempt the bed bug challenge,had to laugh at Rosemary she sounded like an ape.

alan45
22-11-2012, 16:51
It was a bit dissapointing that David Haye didn't even attempt the bed bug challenge,had to laugh at Rosemary she sounded like an ape.

You are still Banned N Fan

alan45
22-11-2012, 16:51

You are still Banned N Fan

Caspiant
22-11-2012, 17:01
I was quite surprised that Hugo got 9 stars,with him having a phobia of the underground.

lizann
22-11-2012, 17:14
all the talk of phobias is bs if you have bad phobias and fears dont go on a show like this

charlie to win

helen to go out first please

lizann
22-11-2012, 17:14
haye is a wuss

parkerman
22-11-2012, 17:47
I was quite surprised that Hugo got 9 stars,with him having a phobia of the underground.
I was quite surprised that you are still here considering you have been banned.

Perdita
22-11-2012, 18:29
Caspiant has not been banned ... his alleged alter ego has

alan45
22-11-2012, 18:34
Caspiant has not been banned ... his alter ego has
As Caspiant and N Fan are one and the same then the ban should apply to both of the names that he/she registered. Bit silly if they aren't both banned. It's so obvious that it's the same puerile poster

alan45
22-11-2012, 18:34
Caspiant has not been banned ... his alter ego has
As Caspiant and N Fan are one and the same then the ban should apply to both of the names that he/she registered. Bit silly if they aren't both banned. It's so obvious that it's the same puerile poster

parkerman
22-11-2012, 19:12
Surely it's the person who should be banned. Otherwise anyone who gets banned just has to invent a new name and return. There'd be no point in the ban in the first place if you could just do that.

alan45
22-11-2012, 19:28
Surely it's the person who should be banned. Otherwise anyone who gets banned just has to invent a new name and return. There'd be no point in the ban in the first place if you could just do that.

Thats what I think and its not as if Caspiant aka N Fan did not get enough warnings. It's so obvious that they are the same sad person with the same poor grasp of grammar and spelling.

alan45
22-11-2012, 19:28

Thats what I think and its not as if Caspiant aka N Fan did not get enough warnings. It's so obvious that they are the same sad person with the same poor grasp of grammar and spelling.

Lomax
23-11-2012, 15:24
I was quite surprised that Limahl got voted off so soon.

Lomax
28-11-2012, 15:25
I was quite surprised that Helen and Rosemary have not made it to the final three,surely David Haye will still make it.

alan45
02-12-2012, 02:08
Charlie Brooks has been named the winner of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! 2012.

The EastEnders star triumphed over former Pussycat Dolls singer Ashley Roberts to become the public's winner after 21 days in the Australian jungle.

Upon hearing the result, Brooks was visibly delighted, with her campmate congratulating her on the win, before being given her crown by Ant & Dec.

The 31-year-old then said when asked about her victory: "[It feels] silly. I never imagined this for a million years.

"Everyone's been amazing. David was our king down there. Eric with the fire. Everyone down there played their role."

Brooks and Roberts had previously taken part in the challenging 'Final Feast' Bushtucker Trial, in which the pair had to eat delicacies including camel penis, witchety grubs and raw fish eyes in order to win a Mexican-themed final meal.

Roberts said of the ordeal: "That was the most disgusting thing I've ever done in my life.

"That eyeball and the popping of the eyeball. It smelled. I am never doing anything like that again in my entire life."

Brooks added: "I feel absolutely traumatised. It was horrendous. There was no other way of describing it."

The actress also reunited with her 7-year-old daughter Kiki before finding out her fate in the jungle.

She becomes the 12th celebrity to win the reality series, succeeding last year's King of the Jungle Dougie Poynter

alan45
02-12-2012, 02:08
Charlie Brooks has been named the winner of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! 2012.

The EastEnders star triumphed over former Pussycat Dolls singer Ashley Roberts to become the public's winner after 21 days in the Australian jungle.

Upon hearing the result, Brooks was visibly delighted, with her campmate congratulating her on the win, before being given her crown by Ant & Dec.

The 31-year-old then said when asked about her victory: "[It feels] silly. I never imagined this for a million years.

"Everyone's been amazing. David was our king down there. Eric with the fire. Everyone down there played their role."

Brooks and Roberts had previously taken part in the challenging 'Final Feast' Bushtucker Trial, in which the pair had to eat delicacies including camel penis, witchety grubs and raw fish eyes in order to win a Mexican-themed final meal.

Roberts said of the ordeal: "That was the most disgusting thing I've ever done in my life.

"That eyeball and the popping of the eyeball. It smelled. I am never doing anything like that again in my entire life."

Brooks added: "I feel absolutely traumatised. It was horrendous. There was no other way of describing it."

The actress also reunited with her 7-year-old daughter Kiki before finding out her fate in the jungle.

She becomes the 12th celebrity to win the reality series, succeeding last year's King of the Jungle Dougie Poynter

megan999
02-12-2012, 11:14
Congratulations to Charlie :thumbsup: