PDA

View Full Version : Dennis and Sharon finding out??

littlemo
13-06-2005, 23:52
How long do you think it's going to take until Dennis and Sharon find out about Den's murder? I couldn't see it going on past a few weeks myself, if they are dragging it out till Christmas, I think it would be unrealistc. Dennis is very intuitive, he was the one who found about about Den still being alive, I think things would click straight away that something wasn't right. Both Dennis and Sharon know that The Vic means the world to Den, there's no way he would abandon it to be with some random women he has just met.
Plus Chrissie's behaviour, which is very odd at the moment, I suppose they could put it down to the stress Den has put her through but Chrissie is a very strong women, would she really be reacting like this over some fling?

melanielovesdennisrickman
14-06-2005, 06:49
Hiya!!!!!
I Think That It Could Take A Long While Before Anybody Finds Out!!!!!
Wich Is Good,Because I Absolutely Loveeeeeeeee Chrissie,And I Do Not Want Her To End Up In Jail!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

squarelady
14-06-2005, 07:27
Well, if Tracy Ann Oberman doesn't renew her contract next February then she might be going to prison but I doubt it! Chrissie's too smart for that. I'm sure they'll find out sooner or later but what will there reaction be? - The longer the better really because I don't want TAO leaving!

Alisha
14-06-2005, 07:52
I cant see Tracey Ann Oberman leaving just yet or goign to prision but I'm confident that Sharon and Dennis will find out. The body will get discovered but maybe Chrissie will move it. :hmm: I doubt there will be enough evidence for Chrissie to get charged with it. However one way or another Sharon will find out for herself. This is eastenders, secrets don't stay secrets. It's bound to come out at some point. Chrissie will escape prision but not Sharon. I can see ee milking it out for ages though. :) I can't wait to see it come out and and all the tention between Chrissie and Sharon in coming weeks.

Bryan
14-06-2005, 12:30
thats if they ever find out... brookside (trevior jordache) took years to be discovered... and that was merely by chance

bondboffijn

SoapRach
14-06-2005, 12:38
I reckon that the producers will keep the storyline to hand so that they've got something up their sleeves for if ratings drop again. would be a better story line while there are still characters in it though.

Katie
14-06-2005, 13:07
I'm sure this story will be dragged out for a long time, with more than a few near discoveries of the body!! Probably lots more of Chrissie being sly and manipulating people!!

EastendersRox
14-06-2005, 16:12
This may take a long time, I'd burn Den's body, every trace of him, gone.

Bad Wolf
14-06-2005, 16:15
hopefully kat will tell sharon that she needs to report her dad as missing (without giving zoes part in his demise away) hopefully the poloce will get involved and there will be an investigation- his bank statements etc will prove he never left walford

Treacle
14-06-2005, 16:16
Moved to General EastEnders as it's not an upcoming spoiler, it's more a discussion about Sharon and Dennis discovering the truth about Den. Please do not post any spoilers about this storyline in this thread however, thankyou :)

shannisrules
24-06-2005, 18:24
im sure it will come out after a while, after all it is a soap but there will be clues given like someone has said before dennis and sharon are to become like detectives

squarelady
24-06-2005, 18:25
Well, the cracks are beginning to show....literally! :lol:

Bryan
24-06-2005, 19:25
Well, the cracks are beginning to show....literally! :lol:

lol :rotfl:

bondboffin

squarelady
24-06-2005, 19:26
lol :rotfl:

bondboffin

One of the magazines apparently said Sharon broke her heel in it!

Bryan
24-06-2005, 19:29
One of the magazines apparently said Sharon broke her heel in it!

i know yeah....as if a heel could crack concrete

bondboffin

Carrie Bradshaw
25-06-2005, 23:19
i know yeah....as if a heel could crack concrete

bondboffin
Is this another dig at Sharon apparently being fat - surely she's not heavy enough to break concrete!!

Bryan
26-06-2005, 15:30
Is this another dig at Sharon apparently being fat - surely she's not heavy enough to break concrete!!

no i didnt intend this to be an insult...i adore sharon and i dont believe in insulkting people for being fat

what i was syaing was i cant believe that a heel can crack concrete, it seems very unrealistic

once more i did not mean offence about sharon/letitia in any way: i worhsip the ground she walks on, either if dirty den is below it :rotfl:

bondboffin

true.moon
26-06-2005, 15:31
lol

Carrie Bradshaw
26-06-2005, 16:34
no i didnt intend this to be an insult...i adore sharon and i dont believe in insulkting people for being fat

what i was syaing was i cant believe that a heel can crack concrete, it seems very unrealistic

once more i did not mean offence about sharon/letitia in any way: i worhsip the ground she walks on, either if dirty den is below it :rotfl:

bondboffin
No, I didn't mean that you personally meant it as an insult, I meant whoever thought up the storyline!!

Bryan
26-06-2005, 16:40
No, I didn't mean that you personally meant it as an insult, I meant whoever thought up the storyline!!

oh sorry lol...theres me giving my defence speech for no apparant reason!!!

it seems so silly to me that a high heel could crack concrete, as i keep saying, id imagine even smashing a heavy barrell would only just provide a crack

bondboffin

di marco
26-06-2005, 16:43
oh sorry lol...theres me giving my defence speech for no apparant reason!!!

it seems so silly to me that a high heel could crack concrete, as i keep saying, id imagine even smashing a heavy barrell would only just provide a crack

bondboffin

i think it seems silly as well, i wouldnt have thought a high heel would be able to crack concrete

Eastenders_4ev@
26-06-2005, 16:45
they could find out soon, even thou tracey anns (chrissie)'s contract doesnt run out till february. they could have her caught and locked up, and have a trail. so her contract dunt necesseraly have to run out for them to find out.

Just a idea, dont think it will happern, but there is always a chance it could lol

LUv k@T!E
.x.x.x.x.

Jade
26-06-2005, 16:45
It says Sharon catches her heel in the crack in the concrete not breaks the concrete with her heel!!

di marco
26-06-2005, 16:47
It says Sharon catches her heel in the crack in the concrete not breaks the concrete with her heel!!

oh right, so why does chrissie panic then if the cracks already there? i can see how she could break her heel in the crack though

Jade
26-06-2005, 16:49
I dont think Chrissie realises it crack until Sharon catches her heel in it, then she starts panicking

di marco
26-06-2005, 16:52
I dont think Chrissie realises it crack until Sharon catches her heel in it, then she starts panicking

but no ones going to worry about a small crack, surely its going to make it more suspicious if she starts panicking about it?

Jade
26-06-2005, 16:53
but no ones going to worry about a small crack, surely its going to make it more suspicious if she starts panicking about it?

True, but that coupled with Kat knowing and making her life hell!!

Carrie Bradshaw
27-06-2005, 12:32
No one else would notice, but Chrissie would know it was there and she knows that all she needs is 1 little slip up and that could be her in jail. So, she is being obsessive about every little detail and will be paranoid about everything.

Angeldelight
27-06-2005, 19:46
Chrissie's not only got Kat on her back but she's having to lie to Dennis and Sharon too... all the stress she's been under is bound to show up some how... she's bound to get a little paranoid and obsessive...

melanielovesdennisrickman
28-06-2005, 06:46
Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,I Feel Quite Sorry For Chrissie Watts!!!!!
It Went Okay For A While,But Now With Kat Slater Knowing Everything,She Will Do Everything To Make Chrissie's Life Hell!!!!!
At Least She Has Got Jake Moon On Her Side!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Angeldelight
28-06-2005, 09:46
Sharon and especially Dennis don't really seem that bothered about finding Den... they just want to get on with their lives together... awwwwwww... i duno what they'd do but i think Dennis would sympathise with Chrissie... maybe not about what she did... but how she feels and what made her do it...

chloenizzybb
29-06-2005, 16:02
I hope they don't drag it on to long. But i can see it lasting quiet a bit longer.