PDA

View Full Version : The Chase

parkerman
05-09-2010, 22:56
Just to let you know that I have just returned from my audition for the next series of The Chase.

There were 5000 applicants of whom 700 were auditioned.

We had to say a few words about ourselves, answer 40 general knowledge questions on paper and then we were split up into teams and had to answer quick fire questions orally.

I passed the audition and now I am one of 300 who have been shortlisted for the 160 places available in the next series.

Here's hoping....

Perdita
06-09-2010, 05:51
:cheer: Well done, parkerman, all the best :thumbsup: :D

Abigail
07-09-2010, 10:24
Well done. You'll have to let us know if you get selected. I love watching The Chase

moonstorm
07-09-2010, 13:45
Well done Parkerman. Fingers crossed for you, I really enjoy The Chase and seeing you on it will make much better!!!!

parkerman
13-12-2010, 17:48
I didn't make it! :(

However, they have written to me to say that because I have already passed the audition I have been automatically shortlisted for the series after next and that I don't have to go through the process again. :)

Perdita
13-12-2010, 17:54
I didn't make it! :(

However, they have written to me to say that because I have already passed the audition I have been automatically shortlisted for the series after next and that I don't have to go through the process again. :)

Awwww, sorry parkerman, but I look forward to seeing you in the the series after next, just let us know when it is happening please, don't want to miss it :)