PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Big Brother 2010

tammyy2j
25-08-2010, 10:57
The Ultimate Big Brother housemates have entered the compound.

Josie was the first to arrive in the house, just 20 minutes after winning Big Brother 11.

She laughed as she walked back down the stairs singing to the Backstreet Boys' 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'.

Next to enter was Chantelle Houghton, who made headlines when she became the only non-celebrity to not just enter the Celebrity Big Brother house, but also win the series. She hugged Josie as she walked in, telling her: "Congratulations."

Third in was Samuel Preston, aka Preston, former Celebrity Big Brother contestant and lead singer of The Ordinary Boys.

Chantelle looked shocked to see her ex-husband as he entered the house, telling him that she was shaking. The pair seemed to be on good terms though, and gave each other a hug.

Winner of BB5 Nadia Almada then entered. "Hello there, you randy mare!" she said as she hugged Josie.

Next up was Brian Dowling, who won BB2 in 2001 with 69% of the public vote. Upon seeing Nadia in the house, Brian shouted: "I knew you'd be here! I can't ****ing get rid of you!"

"If you're coming in I'm going out!" Nadia jokingly replied.

The fifth Ultimate Housemate to enter was Ulrika Jonsson, who received a negative reaction from the crowd. She congratulated Josie as she greeted her, saying: "My 10-year-old said, 'If you go in there, you could be Josie's best friend!'"

Makosi Musambasi, from Big Brother 6, was the sixth to arrive. Although she was one of the favourites to win the show in the first five weeks, she finished the series in third place with 8.9% of the public vote.

The seventh to be revealed was John McCririck, from Celebrity Big Brother 3. Most of the other entrants have named him as the person they would least like to share a house with. John said that he has no intention of trying to win and walked in with a sign that read: "Evict me please!"

Rap artist Coolio was the eighth to re-enter the house. He took part in Celebrity Big Brother 6.

Nikki Grahame was next up. She told Davina that she has grown up and 'hasn't had a tantrum' since appearing on Big Brother 7. She looked nervous as she walked down the steps to greet her housemates and congratulated Josie with a hug.

The last Ultimate Big Brother housemate to enter was 'Nasty' Nick Bateman. Nick personified the pantomime villain in the house when he was asked to leave Big Brother 36 days into the very first series for trying to manipulate fellow housemates' nominations.

lizann
27-08-2010, 11:10
Well Jose has left I hope Brian wins

lizann
10-09-2010, 12:13
Former Big Brother contestant Nadia Almada has reportedly been rushed to hospital after attempting to end her own life.

The BB5 winner was found slumped in her bathroom on Wednesday following an overdose of prescription drugs and painkillers, reports The Sun.

The 33-year-old - who admitted that she was feeling suicidal after her eviction from the Ultimate Big Brother house last week - apparently told friends: "I want to end it all."

A friend staying at Nadia's council flat is said to have discovered her body and called for an ambulance. She was reportedly kept under medical observation on Wednesday night, after which she was declared fit enough to return home.

A source said: "This is a cry for help. She is very unhappy."

Earlier this week, fellow BB5 contestant Marco Sabba spoke out on the Digital Spy forums to announce that Nadia was "devastated" by the hostile public reaction following her eviction.

Nadia recently attacked Channel 4 for the way in which she was presented during her UBB confrontations with Coolio, accusing the broadcaster of misleading the viewers.

Last night, a Big Brother spokesperson said: "We have been in constant touch with Nadia and, like all housemates, she has access to all of our aftercare facilities."

Perdita
11-09-2010, 07:57
Brian has been crowned the Ultimate Big Brother housemate.

The Big Brother 2 winner beat his fellow contestants after securing 49% of the final public vote, making him a two-time champion and the last person to leave the famed Big Brother house.

Following the evictions of Ulrika, Preston, Nick, Victor and Chantelle throughout the evening, Davina addressed Nikki and Brian as they hugged at the sofas.

Upon hearing his name announced as the winner, Brian shouted: "Oh my God!" and picked up Nikki to hug her. "Well done!" she excitedly told him before heading up the stairs, adding: "Love you! Well done!"

Second-place housemate and Big Brother 7 finalist Nikki exited the compound to the Big Brother house band and cheers from the crowd.

After Nikki's interview, Davina addressed Brian and said: "This is the last time I'm ever going to talk to the house!" Brian excitedly told her: "I'm fecking freaking out here!"

As he ascended the stairs, Big Brother repeatedly announced: "Brian, you are the winner. Please leave the Big Brother house." He shouted: "I'm going to take my time with this! It's the last time I'll do it, I'm going to make the most of it!"

Brian left the compound to a flurry of fireworks as the house band played Take That's 'Never Forget'. Excitedly heading towards Davina and the photographers, Brian said: "Oh my God, Ultimate Big Brother winner!"

tammyy2j
15-09-2010, 10:45
I'm glad Brian won

Siobhan
15-09-2010, 11:03
I heard rumours that Brian was spotted living in my area (someone saw him out shopping) think I might have to start walking around my area, purely for exercise, to see if rumour is true