PDA

View Full Version : If you had an choice which would you meet

angelblue
13-06-2005, 12:51
If you could meet any of the ee cast members who would it be and why :lol:

squarelady
13-06-2005, 12:57
Oooo, this is a hard question because I've actually met quite a few of them but I'd pick Tracy Ann Oberman (to start with! :lol: ). She was sooo lovely last time and I wish I'd have had longer to talk to her.

Why? Because I love Chrissie. I think she's a brilliant character and I think Tracy Ann plays her so well! I think Tracy Ann is amazing and all the work she's done has been brilliant not just Eastenders. I just think she's an amazing woman and I'd really like to have had longer to have a chat.

angelblue
13-06-2005, 13:00
Who have you met :lol:

squarelady
13-06-2005, 13:04
Tracy Ann Oberman, Jake Maskell, Joel Beckett, Nigel Harman, Letitia Dean, Ricky Groves, Hannah Waterman, Laurie Brett, Nick Bailey, Lucy Speed, Michael French....and I've met others briefly at the BSA's but not to talk to. I've spent longer with some than I have with others if that makes sense! :D

angelblue
13-06-2005, 13:05
Who were the nicest ones WOW you have meet alot :lol:

squarelady
13-06-2005, 13:08
They were all lovely! I've spent the last couple of years going to various events to meet the cast and I've been really lucky. Got all the photographic proof too! :lol: I spent longest with Letitia Dean and Michael French so I got to speak to them for longer. They were both really lovely! So friendly and had alot of time for fans.

The others were all lovely, really gorgeous. Specially Tracy Ann! Stunning! Ricky Groves is hilarious when drunk and very naughty! Nick Bailey is very funny too!

I'll let Electrictoes tell you about Nigel! :D (She was with me!)

ElectricToes
13-06-2005, 13:10
Ooo...Nigel...
He was late so he wasn't even there for very long, totally wish I could've spent more time with him there, but it's likely I would've passed out I was shaking that much! He was lovely though, he signed our friend's breast...again... :lol:
I'd like to meet him again, properly and I'd love to meet Tish!!

squarelady
13-06-2005, 13:12
Tish is lovely, really really lovely.

I missed Jill Halfpenny off my list! ...and Kim Medcalf! <--- People must think I'm bonkers! :lol:

ElectricToes
13-06-2005, 13:14
I spoke to Mohammed George when we gave him his card, 'cause Kate couldn't get anywhere to him...
I really wanna meet Tish...*wishes she could turn back time and go to panto*

angelblue
13-06-2005, 13:14
I am so jealous you got to meet tish, nigel, and tracey anne they are my favourites and i also like joel

ElectricToes
13-06-2005, 13:15
I've 'met' Nigel, Tracy Ann and Joel :p
Lexie...we need to meet more EE peoples...

angelblue
13-06-2005, 13:16
I havent meet any i would also love to meet june brown she great :lol:

squarelady
13-06-2005, 13:17
I havent meet any i would also love to meet june brown she great :lol:

She was at the BSA's but my friends spoke to her not me. She looked gorgeous though! What she was wearing was very flattering! :D

ElectricToes
13-06-2005, 13:18
Ooo...yesh the legend was talking to, someone...I don't remember who...but she was near me!

angelblue
13-06-2005, 13:19
So are you and electrictoes friends :cheer:

ElectricToes
13-06-2005, 13:21
You could say that, yeah, she's a mint mate!

angelblue
13-06-2005, 13:22
Cool :lol:

Babe14
13-06-2005, 13:24
Joel and June. Joel because he is so sexy, has a fantastic sense of humour and comes across as a very bubbly person plus he has a gorgeous smile. June because she is a diamond and sooo funny. I love them both to bits:)

ElectricToes
13-06-2005, 13:24
Yesh, verreh...
Now Lex get your bum over here and say nice things 'bout me :p

squarelady
13-06-2005, 13:39
Yesh, verreh...
Now Lex get your bum over here and say nice things 'bout me :p

Yer, me and Electrictoes met each other through our love of Nigel Harman. We live like 200 miles away from each other but she's my best mate and I love 'er! She's the only one that accepts my 'Enders rantings! And she'll be coming to Elstree with my in the summer! (I don't know if she knows that yet!) :D

angelblue
13-06-2005, 13:42
Are you going to elstree to meet the cast again :cheer:

squarelady
13-06-2005, 13:43
Are you going to elstree to meet the cast again :cheer:

I've never been to Elstree. I've met members of the cast at other places. I'm going to Elstree for the first time in the summer! :D

ElectricToes
13-06-2005, 13:44
Yer, me and Electrictoes met each other through our love of Nigel Harman. We live like 200 miles away from each other but she's my best mate and I love 'er! She's the only one that accepts my 'Enders rantings! And she'll be coming to Elstree with my in the summer! (I don't know if she knows that yet!) :D

I didn't know that, but legend! You can tell my mum that...I think if I tell her I'm disappearing anywhere else I'll get a clipped ear...

And I love ya too, even with your 'Enders rantings and TAO obsession!

angelblue
13-06-2005, 13:47
Are you going to stand at the gates i dont think you are allowed in but you would catch cast leaving for lunch or finishing or coming into work because i dont think they all in at the same time :angel:

squarelady
13-06-2005, 13:57
Are you going to stand at the gates i dont think you are allowed in but you would catch cast leaving for lunch or finishing or coming into work because i dont think they all in at the same time :angel:

I know lots of people who have gone and standing at the gates is the only thing you can do. Alot of people take pot luck on who's working what days but I'm sure you can work it out from the storylines and spoilers! :D

ElectricToes
13-06-2005, 13:58
We'll just have t'see won't we? :D

squarelady
13-06-2005, 14:03
Mo George, met him at the NTA's last year.

angelblue
13-06-2005, 14:15
Hey nice speaking to you both i have to go now i have to revise for 2 exams i got this week i cant be bothered to revise but i have force my self or i am in for a major flop

Maybe we speak later take care :lol:

squarelady
13-06-2005, 14:16
Hey nice speaking to you both i have to go now i have to revise for 2 exams i got this week i cant be bothered to revise but i have force my self or i am in for a major flop

Maybe we speak later take care :lol:

I've got two exams this week too! I'll be revising this evening though! - Nice talking to you too! :D

kayleigh6654
13-06-2005, 14:21
I wanna meet Joellllll *cries and stamps feet* He's never been in when I've been down! Other than him I'd like to meet Lacey, Louisa, Charlotte and Billy because I love the Johnny/Tina/Ruby/Stacey storyline. I think Louisa is brilliant.

I've met a lot of the people I wanted to though, Kacey Ainsworth; she's soooooo cute and she was telling us all about her little girl, June Brown; she's such a legend, Perry Fenwick; he's fab!

lucy_luvz_shane
13-06-2005, 20:02
Kacey Ainsworth(little mo)
hi im new to this board xx

angelblue
13-06-2005, 20:44
Hi lucy luvz shane welcome to the welcome :lol:

Layne
13-06-2005, 21:12
Kacey Ainsworth(little mo)
hi im new to this board xxHello welcome to the boards!!
Kacey Ainsworth is sooooooooo lovely i spoke to her at the BSA's!Wow lexie you've met loads darlin you to electrictoes!! You are like decicated followers!!
I wen to the BSA's this year for the 1st time (1st tome i've been to anything like that) and now me and my bezzie mate have decided to do it like every year (if we can get tockets, is there a way of deffinatley getting them, because loads of people have been like 2/3 years in a row????)
And we are going to go to the NTA's and elstree in the summer (hope fully if parents co-operate!!)

maybe we will see you there, i saw you at the BSA's, i recognised you from photos and stuff! And heard you all shouting NHO!!!!

layne
x x x

ShAnnIs_lOvEr
13-06-2005, 21:38
i am ssssooo jealous of everyone who ahs met anyone from eastenders cast! i would have fainted meeting nigel and tish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would love to meet both of them it is my dream fantasy!!! i really wish i lived anywhere near where tish was doign here panto :'( but leslie grantham did come to northern ireland once and stared in a panto here which a did see (3rd row!) of course he was playin the bad guy and i was the only one cheering him on! (not so keen on him anymore though!) i am just SO JEALOUS of everyone who has met tish or nigel! or even been to the set! ( just dreaming of it!) thats the kind of thing i dream about! (seriously did actually have a dream about goin to the set! shane showed us around, meet kat!) :)

ElectricToes
13-06-2005, 21:54
maybe we will see you there, i saw you at the BSA's, i recognised you from photos and stuff! And heard you all shouting NHO!!!!

layne
x x x

How could you have not heard us? :lol:

ShAnnIs_lOvEr, I'm surprised I didn't faint when Nige was there, just ask square_lady how much I was shaking!!

stapler
13-06-2005, 22:01
i am ssssooo jealous of everyone who ahs met anyone from eastenders cast! i would have fainted meeting nigel and tish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would love to meet both of them it is my dream fantasy!!! i really wish i lived anywhere near where tish was doign here panto :'( but leslie grantham did come to northern ireland once and stared in a panto here which a did see (3rd row!) of course he was playin the bad guy and i was the only one cheering him on! (not so keen on him anymore though!) i am just SO JEALOUS of everyone who has met tish or nigel! or even been to the set! ( just dreaming of it!) thats the kind of thing i dream about! (seriously did actually have a dream about goin to the set! shane showed us around, meet kat!) :)

Northern Ireland, Belfast? My mates and cousin went to that. I couldn't get a ticket. My mate's little brother (of all people - who doesn't even know what EastEnders is) got to talk to Leslie and taught him how to spell his sname: Odhrán, he hadn't a clue it being Irish and all lol.

lucy_luvz_shane
13-06-2005, 22:21
Hi did u mean u saw me at the bsa?! or were u talkin 2 someone else?!! I went and it was great! I love kacey but I didn't really get to speak to her what did she say to you?
I think shez amazin but hardly anyone likes lil mo do they cos therz so many bad posts about the molfie storyline. I think im just about the only one who likes her and the storyline! and i lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve Shane!!!!! hez soooooooooo fit and im ded upset hez leavin in december :-( !!!

kayleigh6654
13-06-2005, 23:05
I love Kacey, shes so sweet! And I prefer Little Mo & Alfie to Kat & Alfie (Don't shoot meeeee!)

melanielovesdennisrickman
14-06-2005, 06:30
Hiya!!!!!!
I Would Absolutely Loveeeeeeeee To Meet Joel Beckett (Jake Moon) ,Nigel Harman (Dennis Rickman) ,Letitea Dean (Sharon Watts) ,And Tracy-Ann-Obermann (Chrissie Watts)!!!!!
I Don't Think I Will Meet all Of Them Though,Will Be Lucky If I Meet Just One Of Them,HaHa,LOL!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

squarelady
14-06-2005, 07:25
Hiya!!!!!!
I Would Absolutely Loveeeeeeeee To Meet Joel Beckett (Jake Moon) ,Nigel Harman (Dennis Rickman) ,Letitea Dean (Sharon Watts) ,And Tracy-Ann-Obermann (Chrissie Watts)!!!!!
I Don't Think I Will Meet all Of Them Though,Will Be Lucky If I Meet Just One Of Them,HaHa,LOL!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

You never know! I never thought that I would meet any of them either! :D

brooksyrules
14-06-2005, 10:21
i would like to meet Shane and Nigel.

Sarah Gregory
14-06-2005, 11:17
You are lucky to have met so many of the EE cast. But becareful u dont turn in to a stalker......

Bryan
14-06-2005, 12:19
letitia dean as she is my all time favourite enders star, and sharon is just legendary!!!!

bondboffin

lucy_luvz_shane
14-06-2005, 15:24
I do too! I think kacey is amazing! after all shes been through and have u seen her daughter blossom-shes soooooo sweet! but kaceys leavin :-(
I do like jessie as well but i prefer lil mo- her and alfie are sooooooooooooo sweet together and kat doesnt really deserve him anymore...sorry to everyone whos really big fanz of kat xxx

squarelady
14-06-2005, 15:30
You are lucky to have met so many of the EE cast. But becareful u dont turn in to a stalker......

It's not like that, I'm a fan not a criminal! :lol:

ElectricToes
14-06-2005, 15:32
*cough*Michael French*cough*

squarelady
14-06-2005, 15:42
*cough*Michael French*cough*

Hey! He wrote to me to thank me for it! So *raspberry*

Flozza
14-06-2005, 15:42
i wanna met kim medcalf lol x x x <------------------------- !!!!!

ElectricToes
14-06-2005, 15:46
Hey! He wrote to me to thank me for it! So *raspberry*

Your point being? You still stalk him...and as a law student you should know that that's illegal!

squarelady
14-06-2005, 15:47
Your point being? You still stalk him...and as a law student you should know that that's illegal!

It wasn't stalking it was support and he obviously didn't mind or he wouldn't have thanked me! *raspberry*

ShAnnIs_lOvEr
14-06-2005, 16:10
Northern Ireland, Belfast? My mates and cousin went to that. I couldn't get a ticket. My mate's little brother (of all people - who doesn't even know what EastEnders is) got to talk to Leslie and taught him how to spell his sname: Odhrán, he hadn't a clue it being Irish and all lol.

yep belfast! my friends friend got to meet him and talk to him! she has a picture of them meeting backstage, up in her locker!

ElectricToes
14-06-2005, 16:48
Stop blowing raspberries at me! *cries*

squarelady
14-06-2005, 16:51
Stop blowing raspberries at me! *cries*

You know I'm only kidding!

ElectricToes
14-06-2005, 18:33
Yep!
'Cause you love me!

di marco
14-06-2005, 20:43
I do too! I think kacey is amazing! after all shes been through and have u seen her daughter blossom-shes soooooo sweet! but kaceys leavin :-(

i didnt know she was leaving? has it been confirmed?

squarelady
14-06-2005, 20:47
i didnt know she was leaving? has it been confirmed?

She and Shane Richie mentioned something off camera at the BSA's about her leaving to have a small part as an English nanny in Desperate Housewives in the US. The press picked up on it but this hasn't yet been confirmed by the BBC so she's staying put for the time being at least. However when Alfie leaves, unless she's getting back with Billy she may well be moving on. Confirmed it is not. :D

di marco
14-06-2005, 20:48
She and Shane Richie mentioned something off camera at the BSA's about her leaving to have a small part as an English nanny in Desperate Housewives in the US. The press picked up on it but this hasn't yet been confirmed by the BBC so she's staying put for the time being at least. However when Alfie leaves, unless she's getting back with Billy she may well be moving on. Confirmed it is not. :D

didnt think it had been. and i thought that the desperate housewives thing wasnt happening either?

squarelady
14-06-2005, 20:51
didnt think it had been. and i thought that the desperate housewives thing wasnt happening either?

It's not confirmed that it it but they haven't said she isn't really so I'm really not sure. I'll let you know if I hear anymore though!

Lisa321
15-06-2005, 16:35
:D :D Eassssssssssy
Love to meet Kim Medcalfe my fave actress of all time. Plus, I got her autograph today!! She wrote, 'To Lisa with love Kim Medcalf' on the front and
'Don't worry bout Oz', you'll love it, love kim x ps: my sister in law is australian!' On the back, which i thought was lovely :)
(because i have to move to oz)
xox

ameliauk1
15-06-2005, 17:40
awww lol id love to meet chrissie, sharon, dennis,jake,alfie,danny,leo,demi,dot.

xxx amelia

p.s although i put id love to meet nigel harmen im not so sure because supposedly hes always late and leaves early. also i sent for an autograph over 6months ago!!! x

Flozza
15-06-2005, 18:15
:D :D Eassssssssssy
Love to meet Kim Medcalfe my fave actress of all time. Plus, I got her autograph today!! She wrote, 'To Lisa with love Kim Medcalf' on the front and
'Don't worry bout Oz', you'll love it, love kim x ps: my sister in law is australian!' On the back, which i thought was lovely :)
(because i have to move to oz)
xox

wow i actually found sum1 woo likes kim to. I think she's amazing, the best actress ever. i only really started watching ee after celeb f/a i thought she should have won . why does everyone hate sam, she's great . wow u like sam kl kl. good luck with moving to australia x x p.s i have her autograph to she looks really nice lol x x

squarelady
15-06-2005, 18:28
Flozza - I hate Sam but I think Kim Medcalf is lovely!

Bryan
16-06-2005, 17:16
i agree wid that square lady

she was bril on fame accademy

but the character of sam hasnt done her any favours

bondboffin

Flozza
16-06-2005, 18:18
yea sorry i just read what i wrote, i think sam just deserves a bit of luck lol x x x

Bryan
16-06-2005, 18:20
definatly... she needs to be happy before she goes... if she does...

bondboffin

kelly05
16-06-2005, 21:51
About a year and a half ago, I was at a charity formal in the Europa hotel in Belfast. My mate went to the toilet, and came back in screaming that all these celebs were in the main bar of the hotel!! Needless to say about 10 of us swiftly made it into the bar! It was really surreal..... There was a celeb footie match for charity in Belfast the next day, so all the celebs were staying at this hotel. Loads of Big Brother stars there, Blazing Squad, So Solid Crew, The lovely Dermot O'Leary, A few from Hollyoaks, and some of the cast from Eastenders!!!!!!!
We spotted Joe Swash first...(Mickey), and I have to say that he is one of the nicest people I have ever met... We sat drinking with him!!!! Thought he was drinking a pint of water...when it was actually raw vodka!! He even let me taste it. His mum was with him as well, and I swear to God, she told us then that she was really proud of him, and very proud of her daughter as well, as she had won a place on the show as well... This was about 5 months before the Millars were cast!
Also there that night was Tariq, Kelly, Janine, Gus, Juley, Ronnie. The guy that played Tariq ( can't remember his name now....really hard to pronounce anyway!!!), he was really nice as well. Charlie Brooks looked absolutely stunning, and the girl who played Kelly attracted alot of male attention. They were all really nice, and we sat chatting to them for about an hour before they went to bed. We got photos taken of each one of them...just to prove it wasn't a dream! I remember I got quite tipsy, and kept telling Joe Swash that I thought Shane Richie and Nigel Harman were gorgeous...and why were'nt they here tonight? I really wish they were!! I'll always love the character of Mickey after that night...and it just goes to show that alot of them are just like you and me!!!

CC_Rickman
16-06-2005, 23:46
nigel of course
how can u meet him lol
is the eastenders set ever open?

kayleigh6654
17-06-2005, 00:46
No its a closed set. You'd have to win a competition or have a reason to go on the set. But you can go down and hang around outside where they film, a lot of the actors stop.

hdmf16
17-06-2005, 07:43
Either Tish (Sharron) or Nigel (Dennis) Prefferby both. I love 'um they're great! And sooo drool-a-licious!

chocolate
17-06-2005, 13:16
Either Tish (Sharron) or Nigel (Dennis) Prefferby both. I love 'um they're great! And sooo drool-a-licious!

same here theyre both my favourite !!!

Lisa321
17-06-2005, 17:22
:-) Yeah, she is amazing, her voice was fab.
Thanks Flozza :-)
xox :thumbsup: