PDA

View Full Version : 'Enders star films "emotional" final scenes

Perdita
27-07-2010, 18:37
EastEnders star Belinda Owusu has filmed her final scenes for the soap, she has confirmed.

Speaking to Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford on ITV1's This Morning yesterday, the 21-year-old actress - who plays Libby Fox - admitted that she was unable to look at her co-star Diane Parish (Denise) during their "emotional" on-screen farewell.

She explained: "It was weird. I always say it was a bit like leaving school but at a heightened level. It was odd and I was like 'I can't control myself'.

"Luckily for this scene it was okay to be a bit emotional. I couldn't actually look Diane in the face."

Owusu was axed earlier this year by incoming producer Bryan Kirkwood, who replaced Diederick Santer last November.

sean slater
27-07-2010, 18:48
Its a real shame. Im not saying she's the most amazing actress in the world, but the Foxes are great as a family. I don't know how Denise is going to fair on her own. Whats the point?

Perdita
27-07-2010, 18:58
Would not be surprised if she leaves at some point too

Perdita
22-03-2014, 16:09
Former EastEnders cast member Belinda Owusu will make a brief appearance in an upcoming episode, producers have confirmed.

The Libby Fox actress was seen filming a scene with her on-screen mum Denise Fox played by Diane Parish. The pair were spotted strolling through Oxford's Botanic Garden.
http://i2.cdnds.net/10/16/soaps_eastenders_libby.jpg
Libby Fox in EastEnders
© BBC
Libby Fox

The BBC have confirmed that the scenes will air in mid-April.

Details on the storyline will be revealed nearer the time.

Owusu was last seen on the soap in 2010 when her character left Walford to study at Oxford University.

During her time on the show, Libby underwent a number of dramatic storylines. Her father Owen attempted to murder her, and she discovered her boyfriend Darren Miller was the father of Heather Trott's son George.