PDA

View Full Version : 'H&A' star promises 'shock' plot twist

Perdita
14-07-2010, 16:09
Home and Away newcomer Christian Clark has predicted that fans will be stunned when they discover the truth about his character Penn Graham.

The actor's alter ego has been shrouded in mystery since making his debut in Summer Bay last month, leaving fans to wonder what he could be hiding.

Speaking to TV Week about the storyline, Clark commented: "The audience is in on 90% of the journey with Penn, so they know what he's saying and doing.

"But one episode he'll do something genuinely heartfelt and then the next episode he might lie. We don't know where he stands."

Asked whether fans will be surprised when the truth is revealed, Clark replied: "100%. They'll be very shocked. I know I was!"

The 30-year-old previously played the role of Will Griggs in rival soap Neighbours.

Dazzle
14-07-2010, 17:05
Penn is very mysterious...I like that - it livens things up a bit.

tammyy2j
14-07-2010, 17:17
I wonder was or he is related to someone from the bay

Abigail
14-07-2010, 21:10
I wonder was or he is related to someone from the bay

I posted an interview with Christian in the most recent spoiler thread. He says that his parents lived in the bay years ago.

webspider
23-01-2012, 10:12
hello friends,
I had to catch up on two chapters, but it was totally worth the wait. Interesting plot twist involving Belle not actually being dead after all, and Aden having to get his head around it. Very well done. I didn't know what to expect.

thanks