PDA

View Full Version : Cheryl Fergison (Heather in EE) to marry penniless goatherd

alan45
11-07-2010, 01:18
LONELY EastEnders star Cheryl Fergison is to wed a Moroccan GOATHERD after romping with him in a field.

She encountered penniless Yassim al-Jemoni - who is 21 YEARS her junior - on the internet before travelling to North Africa to meet him in the flesh.

"It was electric," divorcee Cheryl - loveable dimwit Heather Trott in the soap - told a stunned friend. "He made me feel like a woman."

Now the 46-year-old actress aims to trot up the aisle next year with Yassim, currently living with his elderly parents in their flat in Agadir.

Fellow Albert Square cast members were gobsmacked when Cheryl broke her astonishing news to them, and soap workers have taken to singing High On A Hill Was A Lonely Goatherd - made famous by by Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music - whenever she's on set.

SCREEN PROPOSAL: Heather with Minty
"But it's all meant in good jest," said an EastEnders insider. "We're pleased for Cheryl although you'd have to agree it's all a bit odd." Cheryl met Yassim, 25, on a social networking site earlier this year. Pals say her life had hit rock bottom after splitting from her husband Jamshed Saddiqi two years ago. Even at work the mum-of-one has had to play an unlucky-in-love, self-loathing frump who married and split from Minty Peterson then had a baby to 19-year-old Darren Miller. So when she clicked with Yassim they spent hours swapping messages and talking on web phone service Skype.

Cheryl told friends she was fascinated by his love of the outdoors. And love outdoors was exactly what she got when she secretly flew to meet Yassim during a filming break in spring.

The actress - who has revealed she's diabetic and clinically obese - adored the attention he lavished on her and they romped in a field where he herds goats because there was no room for her to stay at his mum and dad's flat.

He also took her for romantic strolls on the beach. Cheryl returned home to confide in friends that Yassim had "swept the cobwebs away" from her life. She said: "He made me feel alive again."

On a second visit to Morocco at the end of June Cheryl booked a luxurious villa for them both and revealed that she was a famous TV star in Britain.

The goatherd soon proposed to her, insisting it had nothing to do with her wealth. Smitten Cheryl was unsure at first but returned home to confide in friends that she'd found "the one".

After several romantic phone calls and emails from Yassim, she finally agreed to marry him. He will move to the UK to live with her and her 11-year-old son at her home in Sidcup, Kent.

A pal of Cheryl told us: "Everyone is made up to see a smile back on Cheryl's face at last. She went through a bad time when her marriage ended but Yassim has made her feel wanted.

"Flying out to visit him was a really brave thing to do. She was nervy as hell but they got on famously. Cheryl came back with a twinkle in her eye. What happened in the goat field can only be guessed at. She said it was magical."

EastEnders bosses were unaware of Cheryl's amazing story until contacted by the News of the World. Later a show insider said: "Cheryl is in a very happy place right now."

Perdita
11-07-2010, 06:34
Cheryl, the actress is getting married, not Heather, the EE character. I wondered at first where Heather would get the money from to go to Morocco

alan45
11-07-2010, 10:33
Cheryl, the actress is getting married, not Heather, the EE character. I wondered at first where Heather would get the money from to go to MoroccoCherylo is better known by her screen name Heather than she is by her own name. Besides which the first line of my post clearly states
EastEnders star Cheryl Fergison is to wed a Moroccan GOATHERD

Im sure if I had put Cheryl Ferguson to marry goatherd people would have wondered WTF is Cheryl Ferguson

Dazzle
11-07-2010, 16:58
This story is definitely bizarre. A poor goatherd who goes on social network sites? Whatever next?!

Still, I hope Cheryl Ferguson is very happy.

Perdita
18-07-2010, 12:35
Cheryl Fergison's Moroccan lover has reportedly revealed that he is in love with her and doesn't judge their relationship on looks or age.

Yassin Al-Jermoni, who works as a goat herder, also admitted that it is a positive that Fergison is in a well paid job.

Speaking to the News of the World, the 25-year old said: "She is fat and I am cross-eyed with bad skin. We all have flaws. Hers is the fatness.

"Why is anything a problem when you are in love? Only jealous people talk about age. What does it matter that she is old? Or fat? I am young and she is old but we are in love.

He added: "We are in Africa - everyone looks for money, and so I look for money. It is what we do. I want money and I want visa and to go to Europe. Thanks to my fat new bride I am rich.

"No more goats for Yassin. I have done well, no? Thank you Cheryl. She does not want me to talk about goats. My goatherd days are behind me. I have money now from Cheryl. She likes to keep me nice.

"I will go to London or she will come and live here in Morocco. She said she will give up everything for me, even the television. She was lonely. Now she has love. I will be famous when we are together. I am ready for this. With fame comes many riches. I am ready."

It was a reported last week that the pair met online and that Fergison had visited Morocco twice to visit him.

Dazzle
18-07-2010, 16:17
Hmm... :hmm:

Siobhan
18-07-2010, 16:24
Hmm... :hmm:

I am thinking the same.. the fact that he called her FAT about 20 times in this interview tells me she is going to be heartbroken and he just wants her cash.. maybe that is just me been a cynical!

Perdita
18-07-2010, 16:58
Same here, obviously already living off her money .... don't like it

StarsOfCCTV
18-07-2010, 21:32
I wouldn't be surprised if he was after her money but that interview sounds totally made up.

Not that I particularly care what Cheryl Fergison does with her love life.. :lol:

tammyy2j
19-07-2010, 12:38
I thought she was married already with kids

Dazzle
19-07-2010, 16:45
I thought she was married already with kids

I think she's divorced, with one kid.

Perdita
01-02-2011, 20:53
Cheryl Fergison has revealed that she is "so excited" to be marrying her Moroccan fiancé Yassine Al-Jermoni.

The EastEnders actress, who met the 25-year-old on an internet chatroom last April, said that she never thought she would be in love again after her divorce three years ago.

She told Closer: "Check out my bling engagement ring! Isn't it beautiful? Yassine proposed in a very romantic way. On Christmas Day he made a path of tealights and rose petals leading from the hall to the bedroom.

"He'd written in rose petals on the sheets: 'Will you marry me?' He's my angel. I never thought I'd feel this way again but he's made me feel like a new woman. I'm so excited!"

She added: "My EastEnders co-stars haven't really spoken to me about my engagement - they've got their own lives to worry about."

The 46-year-old explained that the fact Al-Jermoni has little money doesn't bother her in the slightest.

She confessed: "It's not about money. I don't care if we don't have a big white wedding. I'd get married in Asda if it meant I could spend the rest of my life with Yassine."

Fergison plans to move Al-Jermoni, who currently lives with his parents in Morocco, into her house in Kent and explained that she "can't wait" to live with him.

The star, who has a 12-year old son, Alex, by her ex-husband Jamshed Saddiqi, admitted: "It's tough having a long-distance relationship so I can't wait until we're both in the same place. I already have a fantastic son so I don't want any more kids with Yassine. We're already a happy unit."

DS

JustJodi
02-02-2011, 11:01
Is she as stupid as her character ???????????????????????? The guy is in this for the moola and as soon as she gets his VISA and is married to her,,,hes gone,, oh and the ring, he bought it with her money probably ......He thinks he is gonna be famous,,, ha ha ha,,, Shes gonna be heart broken

JustJodi
02-02-2011, 11:02
I am thinking the same.. the fact that he called her FAT about 20 times in this interview tells me she is going to be heartbroken and he just wants her cash.. maybe that is just me been a cynical!

I am with ya all the way Shiv,,, the guy is a big PLAYER,,,,,

alan45
11-02-2011, 00:27
EASTENDER Cheryl Fergison wants Barbara Windsor to be a bridesmaid when she marries her Moroccan toyboy.
Cheryl 46, met Yassin Al-Jermoni, 25, through a social networking site and they are tying the knot later this year.

She said: "I'd love Barbara Windsor to be one of my bridesmaids.

"I'd love all of the cast and crew of EastEnders to be involved in some way because they are such a fabulous team of people."

But Cheryl, who has a son, does not plan to extend her family, saying: "I've got one kid, that's enough!"

I think she is takin a big chance as we all know Ms Windsors penchant for toy boys

Chloe O'brien
11-02-2011, 22:06
Babs the Cougar what a thought? It is just me or do you think this could turn out to be a really cheap and tacky "Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" type wedding. I'm not doubting that Cheryl doesn't love this guy but I think he is such a gold digger and she could be left humilated.

JustJodi
11-02-2011, 22:34
Babs as a bridesmaid..omg that would be way too funny, and at the same time incredibly sad, we all know where this is going, its gonna end in tears for Heather cos this penisless goatherder is gonna take her for whatever he can ...:thumbsdow A deaf friend of mine paid thousands and thousands of dollars for a Russian bride, she kept saying she needed more money to get a visa, each time she asked for money there was some sort of GLITCH in red tape.. then she needed more money for her ticket to the USA, cos the USA used to be Russia's enemy, so it costed more, it went on and on,, finally the guy took out a 2nd mortage on his house, she wiped him out of that too after a year, and the guy is now homeless and broke,,people are so GULLIBLE :(:(

alan45
07-04-2011, 00:30
Cheryl Fergison helps to keep her EastEnders co-stars relaxed on set by entertaining them with her guitar, it has been revealed.

The actress, who plays under-pressure single mother Heather Trott in the Walford-based soap, keeps spirits up by jamming along with her colleagues, according to Shona McGarty.

McGarty, best known as troubled teenager Whitney Dean, told Buzz: "Cheryl gets her guitar and has a jam.

"We all sang 'I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)' by The Proclaimers last week and were really chilled when we went back on set."

Fergison is currently preparing to marry fiancé Yassim al Jemoni, after meeting the Moroccan shop assistant, who is 19 years her junior, via the internet.

Despite the age gap, the 47-year-old has insisted that the relationship will stand the test of time, and has received the backing of her co-stars Linda Henry (Shirley Carter) and Steve McFadden (Phil Mitchell).

Perdita
12-08-2011, 15:52
Reports today calim that Eastenders actress Cheryl Fergison has recently married her Moroccan boyfriend

It is suggested that Cheryl who plays unlucky in love Heather Trott wed 25-year-old shop assistant Yassine Al-Jermoni in a ceremony near his home in Agadir.

It is also alleged that now the couple have married Cherly has hired a lawyer in a bid to secure a UK visa for Al-Jermoni, whom she met on the internet. A wedding blessing or celebration is expected to take place in the UK once Al-Jermoni's visa is secured.

Cheryl has taken a break from work at Eastenders and is now splitting her time between Agadir and her home in Sidcup, Kent.

A neighbour at their Agadir apartment said: "Cheryl seems to have settled in well during her trips here.

JustJodi
12-08-2011, 15:58
She has my deepest sympathies...I do not think for ONE minute this guy is after her for real, except for the amount of money he can get out of her.. its quite sad ... has there been any photos of the goat boy on line ??? Photos of the couple ????

nEVER mind I found an article with a photo of them ,,http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/05/22/eastenders-star-cheryl-fergison-marries-her-moroccan-toyboy-115875-23147147/

Chloe O'brien
14-08-2011, 01:33
You know I'm not an EE fan but someone needs to take the rose-tinted glasses of Cheryl if she thinks he's married her for love. It's a meal ticket pure and simple. I just hope she's had the sense to have a document written up that he get's sweet FA when the marriage goes downhill

Perdita
09-11-2011, 10:23
EastEnders star Cheryl Fergison has married her Moroccan husband for a second time.

The 47-year-old, who plays Heather Trott in the BBC soap, tied the knot with Yassine Al-Jermoni in a Surrey ceremony after the 25-year-old flew over to live with her permanently in the UK.

The couple previously married in Morocco back in May. Fergison pledged at the time to hold a UK celebration once Al-Jermoni managed to obtain a visa.

"I've been waiting so long for Yassine to come to Britain," she told The Sun. "The last time I saw him was in August, it's the longest we've been apart."

She added: "My son Alex was so excited - we were instantly like a little family."

Fergison, who met Al-Jermoni over the internet 18 months ago, apparently hinted that she may move to Morocco when her son is older.

She previously declared herself to be "crazy in love" with Al-Jermoni.

JustJodi
09-11-2011, 10:51
Hmmm now that Cheryl is no longer working for EastEnders.. wonder what the Moroccan is thinking now ?? I would love to have been a fly on the wall and listening to what the GUESTS honestly thought of those two...