PDA

View Full Version : Katie Price Signs With Living

moonstorm
25-06-2010, 11:29
Katie Price has signed a multi-million pound deal to make a string of new programmes for digital channel Living.

The model and reality star's production company, Pricey Media, has agreed an exclusive two-year contract with the channel to make "a long-running observational documentary series, a factual entertainment series, a factual formatted series and a number of pilots."

The observational show will be a follow-up to her popular ITV2 series What Katie Did Next, which aired in 2009 and saw her day-to-day life with former husband Peter Andre.

The new project is expected to be on screen in 2011.

Aside from the new fly-on-the-wall series, there will also be a "brand new factual entertainment format" to be broadcast in six parts, also due out next year.

Virgin Media's Director of Television, Claudia Rosencrantz - best known for giving Who Wants to be a Millionaire its break when she was at ITV - says 'brains and beauty' are the killer ingredients that make Katie Price such an enticing television experience.

"I've always loved and admired Katie as she has always combined her beauty with her very good brain, and I'm thrilled to be working with her again... I know we're going to come up with some amazing, must-see TV together."

:angry: I used to watch Living but no more!!

Abigail
27-06-2010, 19:14
This sounds just like what she's doing on ITV2. Observational documentary and factual entertainment sound exactly the same going by her standards.

Perdita
27-06-2010, 19:31
Katie Price has signed a multi-million pound deal to make a string of new programmes for digital channel Living.

The model and reality star's production company, Pricey Media, has agreed an exclusive two-year contract with the channel to make "a long-running observational documentary series, a factual entertainment series, a factual formatted series and a number of pilots."

The observational show will be a follow-up to her popular ITV2 series What Katie Did Next, which aired in 2009 and saw her day-to-day life with former husband Peter Andre.

The new project is expected to be on screen in 2011.

Aside from the new fly-on-the-wall series, there will also be a "brand new factual entertainment format" to be broadcast in six parts, also due out next year.

Virgin Media's Director of Television, Claudia Rosencrantz - best known for giving Who Wants to be a Millionaire its break when she was at ITV - says 'brains and beauty' are the killer ingredients that make Katie Price such an enticing television experience.

"I've always loved and admired Katie as she has always combined her beauty with her very good brain, and I'm thrilled to be working with her again... I know we're going to come up with some amazing, must-see TV together."

:angry: I used to watch Living but no more!!

Yes, she certainly is not ugly and she knows how to market herself, but she must realise that her popularity has gone since she split from Peter Andre, can't see this venture being a successful one

Perdita
26-07-2010, 20:46
Katie Price is to feature in a new reality TV show in which she will aim to find a glamour model to follow in her footsteps, say reports.

According to the Sunday Mirror, the show will air on Living TV under the name The Jordan Factor.

Price said: "I'm going to do The Jordan Factor - looking for the next Jordan."

The 34-year-old, who signed a contract with Virgin Media last month for £5m, will be making three new shows as part of the deal.

She added: "There's also gonna be a horse programme. And some reality stuff with Alex Reid and me."

moonstorm
27-07-2010, 09:13
Oh dear, do we really need another Jordan!!!