PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Micheala Spoiler

moonstorm
25-06-2010, 08:32
Jay Bowes sacked from 'Hollyoaks'

Lime PicturesHollyoaks actress Hollie-Jay Bowes has been speedily written out of the Channel 4 soap following a string of rows with show bosses.

The 21-year-old, who plays wannabe journalist Michaela McQueen, is due to film her last scenes on Monday after receiving her final script at the end of last week.

Earlier this month, Bowes broadcast her decision to quit her four-year role on Twitter following a heated exchange with new producer Paul Marquess.

During the meeting, she allegedly questioned various aspects of her story with co-star Kent Riley (Zak Ramsey) and was subsequently told that she would be dropped from this year's series of Hollyoaks Later.

After the argument, Bowes is said to have stormed out of the office and tweeted: "This past 4 years have been incredible but I think its time to find myself again! I'm officially leaving hollyoaks in the next 6 months!x (sic)"

Programme bosses, however, were so enraged by her behaviour that they asked storyliners to bring her time with the show to an abrupt and early end.

A Hollyoaks source told DS: "Hollie overstepped the mark - Paul didn't even know that she wanted to leave, so everybody was stunned when she announced her intentions on the internet."

They added: "She also annoyed storyliners by confirming tabloid reports of an alien storyline on Twitter, too."

Bowes is due to make her screen departure in August.

Perdita
14-08-2010, 15:40
Hollyoaks star Hollie-Jay Bowes has revealed that she is launching a career in the music industry.

The actress, who plays Michaela McQueen in the Channel 4 soap, said that she will soon be touring as part of her new band.

According to PA, she said: "I'm in a band called Jeanie In The Radiator and we're doing really well at the minute. We are really new, we only formed in November, and we've got quite a strong fan base in Manchester. We start gigging in October. I'm concentrating on that at the moment.

"I've been singing since I was really young. I've always played around with making music and writing it since I was 12, always wanted to do it. Now I've found a band who are as serious about it as I am and make it fun, it's perfect."

Bowes also features on the song 'Pretty Boy' by the band Redtrack. She said: "I'm guest vocalist on a single which is well exciting. I'm going to Leeds festival and performing with Redtrack. I'm really scared to be honest. The lads are so professional, they do three or four gigs a week. It's nothing to them but to me I'm stood there going, 'I'm going to die'."

The actress was sacked from Hollyoaks in June and her final scenes will air at the end of this month.

Chloe O'brien
15-08-2010, 01:30
What a silly girl. Thw nwxt time we see her will be on I'm a celeb or Dancin on ice.

Perdita
10-06-2011, 14:41
Hollyoaks star Hollie-Jay Bowes has reprised her role as Michaela McQueen following a year away from the soap, show bosses have confirmed.

Michaela will return to screens for the fourth series of Hollyoaks Later, which is due to air in autumn 2011.

More soon.

tammyy2j
11-06-2011, 21:26
They should get Zak back as well

Perdita
20-07-2012, 22:58
Holly Jay Bowes has announced that she is leaving her role on Hollyoaks

The actress, who plays Michaela McQueen, explained that she is seeking a new challenge.

"I'm leaving Hollyoaks," she told Inside Soap. "I love Michaela and she's absolutely my baby.

"But I'm 23 years old now, and it's time to explore things."

However, Digital Spy has learned that Hollyoaks producers expect Bowes to someday return for a third stint on the teen soap.

Bowes was previously sacked from Hollyoaks in 2010 by former producer Paul Marquess, but was brought back a year later.

Calvin Demba (Scott Sabeka) confirmed his departure last week, while Karen Hassan recently bowed out as Lynsey Nolan.

Bowes joined Hollyoaks in June 2006, since starring in over 270 episodes of the show.

Perdita
20-07-2012, 22:58
Holly Jay Bowes has announced that she is leaving her role on Hollyoaks

The actress, who plays Michaela McQueen, explained that she is seeking a new challenge.

"I'm leaving Hollyoaks," she told Inside Soap. "I love Michaela and she's absolutely my baby.

"But I'm 23 years old now, and it's time to explore things."

However, Digital Spy has learned that Hollyoaks producers expect Bowes to someday return for a third stint on the teen soap.

Bowes was previously sacked from Hollyoaks in 2010 by former producer Paul Marquess, but was brought back a year later.

Calvin Demba (Scott Sabeka) confirmed his departure last week, while Karen Hassan recently bowed out as Lynsey Nolan.

Bowes joined Hollyoaks in June 2006, since starring in over 270 episodes of the show.

tammyy2j
23-07-2012, 15:03
No loss