PDA

View Full Version : Grey’s Anatomy Season 7 Discussion *Spoilers*

tammyy2j
08-06-2010, 14:03
Grey’s Anatomy has officially upgraded Jesse Williams to a full-time series regular. His promotion kicks in this fall with the start of season 7.

Williams, who joined Grey’s last October as part of the polarizing Mercy West merger plot, was quickly pegged as the Invader Most Likely to See Another Season.

Shonda Rhimes last month, the Grey’s boss all but confirmed that Williams — as well as fellow rookie Sarah Drew — would be back next fall. “April and Jackson have really been folded into the group,”

Perdita
16-07-2010, 10:58
Rex FeaturesJames Tupper will join the seventh season cast of Grey's Anatomy from the autumn, according to sources.

Entertainment Weekly reports that the 44-year-old actor, who is best known for his role as Jack Slattery on ABC's Men In Trees, will portray trauma counselor Andrew Perkins for "at least two episodes".

Tupper's recurring character will help Seattle Grace recover from its disastrous season-ending bloodbath.

Grey's Anatomy returns to ABC on September 23 with an episode titled 'With You I'm Born Again'.

tammyy2j
16-07-2010, 11:02
After the harrowing Grey's Anatomy finale, in which a gunman shot up Seattle Grace Hospital, the docs will surely need some therapy.

That's where James Tupper comes in.

The Men in Trees and Mercy star will play trauma counselor Andrew Perkins in the first two episodes of the ABC medical drama, a show rep says.

The news was first reported by Entertainment Weekly.

Season 7 of Grey's premieres Thursday, Sept. 23 at 9/8c.

tammyy2j
16-08-2010, 11:14
Mandy Moore is to return to Grey's Anatomy for the medical drama's seventh season, it has been revealed.

TV Guide reports that the 26-year-old, who played patient Mary in the two-part finale for season six, will reprise her role in the show's sixth episode later this year.

Moore was given critical acclaim for her performance in May's final episode, which was seen by a peak of 16.8m viewers.

Grey's Anatomy season seven premieres on September 23.

tammyy2j
02-09-2010, 12:41
Owen and Cristina get married in the new series

tammyy2j
02-09-2010, 14:47
The executive producer of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice has revealed details of the upcoming crossover.

Shonda Rhimes told Entertainment Weekly that the episode will see Amelia (Caterina Scorsone) going to visit her brother Derek (Patrick Dempsey).

"Amelia goes to visit Derek in the third episode of Grey's," she revealed. "Derek got shot and he hasn't been returning her phone calls. He's never returned her phone calls."

Rhimes suggested that the show will help viewers to understand Derek and Amelia more.

"What I love about the episode is that it really illuminates Derek," she said. "Remember, Derek's father was shot when they were kids - something that both Amelia and Derek witnessed. And for both of them, Derek's shooting brings up all these memories of that. And you also get to see the two Shepherd neurosurgeons operating together, which I think is kind of badass."

Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice both return for new seasons on September 23 on ABC.

suviawilliams
15-09-2010, 09:46
HI
Suvia Williams here

I really Like this Show because every character plays a vital role in this show and mostly I like " watch greys anatomy online (http://www.iwatchgreysanatomy.com) | " every day I watch this show and I am not miss any episode.

tammyy2j
15-09-2010, 12:15
Australian model-turned-actress Rachael Taylor—best known Stateside for her role as “signals analyst” Maggie in Transformers—is joining Grey’s Anatomy for a multi-episode arc

Perdita
17-09-2010, 16:35
Sandra Oh has explained the reasons for Cristina's upcoming wedding on Grey's Anatomy.

Earlier this year, it emerged that Cristina will marry Owen (Kevin McKidd) in the season seven premiere.

Oh has now explained that Cristina decides to tie the knot because of the shootings in the last finale.

"Big life things happen when people go through traumatic events that are life and death," she told People. "You understand what is important to you. [Cristina] decides to get married based on an essential need to be safe."

Oh also revealed that the ceremony is "relaxed and casual" and joked that the cast enjoyed the chance to dress up.

"Everyone [was] looking so great and glam," she said. "It's rare for us!"

The season premiere of Grey's Anatomy will air on September 23 on ABC.

StarsOfCCTV
17-09-2010, 17:19
No Cristina don't marry Owen! :p

tammyy2j
04-10-2010, 12:37
Peter MacNicol has joined the cast of Grey's Anatomy for a multi-episode arc.

MacNicol, who starred in Ally McBeal, Numb3rs and 24, will play Dr. Stark, a pediatrics attending who will be working closely with Alex (Justin Chambers).

The 56-year-old actor will pop in during sweeps for at least two episodes.

CrazyLea
04-10-2010, 15:27
Is Teddy going to being in S7?
I still think Owen and Teddy are better than Owen and Cristina!

tammyy2j
04-10-2010, 15:41
Is Teddy going to being in S7?
I still think Owen and Teddy are better than Owen and Cristina!

Yes she is in Season 7

tammyy2j
16-11-2010, 13:44
Rescue Me star Daniel Sunjata has been cast in a recurring role on ABC's Grey's Anatomy.

Sunjata will play a nurse and love interest to Dr. Bailey (Chandra Wilson). His first appearance will be on the Dec. 2 episode titled "Adrift and At Peace."

tammyy2j
12-01-2011, 14:09
The team behind Grey's Anatomy are reportedly planning to air a 'real-time' episode of the show.

TV Guide says that the instalment, which is due to air on February 10, is called 'Golden Hour'.

It will allegedly follow Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) for 60 minutes as she tries to run the emergency room by herself.

The phrase "golden hour" is said to be a medical term used to describe the vital first hour after a patient has suffered from a trauma.

Earlier this season, an episode of Grey's Anatomy was filmed in a documentary style. The show's executive producer Shonda Rhimes has also confirmed that she is planning a musical episode.

lizann
12-01-2011, 20:21
I'm liking Lexie more and more she is becoming the best character on the show for me