PDA

View Full Version : Best Scene of 2003- 2004

angelblue
11-06-2005, 21:21
Hi guys i just want to know what do you think was the best scene of 2003 or 2004 :lol:

stapler
11-06-2005, 21:23
The two-hander between Dennis and Den in the Vic at April, no question! lol

Rach33
11-06-2005, 21:26
There are loads Best scene erm Den and Dennis's confrontation in the Vic was pure class that's 2004
2003 when Dennis decked Phil on arriving (1st of May 2003) and when he killed Dalton
oh and I liked Chrissie chopping Kate's hair off oh, Dennis and Sharon's first night PURE PASSION 30th September 2003

Oh I know my fave 23rd December 2004 when Andy had just thrown Sam out he goes in the kitchen puts on the radio cuts some cake does a little dance stabs the knife in Sam's name sits down and outs his feet up while Sam is banging on the door outside

PURE GENIUS

stapler
11-06-2005, 21:39
And not forgetting the lead-up to Sam's first Christmas when he'd stuffed the bottle of milk up the turkey's... undesirables.

Chris_2k11
11-06-2005, 21:51
I loved Lisa turning up at Phil & Kate's reception at the Vic and catching the boquet, and Phil turns around, sees it's her, and she goes "lucky me" and just looks at him & Kate. :clap: i thought it was great :cheer: :D

callummc
11-06-2005, 21:59
For me it was dens return,the 2 hander with him and sharon infact the full week of his return,then the next episode where dot thought she'd seen her first ghost,then the 2 hander with dot and den

Alisha
11-06-2005, 22:10
The two-hander between Dennis and Den in the Vic at April, no question! lol

Ditto!

Simply suberb. Eastenders at its finest (in 2004) and personally a hard episode to top.

angelblue
11-06-2005, 22:15
Yes i thought that two hander was brilliant and the bit were dennis had just hit sharon and he couldnt believe what he had just done and dot said come on dennis and he was kind of tearful that was just an execellent espiode :clap:

melanielovesdennisrickman
11-06-2005, 22:24
There are loads Best scene erm Den and Dennis's confrontation in the Vic was pure class that's 2004
2003 when Dennis decked Phil on arriving (1st of May 2003) and when he killed Dalton
oh and I liked Chrissie chopping Kate's hair off oh, Dennis and Sharon's first night PURE PASSION 30th September 2003

Oh I know my fave 23rd December 2004 when Andy had just thrown Sam out he goes in the kitchen puts on the radio cuts some cake does a little dance stabs the knife in Sam's name sits down and outs his feet up while Sam is banging on the door outside

PURE GENIUS

Hiya!!!!!
Might Sound A Bit Weird,But Those Are My Favourites Too,LOL!!!!!
I Loved The Arrival Of Dennis,And The Start Of Shannis (Watched That Episode On DVD Last Night At 3 O'Clock,LOL!!!!!),Dennis Killing Dalton,And The Episode When Andy Threw Sam Out Was Classic,LOL!!!!!
I Was Laughing And Crying At The Same Time,As Paul Trueman Just Left In A Really Sad Way,But Andy Was Sooooo Funny!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

angelblue
11-06-2005, 22:26
Can you get them on dvd?

melanielovesdennisrickman
11-06-2005, 22:39
Hiya!!!!!
No,I Tape Them On Video,When The Omnibus Is On,And Then A Friend Of My Dads Puts Them On DVD For Me!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Rach33
11-06-2005, 23:57
Melanie it's getting spooky isn't it we agree on alot he he I don't mind it's nice to know someone agrees Bawled my eyes out when Paul left when he was saying his prayers awwww bless him one bit got me when he said "Now and in the hour of our death" awwww

.:SpIcYsPy:.
12-06-2005, 09:03
Den's return

Babe14
12-06-2005, 09:34
Shannis, Den and Dennis stiching Phil up, Andy chucking Sam out, Dennis/Dalton. Gangster storylines, Paul getting involved in the criminal world, his exit, Janine and Barry, When Ian met Jane, Lynne's exit and the arrival of my Moon babies:)

jo3520
12-06-2005, 12:23
Can you get them on dvd?

yea cuz i wud by a few of my fav episodes!! lol xxxxx

Layne
12-06-2005, 12:34
I liked Chrissie's revenge on Kate, snip snip!!!
The whole run up to that was great, liked it when Chrissie threw water over that women in the Club,Jealous!!

There has been loads of great scenes though!

Layne
12-06-2005, 12:35
Shannis, Den and Dennis stiching Phil up, Andy chucking Sam out, Dennis/Dalton. Gangster storylines, Paul getting involved in the criminal world, his exit, Janine and Barry, When Ian met Jane, Lynne's exit and the arrival of my Moon babies:)
All of them yes!!!!!

Amber
12-06-2005, 13:08
the arrival of my Moon babies:)
Oh yeah :wub:
And Chrissie's entrance :D
And Kat and Alfie's wedding and Den cancelling Christmas, Dennis's arrival..
The list goes on :)

Rach33
12-06-2005, 13:21
I loved the first Jake and Chrissie scene in the Vic when they were getting ready for the party and JAke asked Chrissie if she was bringing her dad (Den) if I remember rightly

Amber
12-06-2005, 13:25
I loved the first Jake and Chrissie scene in the Vic when they were getting ready for the party and JAke asked Chrissie if she was bringing her dad (Den) if I remember rightly
Yeah :rotfl:
I loved that one too :)

Bryan
12-06-2005, 13:32
I liked Chrissie's revenge on Kate, snip snip!!!
The whole run up to that was great, liked it when Chrissie threw water over that women in the Club,Jealous!!

There has been loads of great scenes though!

that defiantly was the best scene of 04, it was robbed by sarah the stalker in the eastenders xra poll

Angeldelight
12-06-2005, 13:39
Oh My God these are all fab... i can't pick just one it's impossible... Den n Dennis in the vic... Chrissie's revenege... Paul's exit... dennis' arrival (punching Phil)... Christmas 03 when Kat and Alfie got married... Dot & Den (i've got cancer)... Patrick and Yolande getting married (anthony came back) JULY 04... Paul loses his daughter APRIL 03... there are so many...

stapler
12-06-2005, 14:32
Oh My God these are all fab... i can't pick just one it's impossible... Den n Dennis in the vic... Chrissie's revenege... Paul's exit... dennis' arrival (punching Phil)... Christmas 03 when Kat and Alfie got married... Dot & Den (i've got cancer)... Patrick and Yolande getting married (anthony came back) JULY 04... Paul loses his daughter APRIL 03... there are so many...

Oh, yes of course, the lock-in was class! If Ash hadn't been there... and it didn't keep cutting to Martin, Stalker Sarah, Tariq, Ronny, Mickey and Spencer though :thumbsdow

Bryan
12-06-2005, 14:42
paul's exit? i dent like that it was boring... getting into a cab to await his death?

besides it was outdone on that episode by sam's commupance (all happened on my bday so a great epsiode really!!!)

bondboffin

Rach33
12-06-2005, 14:46
I liked the build up to Paul's death hated the storyline but his goodbyes to Patrick and him saying his prayers broke my heart Gary Beadle should have been up for Best Actor for that he was brill

Bryan
12-06-2005, 14:50
whos the couple in ur banner other than jake and chrissie?

looks like shelly unwin and phil hunter

bondboffin

Bad Wolf
12-06-2005, 14:51
it was lovely at the valentines ball/dance (ball is pushing it, its ee for gods sake) when sharon and dennis danced, no one knew they liked wach other, the chemistry was brilliant

all together now awwwwwww!!!!!!!

drfinatley one of the most romantic moments!

Angeldelight
12-06-2005, 15:00
Oh My God i just watched the clip where Dennis attcked Den and then hit Sharon... Oh My God i was on the verge of tears again... EVIL Den EVIL...

Rach33
12-06-2005, 15:07
Rach I loved the valentines ball too we could see it no one else could

Babes you know that clip upsets you remember he's dead now so he can't be mean again god i hated that episode and loved it all at once

Bad Wolf
12-06-2005, 15:07
which was that?

ameliauk1
12-06-2005, 15:10
joelbeckettlover your banner is ready now xxx amelia

Angeldelight
12-06-2005, 17:26
which was that?

when Sharon and Dennis came back from the hoilday... then Den returned and found out... Dennis and Den were in the Vic and Den was taunting him... Den also said something nasty to Dennis about his childhood and Dennis went for him... Andy's men managed to hold him down and then Den winked at Dennis and he lunged for him as Sharon walked through the door... she rushed over to Dennis putting her hand on his shoulder and he turned round and punched her...

stapler
12-06-2005, 18:19
My favourite episode! Dot was great too lol.

Charmed
12-06-2005, 20:58
I liked Dens Return.The episode when he said "Your boyfriends got the same name as your father."and then sharon replying "He's not my boyfriend he's your son!!!!!"that was totally brill.Kat and Alfies wedding was good too,it was really sweet

?????
12-06-2005, 21:55
oh my god i got lots of fave eppys. when dennis first came. when he killed dalton. the valentine ball dance thingy when shannis was dancing and only we could see the love between them and no one else.(also dennis looked proper FIT in a suit, sharon looked beautiful too) when dennis punched sharon(gawd i hated den but loved it the same time) when sharon found out about dalton and confronted dennis about it,(dennis also looked really nice) and the best has to be 'that night'- DENS RETURN and the start of shannis. i watched that eppie so many times now but i still love it. 'HELLO PRINCESS'

it was proberly the only good storyline louise berridge ever came up with to be honest.

my worst eppie has to be when zonnis first started, when zoe got dressed as a tart to impress dennis! anyone remember that eppy? and i hated every single eppie that followed featuring the awful zonnis. still today i wonder how a awful storyline like that survived so long....

stapler
12-06-2005, 22:03
oh my god i got lots of fave eppys. when dennis first came. when he killed dalton. the valentine ball dance thingy when shannis was dancing and only we could see the love between them and no one else.(also dennis looked proper FIT in a suit, sharon looked beautiful too) when dennis punched sharon(gawd i hated den but loved it the same time) when sharon found out about dalton and confronted dennis about it,(dennis also looked really nice) and the best has to be 'that night'- DENS RETURN and the start of shannis. i watched that eppie so many times now but i still love it. 'HELLO PRINCESS'

it was proberly the only good storyline louise berridge ever came up with to be honest.

my worst eppie has to be when zonnis first started, when zoe got dressed as a tart to impress dennis! anyone remember that eppy? and i hated every single eppie that followed featuring the awful zonnis. still today i wonder how a awful storyline like that survived so long....

Dennis wore the same suit 'that night' as well as when Den punched him, had the two-hander with Dot, phoned Chrissie then disappeared for two months lol. Sorry, strayed off the point now...

Rach33
12-06-2005, 22:07
he did didn't he and in an episode with Zoe can't remember exactly which one but he wore the same belt as the first night with Sharon I knwo that belt well

stapler
12-06-2005, 22:10
Lol, the big silver one? Hehe... okay, I think I look too much!

Rach33
12-06-2005, 22:21
me too he he

Carrie Bradshaw
13-06-2005, 14:34
Sorry, offtopic, but I really love your sig Joel Beckett Lover. Those eyes are scary, they follow you :eek: - its freaking me out :eek: !!

ElectricToes
13-06-2005, 14:37
Den's Returning episode [That Night :wub:]
The night Shannis got together after the Valentines ball
Or Den/Dennis two hander in the Vic
Or when Den made Dennis cry
Or Christmas day

littlemo
13-06-2005, 21:32
he did didn't he and in an episode with Zoe can't remember exactly which one but he wore the same belt as the first night with Sharon I knwo that belt well

Dennis always manages to look gorgeous in any situation doesn't he?!! In fact the more emotional he gets, the more he looks adorably sexy.

stapler
13-06-2005, 21:56
Lol, it's the little boy lost charm.

littlemo
13-06-2005, 22:03
Lol, it's the little boy lost charm.

Yes it gets you everytime doesn't it!

stapler
13-06-2005, 22:20
Hehe.

ElectricToes
13-06-2005, 22:41
Just love him :wub:

Rach33
13-06-2005, 23:13
awwwwwww bless him my little Denny boy

stapler
14-06-2005, 15:09
awwwwwww bless him my little Denny boy

Hehe.

Katie
14-06-2005, 17:37
my worst eppie has to be when zonnis first started, when zoe got dressed as a tart to impress dennis! anyone remember that eppy?
I think she did that in about 10 episodes, maybe more!

~*~Leanne~*~
14-06-2005, 20:14
The best episodes are any between sharon and dennis

Bryan
14-06-2005, 20:25
phil's return was a great epsiode...but that was 05,oh well

counting the days till the mitchells return :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

by enda year peggy has to shout geroutta my pub

bondboffin

?????
14-06-2005, 21:18
I think she did that in about 10 episodes, maybe more!

lol so true, she dressed like a tart all the time. i remember she came up with a new skimpy dress every eppie. watching zonnis was much as exciting as watching paint dry. if i remember right all they did was go out, (so zoe could wear her new dress) have sex and then go out again and then jump in bed again!

Rach33
14-06-2005, 21:24
Remeber When Zoe tried to make Dennis jealous by flirting with Jake and he yanked her upstairs and called her a tart loved it her face was classsic

chocolate
14-06-2005, 21:32
i loved the scene with sharon and dennis in the kitchen on the night on Dens return you could just feel the tension between them!!! lol!!

?????
14-06-2005, 21:56
Remeber When Zoe tried to make Dennis jealous by flirting with Jake and he yanked her upstairs and called her a tart loved it her face was classsic

lol that was funny. also when the whole fairground saga happend and dennis won a teddy and gave to sharon and zoe got so jelouse and started crying her eyes out. or when he slapped her one just before he left. lol that was pure classic.

Bryan
15-06-2005, 12:02
[QUOTE=?????]she dressed like a tart all the time. i remember she came up with a new skimpy dress every eppie. QUOTE]

like mother, like daughter, thats all im saying on the matter

bondboffin