PDA

View Full Version : C4 plans 'Come Dine' Big Brother special?

moonstorm
06-05-2010, 14:23
Channel 4 is rumoured to be planning a Big Brother Come Dine With Me special.

Former contestant Nick Bateman suggested the idea earlier this year, claiming that he would like to go on the show with series five star Victor Ebuwa, Freddie 'Halfwit' Fisher, Mario Marconi and Darren Ramsay.

He claimed that he pitched the idea to the programme's producers, but the project was turned down.

However, writing on his Twitter account yesterday during filming of the Big Brother 11 promo, Bateman said that Channel 4 is now going ahead with special episode, but will be using different contestants.

"Not doing Come Dine With Me. Instead Brian Belo, Brian Dowling, Nadia [Almada] and somebody else I never heard of," he wrote.

A Come Dine With Me will air tonight on Channel 4 as part of their alternative election coverage, while a WAG World Cup special featuring Nicola Tappenden will air in June.

Dazzle
06-05-2010, 16:00
I'll watch any Come Dine with Me, even a Big Brother themed one.

Perdita
08-05-2010, 12:48
Michael Barrymore will apparently host three other former gameshow presenters in a special episode of Come Dine With Me.

The former Strike It Lucky star will be up against Pat Sharp (Fun House), Jenny Powell (Wheel of Fortune) and Anthea Redfern (The Generation Game) in the culinary competition.

Barrymore, 58, will vie to hold the best dinner party on the show, which The Mirror reports will be shown on Channel 4 later this month.