PDA

View Full Version : Boxing Match

Jade
11-06-2005, 13:05
They've argued in the bedroom, in the kitchen and in the garden. Now Science and Kemal are arguing inside two large cardboard boxes.

Kemal found living in a box challenging from the start. "I don't like it, I want to get out. Can we smoke? What's this? What's this little camera thing? Oh my god it's a light for my head. We might be here 'til night," a constant stream of thoughts came from Kemal's box.

"This is the ********** task I've ever heard of in my life. Oh no, my carrot's falling on my head... I've brought in a carrot and a vegetable peeler," he prattled on incomprehensibly.

"Oh my god, someone's smashed into me. I'm going to throw carrot at them," Kemal squawked when Science shunted his box into Kemal's

"You're the most annoying boy in England," Science told Kemal, trying to get him to shut up for a minute.

"Shut up," the belly dancer snapped. "No, you shut up." Science fired back. "SHUT UP!" Kemal shouted. And so it went on.

Science and Kemal then had a sort of tank war. Bumping into each other's boxes and hurling abuse from inside their cardboard tanks.

"Science get away from me," Kemal said. "You get away from me! You stink, 'cos you don't clean your thong," came Science's reply from within the box.

It all got a bit much for Science and at six minutes past midday he became the first to leave his box.

His first act of freedom? Pouring water through Kemal's peepholes of course!

ameliauk1
11-06-2005, 13:53
did you see it when kemal threw water over science wow that was funny!! also science has annoyed everyone by putting teabags in there boxes undoing the strings on there boxes and pulling kemal out of his box lol xxx amelia