PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale Spoilers 03 - 07 May 2010

Perdita
21-04-2010, 12:14
5598: Monday 03 May 7pm – 7.30pm

• Natasha (Amanda Donohoe) is thrown by Nathan’s (Lyndon Ogbourne) return: what will he want from her?
• Aaron (Danny Miller) clocks that Paddy’s (Dominic Brunt) growing fond of having Chas (Lucy Pargeter) around.
• Nikhil’s (Rik Makarem) intrigued to learn that Maisie (Alice Coulthard) likes him.

5599: Tuesday 04 May 7pm – 7.30pm

• Nathan (Lyndon Ogbourne) attempts to warn Declan (Jason Merrells) off.
• Aaron (Danny Miller) thinks Paddy’s (Dominic Brunt) getting too close to Chas (Lucy Pargeter).
• Nicola (Nicola Wheeler) causes trouble at nursery.

5560: Wednesday 05 May 7pm – 7.30pm

• Nicola (Nicola Wheeler) takes it upon herself to discipline Cathy.
• Ryan’s (James Sutton) angered to hear of Nathan (Lyndon Ogbourne) visiting Faye (Kim Thomson).
• Eve (Suzanne Shaw) makes her intentions clear to John (James Thornton).

5561: Thursday 06 May 7pm – 7.30pm

• Viv (Deena Payne) wants answers over what happened to Cathy.
• Nathan (Lyndon Ogbourne) hopes giving the money back will win Natasha’s (Amanda Donohoe) trust.
• Eve (Suzanne Shaw) continues to flirt with John (James Thornton).

5562: Thursday 06 May 8pm – 8.30pm

• Nicola’s (Nicola Wheeler) apologies fall flat with Viv (Deena Payne).
• Declan (Jason Merrells) makes sure Nathan (Lyndon Ogbourne) knows his place.
• John (James Thornton) struggles to ignore Eve’s (Suzanne Shaw) charms.

5563: Friday 07 May 7pm – 7.30pm

• Bob (Anthony Audenshaw) warns Viv (Deena Payne) she’s gone too far.
• Nicola’s (Nicola Wheeler) devastated to learn she could be facing a prison sentence.
• Chas (Lucy Pargeter) worries about Aaron (Danny Miller) returning to work.

lizann
21-04-2010, 12:22
Nathan's back and Eve is chasing John :thumbsdow

Who is Cathy?

Perdita
21-04-2010, 12:49
Cathy is Viv's daughter, Cathy and brother Heathcliffe :)

Perdita
25-04-2010, 08:09
And finally to Emmerdale, where Viv confronts Nicola over a bite mark she's found on her daughter Cathy's arm.

Viv's stunned when Cathy reveals that Nicola bit her and with that, the doting mother bolts across the village to have it out with Nicola in front of Natasha and Declan.

Will Nicola come clean?

These scenes air on Thursday, May 6 at 7pm on ITV1.

alan45
26-04-2010, 10:19
Natasha is relieved when Maisie reveals that she fancies Nikhil rather than Declan. But she has
other things to worry about when Nathan reappears and it becomes clear that he is blackmailing his
mother into letting him come back. But Declan soon has the measure of him and wastes no time in
putting him in his place. Nathan also gets a cold reception when
he tries to apologise to Faye, and Ryan storms into Home Farm
warning him to stay away from her. Aaron is concerned by Chas
and Paddy's growing affection for each other and convinces her
to move out of Smithy before she hurts his mate again. Doug
feels jealous when he sees Diane's warm welcome for Charlie.
Nicola is helping out at the nursery, where her childcare skills
prove sadly lacking when she tries to discipline Cathy by biting
her. Viv is furious and has Nicola arrested for assaulting a minor,
while Bob finds himself caught in the middle. Adam is distracted
when Eve turns up for work at the farm scantily clad, but it is soon apparent that it's not him she
interested in - it's his father. Aaron summons up the courage to go back to the garage for the first
time after his suicide attempt. Pollard and Val consider buying Terry's share of the B&B. Gennie and
Jamie plan to move to Newquay and run a pub. Things finally seem resolved between Laurel and
Ashley.

ITV COM

tammyy2j
26-04-2010, 10:22
Nicola bites a child is that correct?

I am sure though that i read somewhere that the only way to stop a child biting is to bite them back but it seems drastic imo

Perdita
27-04-2010, 09:54
Nathan returns to the village
Airs on Monday, May 3 2010 at 19:00 BST on ITV1

Natasha's clearly relieved when Maisie admits that she fancies Nikhil, not Declan, while Declan's pleased that he seems to be getting to Natasha. The Wyldes have bigger problems, though, when Nathan returns to the village.

Natasha can't believe her son's audacity but his comeback makes sense when he reveals that Maisie informed him about Declan. Nathan insists that he's back to help but Natasha's unable to contain her anger as she realises that he's blackmailing her once again - this time to allow him return to the family fold.

In turmoil, Natasha breaks down. What's Nathan up to? Will Natasha welcome him home?

Meanwhile, Chas and Paddy are relaxed in each other's company at Smithy. However, it doesn't go unnoticed when Aaron catches them play fighting. Aaron's left worrying that having Chas around is bringing back unnecessarily fond memories for Paddy.

Elsewhere, Declan tells Nikhil that Maisie fancies him, so he makes a concerted effort to flirt with her at The Woolpack. Jai, however, reminds his brother that he once failed at wooing Maisie. Will Nikhil succeed where Jai failed?

Also, Nicola ropes Leyla into making her wedding dress for her; Turner's flattered when Declan asks his advice about Home Farm; Adam points out that Adele clearly has a crush on Andy; Gennie and Jamie return from Newquay in high spirits; and Terry's furious when Val suggests claiming compensation for Pollard's fall.

Nathan's unnerved by Declan
Airs on Tuesday, May 4 2010 at 19:00 BST on ITV1

Having finally persuaded Natasha to let him stay, Nathan wastes no time in ensuring that Declan knows who he is and his place in the family. When Will gives Nathan a hero's welcome to his brother, Natasha realises that she has to let him stay. Natasha, however, she makes it clear to Nathan that he shouldn't get too comfortable.

A plan forming in his mind, Nathan visits Declan and attempts to force him into selling his share of Home Farm. However, Declan's unmoved by Nathan's childish demands and insists that he's going nowhere. Nathan's uncharacteristically left rattled by their discussion.

Meanwhile, Paddy's defensive when Aaron notices his increasing affection towards Chas. Not wanting Paddy to get hurt, Aaron kindly convinces Chas that it's time for her to move out.

Chas tentatively smiles when he suggests that she could still stop by on occasion to check on him.

Elsewhere, Nicola's taken aback when she discovers that the substitute nursery teacher Gemma is so young. When Nicola returns to the nursery and finds Angelica with a full nappy, she causes a scene and accuses Gemma of neglect.

Also, Terry tells Val and Pollard that he's selling his half of the B&B and they quietly consider buying him out; Doug's annoyed by Diane's delight when Charlie returns from France; and Gennie and Jamie are thoughtful at the possibility of running a pub they saw in Newquay.

Nicola bites Cathy Hope at nursery
Airs on Wednesday, May 5 2010 at 19:00 BST on ITV1

Nicola shows no remorse when the nursery's forced to close following her outburst, which subsequently caused the teacher to quit. With that, Laurel offers to take the day off to look after some of the children.

Later, Nicola arrives at Mulberry and reluctantly agrees to muck in when Laurel ropes her into helping out. When Nicola sees Cathy Hope go to bite Angelica, she instinctively bites her back but is immediately shocked at her actions.

Laurel can't believe what's happened, especially when Nicola refuses to tell Viv. Bob leaves Laurel's house, bemused by Cathy's behaviour and when Viv sees the bite mark on her daughter's arm, she's determined to find out who's responsible. How long can Nicola keep the incident a secret?

Meanwhile, Nathan appears to be genuinely sorry when he apologises to Faye for his actions. Faye, however, remains standoffish and warns him to stay away from Ryan. On hearing about Nathan's pathetic apology, Ryan storms around to Home Farm.

Declan interrupts Ryan and Nathan's showdown, smiling incredulously at Nathan when Ryan indignantly warns his half-brother to keep his distance.

Elsewhere, Adam's clearly distracted by Eve who turns up at the farm wearing skimpy clothes and refusing to wear overalls. However, John's thrown when she seductively suggests that she's more interested in father than son. Later, Moira picks up on John's awkwardness.

Also, Pollard considers selling Farrars to fund Terry's B&B share; Gennie and Jamie announce their decision to pursue a new life in Newquay; and Declan encourages Nikhil to ask Maisie out on a date.

Viv confronts Nicola over Cathy's bite mark
Airs on Thursday, May 6 2010 at 19:00 BST on ITV1

Viv's determined to discover out who's responsible for the bite mark on Cathy's arm and forces Bob to take the day off to look after the children. Bob's stunned when Cathy reveals it was Nicola who bit her.

Worried about how she'll react, Bob lets Cathy tell Viv. In the wake of the revelation, Bob's attempts to instill rational thoughts are thwarted when she storms out.

At Home Farm, Nicola's shamefaced when Viv bursts in and confronts her in front of Natasha and Declan. What will Viv's next move be?

Meanwhile, Nathan's put out when Natasha and Declan go elsewhere to discuss business privately.

Nathan's eager to regain his mother's trust but is left disappointed by her reaction when he offers to pack back all the money he took.

Elsewhere, Eve admits to Andy that she's enjoying farm life. When John accidentally crashes the Land Rover, Eve cheekily suggests that he should buy her lunch when he drops the car off at the garage.

Also, Maisie asks Ryan to make an effort to get along with Nathan; and Paddy's concerned that Aaron's resigned himself to the idea of prison life.

Nicola faces the prospect of prison
Airs on Friday, May 7 2010 at 19:00 BST on ITV1

Nicola can't help herself when she's rude to police officer, while Viv ignores Bob's pleas to retract her statement. He's left deflated when she treats him like he's betrayed her.

At the police station, Nicola's devastated to learn that she has been charged and could be handed a six-month custodial sentence. With that, she breaks down in Jimmy's arms.

When they return to the village, Nicola indignantly confronts Viv and Bob's shocked to hear that Nicola faces prison. Disgusted by his wife's actions, Bob walks away, while Viv remains unapologetic. Will Bob be able to change Viv's mind? How will Nicola cope?

Meanwhile, Chas is anxious when Cain informs her that Aaron will be returning to work at the garage the following day. Concerned for her son, Chas asks Cain not to let on that he knows about Aaron's sexuality.

Later, Chas confides her worries to Paddy but he assures her that it will be good for Aaron to get his life back on track.

Elsewhere, Laurel's nervous for Nicola and after spending the day at the police station she is touched to arrive home to a romantic meal. She is grateful that Ashley has gone to so much effort and they embrace for the first time in a long time.

Also, Andy's uncomfortable when John and Moira point out that Adele fancies him; Marlon's unable to play it cool with Rhona; and Andy and Moira tease John about Eve's flirting.

How hard did Nicola bite Cathy's arm to leave a mark :eek:

Perdita
29-04-2010, 18:49
Lyndon Ogbourne has revealed that he is thrilled by the strong reactions his Emmerdale character provokes from viewers.

The actor's twisted alter ego Nathan Wylde returns to screens next week following a break from the village and is expected to cause more trouble for his family in the months ahead.

Fans have already seen Nathan try to blackmail mum Natasha (Amanda Donohoe) after she confessed to killing his dad Mark. He has also attacked his father's first wife Faye Lamb (Kim Thomson) in dramatic scenes.

Speaking to Inside Soap, Ogbourne admitted: "I already have people giving me jokey abuse while I'm out and about regarding how nasty Nathan is. But I'm actually really chuffed about that, because if viewers want to go out of their way to tell me what a git my character is, then I must be doing something right!"

He continued: "When Nathan was away from the village, I was travelling in India. Even over there, I bumped into someone who gave me a hard time. There's no escape from Nathan!

"I do find myself trying to defend him, though. Because I know him so well, he's someone I want to stand up for - though I'm not sure there's any justification for the way he behaves."