PDA

View Full Version : My threads being randomly closed

Emmak2005
10-06-2005, 23:51
I don't know what was wrong with my last thread. This is a general section, where we can talk about what we want too. Or so I thought anyway. This board ought to be renamed if we're not allowed to do posts about things like the shout box. It's not as if I did anything illegal & put it in the soap section. :nono:

Debs
11-06-2005, 00:00
I don't know what was wrong with my last thread. This is a general section, where we can talk about what we want too. Or so I thought anyway. This board ought to be renamed if we're not allowed to do posts about things like the shout box. It's not as if I did anything illegal & put it in the soap section. :nono:

maybe it was closed because it wasnt realy a discussion and you posted it in the general discussion section.

:)

Emmak2005
11-06-2005, 00:12
maybe it was closed because it wasnt realy a discussion and you posted it in the general discussion section.

:) OK, fair enough. I don't think I could've worded it into a 'discussion' anyway. This thread may as well be closed now.

Treacle
11-06-2005, 02:46
Please do not question the actions of the Moderators who keep the site ticking over smoothly. They don't close topics for the good of their health. It appears to me, "said" topic was closed for being pointless :)
Hope this helps.
Without further ado, I'm going to close this (as requested).

Meh
11-06-2005, 12:09

I closed your last thread re the shoutbox simply because if everyone was to post how many posts they needed to use the shoutbox it would a) be pointless, and b) classed as spam.

Hope that helps. :)