Hollyoaks Des Townsend Kris Deedigan TBC
Hollyoaks Calvin Valentine Ricky Whittle May
Hollyoaks Lauren Valentine Dominique Jackson Summer
Hollyoaks Leo Valentine Brian Bovell Summer
Hollyoaks Sasha Valentine Nathalie Emmannuelle Summer

There is going to be no one left!!!

Dazzle
08-04-2010, 15:33
Cindy and Mercedes should be added to the list too. I'm so glad Darren isn't leaving. I must admit I've given up on Hollyoaks at the moment, but will try watching again when some of the changes have been made.

Katy
08-04-2010, 15:48
Im not sad about any of them leaving, except maybe Zac, good riddance!

With how poor it is at the moment, the only way is up.

Perdita
08-06-2010, 16:31
Hollyoaks stars Melissa Walton, Kevin Sacre and Gerard McCarthy have been filming their final scenes for the soap today.

Walton, who plays Loretta Jones on the Chester-based serial, shared the news with fans on her Twitter page this morning and confessed that she was feeling emotional over her exit.

The actress wrote: "I'm sharing my last day with Kevin Sacre and Gerard McCarthy!! Aw sad times :-( xxx."

In a later post, she added: "Am now blubbing wreck! Gonna miss everyone here so much!"

The departures of Walton and her screen love interest Sacre (Jake Dean) were announced in March following the arrival of Hollyoaks' new series producer Paul Marquess. McCarthy, meanwhile, is bowing out as Kris Fisher in order to pursue new projects.

Writing on his own Twitter page today, McCarthy admitted: "Am close to tears already! Sad I know... prepared myself yesterday by getting the Glee box set for tonight!"

A number of new faces will arrive on Hollyoaks in the coming months to fill the gaps left behind by departing cast members.

hbk4894
08-06-2010, 18:29
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1272713 read this not be announced for sure yet

Perdita
08-06-2010, 20:52
Hollie-Jay Bowes has announced that she is leaving Hollyoaks in the next six months.

The 21-year-old actress has portrayed Michaela McQueen in the Channel 4 soap since 2006.

She tweeted: "This past 4 years have been incredible but I think its time to find myself again! I'm officially leaving hollyoaks in the next 6 months!x (sic)"

Jay Bowes also confirmed tabloid rumours that an alien will join the cast. Responding to a fan who asked whether the plot is true, she said: "cos its an actual story line!x lol"

tammyy2j
09-06-2010, 13:25
I will only miss Michaela and Kris I couldnt care less about the rest

alan45
10-06-2010, 18:57
Melissa Walton has revealed that she prepared for her role in Hollyoaks by having a pole installed in her living room.

Walton's character Loretta Jones was working as a pole dancer when she was introduced in spinoff Hollyoaks Later, inspiring the actress to learn the skill for herself.

Speaking on Live From Studio Five, the soap star explained: "They didn't ask me to, but I did, definitely. I went and I had pole dancing classes. I had a pole put up in my living room."

She added: "I loved it. It's really good exercise. It's really good for toning."

Walton filmed her final Hollyoaks scenes earlier this week, leaving on the same day as co-stars Kevin Sacre (Jake Dean) and Gerard McCarthy (Kris Fisher).

A number of other cast members are due to depart the teen drama in the months ahead following the arrival of new producer Paul Marquess.

hbk4894
10-06-2010, 19:07
Newt will be leaving on 25 June

lizann
11-06-2010, 14:28
I am glad the Valentines are going

Perdita
28-09-2010, 18:54
Brian Bovell has revealed that his Hollyoaks axe has come during a "changing" moment in his life.

It was reported earlier this year that producers were dismissing several cast members, including Bovell's struggling father Leo Valentine, in a bid to revamp the show.

The actor has since admitted that it is the right time for him to leave the show, after a recent personal tragedy made him re-evaluate his life.

Speaking at the Inside Soap Awards, he told Digital Spy: "I'll be leaving the show very soon now, and it seems to have come at exactly the right moment.

"My father passed away earlier this year, and it really forced me to re-evaluate my life. Everything is changing and I need to shake things up and keep it interesting in my acting career, but also have time for fun in my life."

Although Bovell didn't reveal how he exits the programme, he insisted that he will be "sad to leave a fantastic cast behind".

moonstorm
29-09-2010, 09:30
Eeerr I thought he had left ages ago??

tammyy2j
29-09-2010, 10:42
Brian Bovell has revealed that his Hollyoaks axe has come during a "changing" moment in his life.

It was reported earlier this year that producers were dismissing several cast members, including Bovell's struggling father Leo Valentine, in a bid to revamp the show.

The actor has since admitted that it is the right time for him to leave the show, after a recent personal tragedy made him re-evaluate his life.

Speaking at the Inside Soap Awards, he told Digital Spy: "I'll be leaving the show very soon now, and it seems to have come at exactly the right moment.

"My father passed away earlier this year, and it really forced me to re-evaluate my life. Everything is changing and I need to shake things up and keep it interesting in my acting career, but also have time for fun in my life."

Although Bovell didn't reveal how he exits the programme, he insisted that he will be "sad to leave a fantastic cast behind".

He is gone long ago