PDA

View Full Version : What Chilli Wants

lizann
07-04-2010, 11:05
Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas has been signed up to lead her own dating show on VH1.

One third of hip-hop group TLC, the rapper will try to find a new man on What Chilli Wants, The AP reports.

The show is meant to attract professional black women to the network and is thought to be the opposite of the "sleazy" Flavor of Love.

"I watched Flavor of Love' myself," attested Chilli. "It was definitely one of the shows I thought was interesting, but it made sense for Flav to do it just that way."

She added: "For me, I wanted to do my show in a way that I would be comfortable with, and I was very happy that VH1 was on the same page with me. They did have a formula that has been working for them."

"I love that we've been able to get more diverse with our audience by - in large part - attracting African-American women to the network," said VH1's executive vice-president, Jeff Olde.

"We got them in the door with some shows, and now I'm excited about where we're going and how we're telling them different kinds of stories."

The show is scheduled to premiere on April 11.

Siobhan
07-04-2010, 11:07
This is going to be like Tela and rock of love.. with skanky women fighting and hurling abuse at each other which will lead to another Charm school program

lizann
07-04-2010, 11:11
Well she did date Usher in the past maybe he will be on show i think he is separated from his wife now

Spray_resistant
10-04-2010, 19:13
I'd spark her out.

sigrab
10-04-2010, 19:39
I'd spark her out.

I'd spark you out.

tammyy2j
10-04-2010, 19:41
Oh no