PDA

View Full Version : The Kat, Mo & Alfie storyline

jo3520
10-06-2005, 18:16
Do you like this storyline?

Trinity
10-06-2005, 18:18
No - I hate it. Mo should back off! Keep out of your sisters marriage.

jo3520
10-06-2005, 18:19
SOOOO agree wth you! It makes me feel sick watchin mo n alfie! :sick:

Alisha
10-06-2005, 18:28
No -the whole thing is a waste of valubale screen time and it's an insult to great actresses: Kacey and Jessie.

i_luv_dennis
11-06-2005, 07:50
should be kalfie

Johnny Allen
11-06-2005, 08:01
As if we are to believe Alfie would be interested in Little Mo, him and Kat make the perfect couple, this storyline is getting to predictable hope it ends soon.

willow
11-06-2005, 09:45
nooo!!! its awful!!!

melanielovesdennisrickman
11-06-2005, 12:11
Hiya!!!!!
NOOOOOO,I Absolutely HATE It!!!!!
It Should Just Be Billy And Little Mo,And Alfie And Kat,And Not This Stupid Alfie And Little Mo Thing,Because It Is Just So Terrible To Watch,They Don't Go With Eachother,They Simply Just Don't!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

*kalfie*moon*
11-06-2005, 18:15
Kat and Alfie should be together! Not Alfie and Mo :thumbsdow

Georgie
11-06-2005, 19:41
so agree you do pity mo but alfie and kat are kalfie you cant have kat.......alfie doesnt feel right

Charmed
12-06-2005, 21:08
Mo and Alfie are like the worst couple ever!Its Kat and Alfie that belong together.

Katie
14-06-2005, 17:39
I don't like the Little Mo part of it!

*cinderella*
14-06-2005, 21:10
It should be Kat and Alfie, Mo shouldnt be involved with it at all. Its a stupid storyline and the sooner its done with the better.

chocolate
14-06-2005, 21:30
i really dont like little Mo and Alfie they dont suit! and little Mo is changing character which i dont like.. it should be Alfie and Kat always!!!

keymy
15-06-2005, 14:48
the story line sucks ........bring back Andy Hunter

Chantelle
15-06-2005, 17:33
No i hate it, even though i accidently pressed yes. oopps! lol. It should be kat and alfie together forever. FULL. STOP. :wub:

Treacle
15-06-2005, 17:40
Average. I don't mind as long as they're simpering over eachother.

Aunty Gee
17-06-2005, 14:27
Hello all this is my first post.......please be gentle or it may be my one & only........

There is no credibility or chemistry with Molfie..............

It's amazing that the writers spent so much time building up the chemistry between Alfie and Kat..................stopping the Hunter wedding, getting beaten up etc. Alfie borrowing money from your wife's ex-Fiancé and not telling her about (although it was for Charlie...........ALFIE lied and said her borrowed the money from a friend). Kat then having sex with Andy to save his useless hide................ Alfie then deciding that he could not sleep with her after Kat slept with Andy.........

Errrrrrrrrrrrr.............did he not think that Kat and Andy were sleeping together whilst they were engaged??????!!!! I can understand his feelings a bit (not) ...........but was he so stupid to think that Andy would not be looking for revenge?.........yes he was stupid.

But we are also expected to believe that Alfie is so much better than Billy because Billy could not emotionally get over Lil' Mo's RAPE and keeping the Rapist baby, especially as Billy and Lil' Mo' was planning to start a family (oh yes that reminds me in this day and age when even teenagers can get the MORNING AFTER PILL........what happen to a GROWN women sorting herself out properly....... OMG).

OMG he's got a cheek.........could he get over his OWN wife sleeping with Andy and that situation was caused by HIM.....

The writers are either living in the twilight zone or they don't watch the back episodes for consistancy...............

I'll stop now.......could rant for ever........

Jojo
17-06-2005, 14:44
What I don't get is when Mo was married to Trevor, she was in an abusive relationship but stuck with it, because they were married. She wouldn't kiss Billy or anything because she was married. Now suddenly we are supposed to believe that she is the sort of person that is more than happy to kiss and confess love for her sisters husband - I think not!!!!! From someone who wouldn't say boo to a goose, to someone who is quite happy to contribute to the destruction of her sisters marriage - not happy/amused or enthralled by this storyline - its even stopping me from watching so I don't feel ill and I have watched since '84!!!!! :sick: :angry:

Aunty Gee
17-06-2005, 15:01
[FONT=Garamond]How true, I forgot about Mad Trev. :clap:

Well I have watched EE when it first came on air.........although I admit when the stories get to stupid I don't watch but read the spoilers - just to keep up mind you.......... gives a good idea about my age!!!

Billy and Lil' Mo make a better couple especially all the support Billy gave when Mad Trev was giving her grief and she still went back to Trev ............. where was alfie then?....Mooning :rolleyes: (excuse the pun) after her sister KAT.

Jojo
17-06-2005, 15:08
How true, I forgot about Mad Trev. :clap:

Well I have watched EE when it first came on air.........although I admit when the stories get to stupid I don't watch but read the spoilers - just to keep up mind you.......... gives a good idea about my age!!!

Billy and Lil' Mo make a better couple especially all the support Billy gave when Mad Trev was giving her grief and she still went back to Trev ............. where was alfie then?....Mooning :rolleyes: (excuse the pun) after her sister KAT. And my age!!! And why bring in Alfie as Kat's man in the moon and saviour from the Harry storyline if they are now going to ruin all of that with the Molfie storyline. :searchme:

CrazyLea
28-06-2005, 11:55
i think alfie and lil mo would be good together....im molfie all the way

28-06-2005, 12:08
Hiya!!!!!
I Do Not Like Alfie And Little Mo When They Are Together!!!!!
Please Give Us Back Kalfie EastEndeRs!!!!!

Love

bridgekelly2004
28-06-2005, 12:16
I think this is a ridiculous story line! They are going to drag it out for so long that nobody is going to be interested in the outcome!

Eastenders always drag out story lines especially when it comes to relationships. I think Kat should be with Alfie and Little Mo should stop being such a pathetic portrayal of a woman. If I was a guy, there is no way I would want a partner who was that timid!

Keating's babe
28-06-2005, 12:18
I think Alfie and Mo are more suited. Kat and Alfie were ruined when the scriptwriters went mad and split them up after months of will they/wont they. <I know they had to write Jessie Wallace out for her maternity leave but it's just a shame they couldn't think of something more suitable for their characters>.

Kacey Ainsworth is a fantastic actress and has been great as Lil Mo.

28-06-2005, 12:20
I Do Not Think That Alfie And Little Mo Are Suited At All!!!!!
This Storyline Has Ruined Little Mo's Character,And Well,Alfie Moon's Character Was Already Kind Of Ruined After The Whole End Of Kalfie Storyline!!!!!

bridgekelly2004
28-06-2005, 12:22
I agree she is a great actress. I actually feel sorry for Kacey as it's a hard role to play. The character of little Mo has such an irritating voice, pathetic facial expressions and seems to be a daft as a brush! She didn't notice any hostility between Chrissie and Zoe and it was right under her nose.

She grates on me something chronic. Her and Billie were well suited because they are both pathetic! She's even more irritating cos she's unhappy now!

28-06-2005, 12:32
I agree she is a great actress. I actually feel sorry for Kacey as it's a hard role to play. The character of little Mo has such an irritating voice, pathetic facial expressions and seems to be a daft as a brush! She didn't notice any hostility between Chrissie and Zoe and it was right under her nose.

She grates on me something chronic. Her and Billie were well suited because they are both pathetic! She's even more irritating cos she's unhappy now!

Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,I Have Seen Real Life Interviews With Her On My Slater In Detention DVD,And She Sounds Totally Different In Real Life,And She Also Acts Really Different!!!!!

Love

Carrie Bradshaw
28-06-2005, 13:46
Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,I Have Seen Real Life Interviews With Her On My Slater In Detention DVD,And She Sounds Totally Different In Real Life,And She Also Acts Really Different!!!!!

Love
Yeah, she has a Little Mo posture as well. When she goes into character she hunches up her shoulders.

28-06-2005, 17:02
Hiya!!!!!
When She Came Back At The End Of Last Year I Think,She Seemed To Be Strong And Confident,And I Really Like Her Like That,But Since The Whole Stupid Molfie Storyline,She Seems To Have Gotten Back To The Old Little Mo Again,I Prefer The Strong And Confident One To Be Honest,HaHa,LOL!!!!!

Love

Jessie Wallace
28-06-2005, 17:52
No,
Mo should leave Kat and Alfie to sort things out. Kat and Alfie are meant for each other and should get back together soon.

*kalfie*moon*
28-06-2005, 21:07
No,
Mo should leave Kat and Alfie to sort things out. Kat and Alfie are meant for each other and should get back together soon.
i agree :D :D

true.moon
28-06-2005, 21:09
its alright
but it does get very boring after a while so i put mabye

Jade
28-06-2005, 21:16
No its dull!! It should be :banned: . They really do not suite, and you shouldnt really contemplate having a relationship with your sisters husband!!!

true.moon
28-06-2005, 21:18
yeah i dont think they suit either they are so petty together!

29-06-2005, 06:28
No its dull!! It should be :banned: . They really do not suite, and you shouldnt really contemplate having a relationship with your sisters husband!!!

Hiya!!!!!
No,I Mean,If I Had A Sister And She Would Start A Relationship with My Husband I Would Probaby Go Mad,There Are Some Things That You Just Can Not Do!!!!!

Love

true.moon
29-06-2005, 07:48
yeah like what they are doing now
lol!!!

29-06-2005, 08:01
Yeah,HaHa,LOL!!!!!
Alfie Thinks That Little Mo Is His True Love,Come On Alfie,Wake Up,Kat Is The One You Love,And She Is The One You Are Supossed To Be With!!!!!

Debs
29-06-2005, 13:06
alfie will eventually come to his senses and realise it is kat he loves

phils little sister
29-06-2005, 13:14
no i hate this storyline i hope alfie gets back with kat ana Mo gets back with billy

Jessie Wallace
29-06-2005, 13:24
alfie will eventually come to his senses and realise it is kat he loves

Here's hoping

Bryan
29-06-2005, 14:04
surely one person on the entireity of these boards likes alfie and litte mo's romance??

i seriosuly doubt i can be the only one???

bondboffin

Jessie Wallace
29-06-2005, 14:08
it's not that i don't like the story line, it's just that i would prefer Kat and Alfie to get back together, not Little Mo and Alfie getting together.

Keating's babe
29-06-2005, 15:27
surely one person on the entireity of these boards likes alfie and litte mo's romance??

i seriosuly doubt i can be the only one???

bondboffin

<raises hand> you're not the only one. I like the storyline as well - much prefer Alfie with Mo. :cheer: :cheer:

Bryan
29-06-2005, 15:32
<raises hand> you're not the only one. I like the storyline as well - much prefer Alfie with Mo. :cheer: :cheer:

yeah another molfie fan!!! hurray!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

bondboffin

Keating's babe
29-06-2005, 15:44
yeah another molfie fan!!! hurray!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

bondboffin

We may be unique but hey I like to be different. :D :D :D

true.moon
29-06-2005, 16:48
lol the only two probs on the whole boards!!

Bryan
29-06-2005, 16:51
lol the only two probs on the whole boards!!

im sure there are more

ah well me and keatings babe will stand togther united...loving the molfie!!!!

bondboffin

true.moon
29-06-2005, 16:52
lol
expain to me why you like them better than kalfie
you may even persuade me to change my mind!!

Jessie Wallace
29-06-2005, 23:11
lol

Kalfie are the best you can't beat them - well at the moment!

Bryan
30-06-2005, 14:36
lol

its not necessarily that they are better than kalfie but i dont believe that kalfie can ever be reunited

both characters have moved on....alfie is admaent he dosent want to be with kat, and she has hurt him more than once and she seems to have chnaged a lot since she returned

if kalfie are never going to get together then i believe maolfie should....they are a sweet couple...like claire and ashley in corrie, they may not set the world alight but it is a special and loving adoration...they both want easy lives following the truams (alfie prison and kat) mo (rape and trevor) they care for each other a great deal and should be allowed to be together

bondboffin

Jessie Wallace
30-06-2005, 18:58
its not necessarily that they are better than kalfie but i dont believe that kalfie can ever be reunited

both characters have moved on....alfie is admaent he dosent want to be with kat, and she has hurt him more than once and she seems to have chnaged a lot since she returned

if kalfie are never going to get together then i believe maolfie should....they are a sweet couple...like claire and ashley in corrie, they may not set the world alight but it is a special and loving adoration...they both want easy lives following the truams (alfie prison and kat) mo (rape and trevor) they care for each other a great deal and should be allowed to be together

bondboffin

Yeap, i can see that even tho i still want Kalfie top get back. But if Maolfie gets it together, that is breaking the rule that should never be broken. Don't go with your sister boy friend/husband what ever, it's just not on.

true.moon
30-06-2005, 19:00
i still go with kalfiebut i do kinda like molfie

Bryan
30-06-2005, 19:02
Yeap, i can see that even tho i still want Kalfie top get back. But if Maolfie gets it together, that is breaking the rule that should never be broken. Don't go with your sister boy friend/husband what ever, it's just not on.

soon it will be ex husband...kat destroyed her marraige and she should leyt him be happy with someone else

bonboffin

Jessie Wallace
30-06-2005, 19:03
i still go with kalfiebut i do kinda like molfie

I like Kat and i like Alfie and i like Little Mo, but Kalfie are meant to be. Life was never meant to be easy,and the best thing about breaking up is getting back together.

Jessie Wallace
30-06-2005, 19:04
soon it will be ex husband...kat destroyed her marraige and she should leyt him be happy with someone else

bonboffin

That don't matter if it is ex-husband, you still don't break the golden rule.

Bryan
30-06-2005, 19:04
I like Kat and i like Alfie and i like Little Mo, but Kalfie are meant to be. Lif ewas never meant to be easy,and the best thing about breaking up is getting back together.

alfie clearly dosent want to make up

little mo tells alfie next thursday that its him she wants to be with not billy, but i bet they will blow hot and cold for ages yet before becoming an item

bondboffin

true.moon
30-06-2005, 19:05
molfie is ok but kalfie are meant to be they go together
alothought alfie and mo look more connected on the outside kat and alfie are more connected on the inside

Jessie Wallace
30-06-2005, 19:06
Yeap i read that too. But hey i still hope that Moalfie don't get it on, if he wants a divorce from Kat thats fine, but go with someone else not Kat's sister.

Jessie Wallace
30-06-2005, 19:06
molfie is ok but kalfie are meant to be they go together
alothought alfie and mo look more connected on the outside kat and alfie are more connected on the inside

Definatley

myra129
30-06-2005, 21:16
Bondboffin your not the only one.

I think Alfie and moe are dead sweet together and kat and Alfie only caused each other heartache as did Billy and Moe.

Keep Molfie Together!!!!!!

(Waiting for the backlash now) :moonie:

Bryan
30-06-2005, 21:24
ill stick up for you

there are ewvry few molfie fans so we should all stick together in defence for the adorable molfie

bondboffin

myra129
30-06-2005, 21:27
Awww thankyou :)

I've loved the storyline since it first started, got me all excited like Shannis did, wondering when their next "moment" would be. Cant wait to see if the writers do the good thing and keep them together.

Bryan
01-07-2005, 10:10
Awww thankyou :)

I've loved the storyline since it first started, got me all excited like Shannis did, wondering when their next "moment" would be. Cant wait to see if the writers do the good thing and keep them together.

i dont think they will...he will go back to kat if only for a one night stand and then mo will find out and go all huffy and he will try and get mo back and then kat tries to get him baclk and kat finds out about mo wanting alfie back and they have some kat fight and alfie leaves in desperation and for his life!!!

bondboffin